Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way did amtico come to her, she absolutely went to them! How did all these companies know she was getting an extension?? SHE went to them for freebies!!
That’s how this works I guess. I was offered to purchase course for furniture upcycled/bloggers and they’re offered a email template asking companies for freebies. Obviously small businesses will reach out to her but other than that she’s constantly on the beg.

Reactions: 6
Are people absolute dingbats to preorder her tat. Some people are complete idiots and really need to get a life

Reactions: 26
That’s how this works I guess. I was offered to purchase course for furniture upcycled/bloggers and they’re offered a email template asking companies for freebies. Obviously small businesses will reach out to her but other than that she’s constantly on the beg.
So basically when she does another grid post she should put #begged instead of #gifted 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does she rattle every parcel she gets. Or scrunch the packaging or prod it with her nails so it makes a noise. And when she speaks it’s like she’s got her mouth full of something! She makes me cringe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m a but confused so correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she paint her garden fence grey? In the last insta story it’s just normal wood? Unless this is a different part of the garden?

Reactions: 12
Are people really pre-ordering a... colouring book?! I hope the artist(s) who did all of the work on it are properly acknowledged. Highly doubt they will ever get a mention though 😞

Reactions: 22
I’m a but confused so correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she paint her garden fence grey? In the last insta story it’s just normal wood? Unless this is a different part of the garden?
Omg you are so right !!! Thing is that by only putting her posts in her stories, we can’t look back at old posts can we ? Also advertising standards can’t either ... but anyway I think I remember this video from way back... I don’t believe anything I see on these parasites pages anymore.

Reactions: 11
Are people really pre-ordering a... colouring book?! I hope the artist(s) who did all of the work on it are properly acknowledged. Highly doubt they will ever get a mention though 😞
The fence on the rh side is definitely still grey, you can see a glimpse of it in the corner of the 2 clips of J... maybe just never bothered painted the rest?

Reactions: 8
If she insists on referring to her husband, dog and baby as handsomes, I wish she would say it properly. She says “handsnomes” and it does my flipping head in. Amongst many other things with her 🤭 you’re a grown woman FFS speak properly!

• Haha
  • Heart
This really pisses me off.
You see the word 'anxiety' and then the pad wipes it out which implies that by cleaning or using the Journal you can eradicate or ease your anxiety.
Absolute shite. 💩

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So amtico have given her thousands of pounds worth of flooring and she tags it as a collaboration but also writes not paid for which gives the impression she has received nothing for the advertising. Is she forgetting she has been paid by a couple of thousand quid worth of free flooring?
To the idiot hinchers, they will only read the "not paid" and it gives the impression that she is showing the amtico company because she is so lovely and giving them a helping hand rather than because they've floored her extension and living room for her

• Angry
Reactions: 28
This really pisses me off.
You see the word 'anxiety' and then the pad wipes it out which implies that by cleaning or using the Journal you can eradicate or ease your anxiety.
Absolute shite. 💩
My psychotherapist reckons it might take as long as two years to improve my anxiety and you’re telling me that instead I can pay the Grinch only £12.99?????

Sold!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is the biggest undignified scrounger I've ever seen. Even the homeless who have to beg on the streets have more dignity than her. She is a bloody embarrassment

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.