Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaooooo tattle has rattled her, I hope this once she's actually talking about her sheep turning on her though, but we all know she's talking about us

Also you don't ever donate anonymously. Sorry, don't believe it.
Donating Anon doesn’t get you yOuR sO InSpIrAtIoNaL’ load of bollocks! Nasty tone at the end as well i see? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to quote myself but I just remembered a Peter Kay Harvest festival sketch when he was saying about kids usually took tins of soup etc but there was always one who took tinned salmon and made a big show showing it off ’ Tinned salmon, look, I’m giving tinned salmon’ 😬
Well Peter Kay’d have a whole show on this 😂 Massive show off. Even if she was donating, instead of organising it all out like a John Lewis window display, stick it in a box and donate quietly. The majority on here donate weekly via supermarkets, do you see us lining up our donations and taking pictures for the grams, no! Such a massive brag and show off. Can not stand her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is desperately hanging onto SS coattails to achieve the fame and fortune she desires. The problem is there is nothing original or authentic about her she's trying to be someone she will never be. No one will ever see the Real Sophie Rose Hinchliffe at times she will really feel insecure have low self esteem etc then Ta Da !!! She'll be back on her Game full throttle. She doesn't know who she is or what role she should be playing in life. Putting herself in front of millions of strangers is detrimental to her mental health and those around her.
There is so many versions of this woman her children will be confused as hell growing up. The 'fun' Sophie will be fleeting. They way you conduct yourself has a huge impact on a childs future years.
I have the t-shirt and all the bloody well rock from Blackpool, my children all now have mental health problems due to my bizarre behaviour. It isn't a good environment
I agree. Hinch's kids, Greedy's kids, Knee Deep's kids (oh God, she's just AWFUL) ...... they'll all grow up with issues.

Where did she shame a mum with 2 tins?? I feel she may have deleted stories as I can’t see the “harvest haul” one… surely she didn’t comment about someone donating 2 tins 😩
On the first clip of the food laid out in the boot she added a screenshot of a woman saying basically I'm doing this for my childs school and I didn't have a clue what to take so I've gave a tin of beans and potatoes. And her response was I also didn't know what to donate so I donated allllllll this.
Poor woman 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Ooh she has deleted the original ‘haul’ and is throwing her toys out of the pram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So she deleted the first Harvest haul...love, no one trolled you. You really need to look up the definition.

Reactions: 34
I’m confused my nusty pastry trolls, did she delete a story? It says she was trolled for donating too much but I can’t see a story before that one showing what she donated?

She's clearly reading here. She's proving more and more every day that she's reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
By trolled she means someone made a valid point? 😂 really hope it was one of her huns because that post was totally showing off then ‘hope that helps.’

So passive aggressive Soph, if you don’t like it…don’t look at it HUNNAY!!!

IF I’M HONEST GUYSSSSCH!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1D5D8ACC-41DF-41BC-9790-F26060471A19.png

So tattle’s rattled the grinch once more!
Original story incase anyone missed it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here ya go! She’s so short sighted but we got there first! It’s not the donating loads that’s the issue- it’s the showing off about it!
tit did she think little Ronnie had to carry that whole list in to nursery?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was Mrs Hinch I would stop. Stop posting, stop cleaning, stop posting my kids online, take my money and live a quiet life somewhere. Start a little business with Mr Hinch and book some cooking lessons. I cant understand why she puts herself through this. I have anxiety and couldn't become an influencer as I'll probably cry/have a panic attack if I see something awful written about me or my children. She clearly isn't that affected surely? I'm serious when I say she needs to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
live footage of Soph right now for being “trolled” for donating too much

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I may have missed this as a bit late to SS and her stories but what I don’t understand about SS/Rex is that he has always been dressed in gender neutral clothes and colours (never seen him in any shade of blue]and his long curly hair,. Here comes Princess Pickle and everything is an explosion of pink blancmange, it doesn’t measure up🤔
To be honest I have a boy just a little older than Rex and I tend to go for more gender neutral clothes whereas for my niece who is around the same age as Lennie I do go for the pink explosion and pretty dresses and the stereotypical girly clothes and that’s mainly because the boys “stereotypical boy clothes” are absolutely vile. It’s all gaudy dinosaurs and construction cars and “skater boy” stuff and I personally hate it so that could be one of the reasons why. Of course he has some like that but not a lot because there’s only so much you can get before people think you don’t wash their clothes😂

Reactions: 8
I may have missed this as a bit late to SS and her stories but what I don’t understand about SS/Rex is that he has always been dressed in gender neutral clothes and colours (never seen him in any shade of blue]and his long curly hair,. Here comes Princess Pickle and everything is an explosion of pink blancmange, it doesn’t measure up🤔
Hmmmmmm, Freudian methinks. Most likely, SS wanted a girl when she conceived Rex. Hence, neutral clothing and long curly hair. Now Pickled Pink is here, just watch Rex go for his first "big boy haircut"..........

Reactions: 26
Came here to say this, it’s a tradition that started in 18fecking 43! I’m 65 and took tins of soup etc when I was at Sunday school age 5! She is so fecking insular, she has no understanding of the world outside Maldon or pre year 2000.
I was chatting to someone about memories of Fiddle less than an hour ago and the very word I used was "insular".🤷‍♀️ spooky.
Also,was there ever more confirmation that hinch is permantly on here with her latest post declaring "I can't win ON HERE"?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.