Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring is her default setting even when she returns it will be same old tit and lets face it , its worked pretty damn well so far , her army clearly love mundane and fake !!

Reactions: 13
Her latest post! Yes Sophie it is easy to be kind...it's also easy to declare ads, be more conscious of the environment and really, really easy to stop mugging your " Hinchers off"

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Boring is her default setting even when she returns it will be same old tit and lets face it , its worked pretty damn well so far , her army clearly love mundane and fake !!
I do wonder if the majority already had, or have developed OCD where they do enjoy doing the same things every day. So they don’t find her routines boring 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know I was a bit borderline after following her but fortunately I had a little word with myself. I’d imagine there’s a few who are in a bit deeper than that.

Reactions: 11
I have no time for social media influencers who hide behind the 'be kind' quotes. If you don't want to be talked about for behaving like a twit, then don't behave like a twit. It's as simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I have no time for social media influencers who hide behind the 'be kind' quotes. If you don't want to be talked about for behaving like a twit, then don't behave like a twit. It's as simple as that.
In my experience people who share these kinds of quotes tend to be the biggest witches anyway. Same as those that are #blessed. The rest of us don't feel the need to self validate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I just looked on the post on facebook and those who have slated her parking she has private messaged them 😂.

Sorry but that is pathetic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just looked on the post on facebook and those who have slated her parking she has private messaged them 😂.

messaged them to say what?, that her car was parked fine, she was just waiting for the car park to be repainted so the space lines went around her car because she's soooooooo special and rules don't apply to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
messaged them to say what?, that her car was parked fine, she was just waiting for the car park to be repainted so the space lines went around her car because she's soooooooo special and rules don't apply to her.
Probably a winge fest story of how she is a first time mum and winging it. She never knew what those lines were for and was hoping to be excused as she is so tired with baby brain 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I looked on the post too to have a nosey those comments omg she’s not as popular as she thinks is she hahaha. There’s two people defending her saying she’s just had a baby leave her alone. Suddenly when you have a baby your inability to park a car between the two white lines disappears apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Probably a winge fest story of how she is a first time mum and winging it. She never knew what those lines were for and was hoping to be excused as she is so tired with baby brain 😂.

She’s new to this guys. She’s never done it before.

Rolls eyes.

Narcissistic woman can’t stand any negativity out there even when it’s inexcusable. She HAS to be in control. Surely she has better things to do than be looking herself up on...oh wait. Who am I kidding?!

She probably saw it here first but we all know she can’t admit that!

Reactions: 10
She's done a story as Gretel obviously, purely just to say that she has done an online food shop so people don't think that was her car hahaha she's so ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we know it was her that actually parked the car and not Jamie? Either way it’s terrible parking, they’re probably the type of people who park in the child spaces when they don’t have a child with them because they’re “just popping in for a minute”

Reactions: 6
My son is a car spotter and always looks at every little detail on a car - he said they are the same type of car. But as we all know shes hardly skint so she could have bought a new car for "our Ronnie"

Reactions: 4
I looked on the post too to have a nosey those comments omg she’s not as popular as she thinks is she hahaha. There’s two people defending her saying she’s just had a baby leave her alone. Suddenly when you have a baby your inability to park a car between the two white lines disappears apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️
Where can I find this post?:)

Reactions: 3
She's done a story as Gretel obviously, purely just to say that she has done an online food shop so people don't think that was her car hahaha she's so ridiculous.
In a house that is clearly not her own and I don’t think is her mums?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.