Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Hinch trying to expand her audience and aiming fo promote to the paedophiles now? She’s a bloody idiot

Reactions: 18
Now address his lack of talking.. love the diversion of showing how he’s ‘potty trained’. It’s very much giving me ‘He’s advanced in other ways thank you very much’. Leave him alone. Can’t even dump one without his weirdo mum hanging about with a phone in his face. Ffs
Yeah the lack of talking at his age is worrying! I have a friends who’s wee girl is about a week younger than Ron and she can have entire conversations!

Reactions: 11
She does realise that little boys going to grow up and find out she showed him sitting on the toilet to 4 million (maybe) followers, there could be so many p-dos on her page getting off on that and sharing it. She has no idea on safeguarding her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She’s excelled herself this morning, all to prove a point and get one up on Solomon.

Why let him practically stick his head down there too?

Incidentally, a week ago she posted this photo. I thought then that he’s out of nappies. Why not just use that to mark his achievement? No one needs a bloody video, least of all Ronnie.
No one needs to know AT ALL, apart from the kids immediate family. bleeping hell. That poor little boy.

Reactions: 21
This really is an all time low for her . I've reported the story of Ronnie on the toilet but previous experience tells me Instagram won't do a single thing about it.
She's waiting for her followers to flood her inbox with messages about what a wonderful mother she is and how clever Ronnie is because she desperately needs their validation. Ronnie yet again being exploited for content on Instagram and in the most private and personal way imaginable. She's beyond help.
Why is she potty training a 2 year old that can't talk....
And why is his head in the toilet bowl

Reactions: 14
Wow can't believe she just posted her son in the toilet. Is nothing private anymore...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is she potty training a 2 year old that can't talk....
And why is his head in the toilet bowl
Edited to add, there is no way in hell that he is potty trained, it's just another little routine for Ronnie to do, nothing more, she is is a disgrace of a mother talk about exploiting your child

Reactions: 25
If she’s so tired and the kids are down for the night why doesn’t she just go to bed instead of watching love island and cackling at poor Henry, nut case

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reported it as well, I cannot believe she put that up, the poor child’s dignity is out the window! She can call us trolls all she likes! I don’t care, that is obscene!!!

Reactions: 11
So she’s either taken it down or Instagram took it down because it’s gone and been replaced by a Next x Hinch collab of loungewear (who had bingo for another loungewear collection?) will she address #toiletgate and put an apology up for exploiting her child? Surely enough people saw it before it was deleted

Reactions: 1
I'd imagine you wouldn't be happy filming yourself taking a piss on the toilet, so for the love of everything grey and filtered don't film your son doing it!!! Seriously what the actual duck! 🤬

Reactions: 14
Mmmm not sure he is potty trained completely……. I have 2 daughters that potty trained around 2/3 and at that point they were never able to hold it long enough to get the seat on like Rennie does, at that age its always i need a wee and when they say that they mean there and then not 3 minutes later after fiddling with the toddler toilet seat!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.