Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a lovely "Mrs Hinch" Poundstretcher advert at the bottom of the page with her cartoon image on it.

I read a celebrity bio a few years ago where a company wanted to use the writer's face on slot/poker machines but backed out of it when they realised how much they would have to pay her. She said that use of someones image to promote something can be a big earner.

I wonder how much P&G pay her to use that image? It's everywhere.... People say she's earned a million from Instagram and her book, bet it's more than a million with that included?

Reactions: 6
This is ridiculous. The amount of plastic as well.
She has made being completely environmentally irresponsible acceptable and has made a fortune out of low income women. I don’t care about what she looks like or what she does and doesn’t eat, or how she treats or dog or if her mum is doing everything for the baby. But using her platform so irresponsibly promoting such environmentally damaging products, while lining her pockets from, if the FB pages are to be believed women on UC and several of whom are in temporary accommodation. Absolute parasite.
I couldn’t agree more!!!

Reactions: 5
That woman leads such a fake childish life! Fake face, fake smile, fake everything!!! She’s not real!!! She plays the role of a barbie doll! Everything perfect.. her appearance, her attire, her house, her life! Get real woman! Life ain’t like that!!! You can’t pull the wool over our eyes! Stop fooling everyone! Show us how your life really is like other grown up woman instagramers do, we would respect you for it!

Reactions: 8
I've only recently discovered Mrs Hinch and in my opinion (and it is just an opinion) her obsessive Hinchers are the worst part about it all. I'm not talking about being a super fan but when you're over the age of 13 and Photoshopping yourself into a photo with her that's actually really worrying and concerning. I hope she invests/has invested in good security/CCTV as there has been some awful cases in the past of "fans" going way too far and becoming stalkers. This whole "Aunt" and "Uncle" thing also doesn't sit right with me at all. It's too far.

Reactions: 17
I've only recently discovered Mrs Hinch and in my opinion (and it is just an opinion) her obsessive Hinchers are the worst part about it all. I'm not talking about being a super fan but when you're over the age of 13 and Photoshopping yourself into a photo with her that's actually really worrying and concerning. I hope she invests/has invested in good security/CCTV as there has been some awful cases in the past of "fans" going way too far and becoming stalkers. This whole "Aunt" and "Uncle" thing also doesn't sit right with me at all. It's too far.
Unfortunately since her business model is to prey on vulnerable women trying to sell them happiness through chemicals, it's not impossible that one of them will try to break into her house to "hang out" with her friend (I'm not by any means hoping anything bad happens to her of course, it's just really creepy to see how many obsessed fans she has, to the level of proper celebs, without the security Beyonce or Taylor Swift would have).

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately since her business model is to prey on vulnerable women trying to sell them happiness through chemicals, it's not impossible that one of them will try to break into her house to "hang out" with her friend (I'm not by any means hoping anything bad happens to her of course, it's just really creepy to see how many obsessed fans she has, to the level of proper celebs, without the security Beyonce or Taylor Swift would have).
Precisely! I’d be worried about my child more than anything else... Does she care? Does she f**k! As long as she’s gets her money and her fame everything else doesn’t matter! It’s all about herself!!! She’s paramount! I worry about that child of hers there’s to many weird people out there.

Reactions: 8
Her popularity worries me , how ca all these people admire someone so obviously fake ?
I cant understand I worry for the future when self obsessed greedy people are admired even when they are exposed for their dishonesty and money grabbing. I admire people who have Integrity who are genuine and help those less fortunate not shallow barbie dolls what is going wrong in our society is scary for being the most intelligent species we are not doing well

Reactions: 12
I see this morning are using Antonella again must be killing Mrs Hinch that they didn’t offer her a regular slot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If ever the day arrives where "Hinching" is listed in the dictionary, I'm moving to the moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a planet we are doomed, if we’ve got Trump and Boris in charge and people idolising vapid narcissists like Hinch, we’re doomed I tell you, doomed.

Reactions: 16
As a planet we are doomed, if we’ve got Trump and Boris in charge and people idolising vapid narcissists like Hinch, we’re doomed I tell you, doomed.
This is why aliens don’t visit 🤷🏼‍♀️👽 however they’d vaporise coming through the ozone anywhere near a hinchers house

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.