Mrs Hinch #402 Claws on Len, Icecream for Hen, will we ever see Hinch clean again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @HinchesSousChef

Quick Recap - and it will be quick because the lazy mare hasn’t got off the smelly sofa to give us anything decent.

Sophie apparently has mastitis and decided to share after Tattle suggested she wasn’t relatable enough. We don’t know if this is another self diagnosis like the broken toe, broken tailbone, anxiety disorders and so on. She’s been having visits from her kids and their kids for play dates, photos of Ronnie posted by them but none of Lennie.

Lenor seems to be still attached to Sophie with superglue and is yet to ever be put down in a cot. Mad Ma is undoubtedly lurking about and primed to strike with the tranquilliser dart at any second.

Ronnie went to feed the ducks with Inch because he laaavs it.
Ronnie was photographed in his England footie kit because his dad laaavs it.
Henry ate Sophie’s ice cream.

It’s Ronnie’s second birthday on Sunday. What will the theme be this year? Obvs it won’t be anything Ronnie likes so it’s a toss up between a football theme if Jamie has had to organise it and a renewal of Sophie’s wedding vows if she’s organised it. Either way let’s hope mummazzz has had time to whip up some of her kitchen delights for the guests!
Stacey Solomon is expected but little Rex was in hospital so Hinch may be in a panic that her only celeb guests may be a no show! The horror!

Speculation is rife that Castle Greyskull may be no longer be Hinch HQ and that operation pine the bog may be moving to a much bigger and expensive countryside property complete with alpacas on the lawn. We await your next move Sophie...

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 140
Winning thread title by @HinchesSousChef

Quick Recap - and it will be quick because the lazy mare hasn’t got off the smelly sofa to give us anything decent.

Sophie apparently has mastitis and decided to share after Tattle suggested she wasn’t relatable enough. We don’t know if this is another self diagnosis like the broken toe, broken tailbone, anxiety disorders and so on. She’s been having visits from her kids and their kids for play dates, photos of Ronnie posted by them but none of Lennie.

Lenor seems to be still attached to Sophie with superglue and is yet to ever be put down in a cot. Mad Ma is undoubtedly lurking about and primed to strike with the tranquilliser dart at any second.

Ronnie went to feed the ducks with Inch because he laaavs it.
Ronnie was photographed in his England footie kit because his dad laaavs it.
Henry ate Sophie’s ice cream.

It’s Ronnie’s second birthday on Sunday. What will the theme be this year? Obvs it won’t be anything Ronnie likes so it’s a toss up between a football theme if Jamie has had to organise it and a renewal of Sophie’s wedding vows if she’s organised it. Either way let’s hope mummazzz has had time to whip up some of her kitchen delights for the guests!
Stacey Solomon is expected but little Rex was in hospital so Hinch may be in a panic that her only celeb guests may be a no show! The horror!

Speculation is rife that Castle Greyskull may be no longer be Hinch HQ and that operation pine the bog may be moving to a much bigger and expensive countryside property complete with alpacas on the lawn. We await your next move Sophie...

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Excellent recap! Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just reposting from the last thread as mine was last comment, is this normal behaviour of shy children? My son is 2 and a half and is super confident and hit milestones really early on so I’m unaware of behaviour like this

That video is so awkward of Ronnie and the other little boy, it’s like he doesn’t know how act around other kids, he didn’t even smile! The other boy opened the playhouse windows and Ronnie shut them and walked off, I find it quite strange if I’m honest, he could just be shy but I do find it odd

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Just reposting from the last thread as mine was last comment, is this normal behaviour of shy children? My son is 2 and a half and is super confident and hit milestones really early on so I’m unaware of behaviour like this

That video is so awkward of Ronnie and the other little boy, it’s like he doesn’t know how act around other kids, he didn’t even smile! The other boy opened the playhouse windows and Ronnie shut them and walked off, I find it quite strange if I’m honest, he could just be shy but I do find it odd
Am I being stupid because I can’t find it anywhere?!

Reactions: 17
Re-posting for discussion seeing as it’s the only thing going on at Hinch hq.
Which “kid” visited her?
Scrap that just seen

Bit awks, the way Ron looks round all the time after doing the smallest thing as if to say have I done it right 🥺

Then the videos that follow after of the “kid” & her son, just makes things more obvious
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Ron interact back and forth like that, wether it be clap or imitate sounds etc

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I don’t understand if I had best friends who had kids the same age as mine and who lived close by I would see them often. Especially during this time while things are closed. She was crying the other day that Ronnie has missed out seeing other kids but there really was no reason why he should have. We were only locked down from March to around May last year when we couldn’t see people. Since then we’ve been able to meet up with people outside and of course there were times when we could meet up inside too. And let’s be honest she has never followed the rules anyway. I just think she just can’t be bothered to take Ronnie anywhere or to see anyone unless it benefits her.

Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.