Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to cry everyday? Every time Grinch or SS post anything either they’re crying or their fans are crying. My boyfriend and I have been together for 14 years, I just asked him how many times he’s seen me cry and he said “twice”. Am I just a heartless cow?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I quite liked SS, she definitely plays the insta game with pre-records etc but I think she’s just a nicer person than Grinch.
I was so disappointed she went along with Hinch and lied for her over the cushions and visit to pickle Cottage. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt that she’s been manipulated by the narcissistic twit but she’s on thin ice as far as I’m concerned now.
I think SS is just as shady. She just plays the game better and people fall for the ditsy giggly act when she lies/manipulates just as much on Insta if it benefits engagement and content.

Reactions: 37
This is turning into a back up SS thread cos MH is doing nothing, never seen it move so slow!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is it normal to cry everyday? Every time Grinch or SS post anything either they’re crying or their fans are crying. My boyfriend and I have been together for 14 years, I just asked him how many times he’s seen me cry and he said “twice”. Am I just a heartless cow?
Not over the tit they cry over 😂 think they all need to see cardiologists too the amount of weird stuff their hearts apparently do 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SS and Hinch are both as bad as each other, however I do think it’s funny that Stacey basically copied a lot of what Sopha does but managed to do it better.
I also think SS has a much more genuine family life, she says when things are tit and doesn’t pretend as much

Reactions: 24
SS and Hinch are both as bad as each other, however I do think it’s funny that Stacey basically copied a lot of what Sopha does but managed to do it better.
I also think SS has a much more genuine family life, she says when things are tit and doesn’t pretend as much
Yes I agree - totally as bad as one another. Both as fake and devious, only I think SS does it a bit better than Hinch. Can’t stand either of them. Both use their kids for content. At the end of the day, they are purely in it for the money, and not because they love every single follower. Remove the money aspect, and I can bet their insta would disappear overnight.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cant believe I suffered through hunch’s 18 month pregnancy and now I have to sit through staceys :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yes I agree - totally as bad as one another. Both as fake and devious, only I think SS does it a bit better than Hinch. Can’t stand either of them. Both use their kids for content. At the end of the day, they are purely in it for the money, and not because they love every single follower. Remove the money aspect, and I can bet their insta would disappear overnight.
It's nothing more than a job for them. It might not have started out that way but it is now.

Reactions: 8
Sorry I‘m well out of the loop, but just popped on to say.... didn’t hunch write a comment a while back that basically announced SS pregnancy with like winky emojis and stuff

I’m so envious! I cry all the time 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Silly, you need to cry with your heart or it doesn’t count. For the record, the heart must also “hurt” and “smile”. Very talented these hun hearts!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I quite liked SS, she definitely plays the insta game with pre-records etc but I think she’s just a nicer person than Grinch.
I was so disappointed she went along with Hinch and lied for her over the cushions and visit to pickle Cottage. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt that she’s been manipulated by the narcissistic twit but she’s on thin ice as far as I’m concerned now.
I don't like her much, she's as fake as they come and so sneaky. She definitely knows how to play the game on insta - HOWEVER i do enjoy watching her creative side and I like how she parents but the sandpit bathroom was horrific, she can be very interesting! She's a iffy one really...
Her constant laughing ditsy smiling act absolutely fucks me off though

Reactions: 20
Hullo you nasty crunky snacky trolls

oh I’ve been reading through and lurking in the background but you guys have been on fire even with the complete lack of content 😂

I’ve missed you all.
I am finally out of that newborn bubble and Mr A is being booked in for the snippety snip ASAP!

it’s good to be back, I feel like I’m back home ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

oh I’ve been reading through and lurking in the background but you guys have been on fire even with the complete lack of content 😂

I’ve missed you all.
I am finally out of that newborn bubble and Mr A is being booked in for the snippety snip ASAP!

So pleased to see you’re back!! Glad everything is going well 😘

Reactions: 4
R

I’ve missed you all.

Welcome back and good to hear all are well. The snip was the best thing that ever happened in our household - in my opinion anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Silly, you need to cry with your heart or it doesn’t count. For the record, the heart must also “hurt” and “smile”. Very talented these hun hearts!
Don’t forget, the heart must also ‘melt’ 🤢That phrase makes me feel ill, I know it's supposed to be associated with melting an ice cold heart but I just think of the anatomy of an actual heart being melted. Sorry 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t forget, the heart must also ‘melt’ 🤢That phrase makes me feel ill, I know it's supposed to be associated with melting an ice cold heart but I just think of the anatomy of an actual heart being melted. Sorry 😳
Can I also add when they apparently "just can't". Just ' can't' what? Can't cope? Can't think for themselves? Can't finish a basic sentence? Elaborate, please! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.