Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sincere apologies if this has already been posted, I zoned out halfway through the last thread because wor Zoph is boring me to tears.... but here's Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen throwing shade on Castle Greyskull

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen in the SS that SS smoked during pregnancy and someone said she never stopped. Gosh I hope she has. 😩
She used to smoke, I believe she had since given up BUT she was smoking last year...I live where her old house was!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Stacey's news is brilliant and her announcement and openness was lovely. Hinch is absolutely seething. She will never be able to upstage her, also Stacey and Joe actually have talents. Back to Hinch, are we going to see some actual content? We haven't seen seen the nursery since. Just Hinch festering on that smelly sweaty dog arse scented sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stacey's news is brilliant and her announcement and openness was lovely. Hinch is absolutely seething. She will never be able to upstage her, also Stacey and Joe actually have talents. Back to Hinch, are we going to see some actual content? We haven't seen seen the nursery since. Just Hinch festering on that smelly sweaty dog arse scented sofa.
She's on maternity leave 🤭🤭 so no content yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's on maternity leave 🤭🤭 so no content yet.
Maternity leave? From what? 😂 posting and cleaning her house what we all do everyday we just don’t broadcast it give me a break I’m 9 months pregnant and only gave up work last Thursday working 2 jobs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Maternity leave? From what? 😂 posting and cleaning her house what we all do everyday we just don’t broadcast it give me a break I’m 9 months pregnant and only gave up work last Thursday working 2 jobs 😂
We are all confused by it too. She announced she was on Mat Leave like a week before Lenor arrived

Reactions: 11
Just saw Rex is off to nursery... want Ron meant to be starting months ago? Or are we still waiting for the prerecords to catch up?

Completely agree, it was all really strange and she enjoyed playing games thinking she was 'oh so clever' and getting one up on people. I can only imagine what SS and Joe must have made of her behaviour. 🙄
Think ss was a bit of an enabler to her behaviour, don't forget the photo shoot around ss where Grinch hid her bump on the swing with ss cushions, then quoted how Grinch had brought extra cushions when we'd already seen they were ss 🤔🤣

Reactions: 12
Just saw Rex is off to nursery... want Ron meant to be starting months ago? Or are we still waiting for the prerecords to catch up?
Now SS has put a story up of Rex starting.. She'll put a story up of Ronnie next week. She always has to get in on it.. She's so competitive.

I always thought she was trying to grow his hair to be like little Rex’s, but it never will be
I think so too. I love Rexs hair, he suits it down to a t. Ronnies hair just looks greasy and unbrushed 247, really doesn't suit him

Reactions: 22
Think ss was a bit of an enabler to her behaviour, don't forget the photo shoot around ss where Grinch hid her bump on the swing with ss cushions, then quoted how Grinch had brought extra cushions when we'd already seen they were ss 🤔🤣
That's a good point! . I guess they're both peas in the same pod aren't they, I just feel that SS plays the game a bit better than Hinch !

Reactions: 15
I'm actually surprised she hasn't posted some pre records of her cleaning various already clean items. She's missing a perfect opportunity to get her arse-licking fans into a frenzy about what a fabulous mother she is, cleaning her house with a newborn.

Reactions: 15
I quite liked SS, she definitely plays the insta game with pre-records etc but I think she’s just a nicer person than Grinch.
I was so disappointed she went along with Hinch and lied for her over the cushions and visit to pickle Cottage. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt that she’s been manipulated by the narcissistic twit but she’s on thin ice as far as I’m concerned now.

I quite liked SS, she definitely plays the insta game with pre-records etc but I think she’s just a nicer person than Grinch.
I was so disappointed she went along with Hinch and lied for her over the cushions and visit to pickle Cottage. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt that she’s been manipulated by the narcissistic twit but she’s on thin ice as far as I’m concerned now.
Quite liked SS too but sometimes money can be very manipulating, think her and Hinch use each other for exposure 🙄

Reactions: 13
Yeah difference is SS is a celeb & well known, whereas hinch is just a glorified scrubber who is a self proclaimed celeb & only known on Instagram😂 I could be wrong but I don’t think she’ll be keeping the due date back because she thinks she will be papped (unlike her bestie🙄) I think it’s maybe something she wants to keep private possibly due to the complications she’s had already
Plus wasnt rex a month early or something? Maybe that's why she wants to keep it quiet this time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m sure this has been said before, but SS and hinch’s draw hearts the same. Like in high school with the cool gang.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plus wasnt rex a month early or something? Maybe that's why she wants to keep it quiet this time 🤷‍♀️
Yeah it could be that, it’s defo not because she thinks the paps will be camped outside, flying drones over pickle cottage or putting cameras through her letterbox unlike her bestie who can’t go anywhere without being mobbed🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.