Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate. Same. I am still utterly baffled.
I was thinking the other day about the lady that posted on here saying she had seen hinch in the clinic wasn’t she a surrogate for somebody (which we all said was a lovely thing to do ) I can’t remember if she has been on since ? It makes u think tho all the bump changing weirdness could it have been a surrogate she was using ! I mean there is no way the bump in the new nails trace video was real ?

Sometimes tattle usernames have me creasing. This one got me
I always say pergola this way now 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
was thinking the other day about the lady that posted on here saying she had seen hinch in the clinic wasn’t she a surrogate for somebody (which we all said was a lovely thing to do ) I can’t remember if she has been on since ? It makes u think tho all the bump changing weirdness could it have been a surrogate she was using ! I mean there is no way the bump in the new nails trace video was real ?
In another life, I worked in an IVF and Infertilty Centre and, even with all Hinch’s messing around with cushions and pics, bump no bump etc, the way surrogacy works there’s no way the timescale fits. Because of all the tests, counselling, health checks, IVF or insemination 🤢 then the actual pregnancy, you're talking at least 18 months the quickest time and no clinic would facilitate a surrogacy if your ‘current‘ naturally conceived baby was only 6 months old.

Reactions: 9
Hopefully Ron will be off to nursery soon.....SS has mentioned her kids off to nursery today!
Weird she mentioned it ages ago, yet nothing since, so maybe he’ll be starting soon!

Reactions: 9
I can’t see how she’s going to come back from this. The way Stacey will be with her new pickle is gonna be more appealing & realistic.
Even the announcement was, all the kids involved etc

This is just going to highlight how inadequate hinch is as a mother.
She should bow out gracefully now but she won’t, she’s clinging on for dear life
It’s going to be such interesting viewing these next few months.

Staceys up 4.5 million now.

Reactions: 38
Hopefully Ron will be off to nursery soon.....SS has mentioned her kids off to nursery today!
Weird she mentioned it ages ago, yet nothing since, so maybe he’ll be starting soon!
Better ask Ma Freda or inch, sopha wouldn’t have a clue as she has a new and better baby now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really doesn’t do anything anymore does she :sleep::sleep: I miss her almost daily fucks up and the banter on these threads. Come on Soph… surely you’ve made another cauliflower cake? Reversed a video of Ron? Dashed to a food bank? You know you want to share with us nusty trolls😁😁
Are the stories of her rushing to the food bank saved anywhere?? I wasn’t on tattle at the time, I remember watching her stories but didn’t know the full extent of her deviousness then, and just thought she was going to a foodbank. Would love to watch it back now I know the context 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhh I'm a VIP. I would like to thank Grinch for my username and most of my comments being here when she wasn't as dull as dishwater! Mashed potato baby cakes for all!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I suspected Rex & Ronnie have both been at nursery a while. It’s a bit of an odd time for Rex to suddenly start. It depends I guess whether it’s a term time one or all weeks. Also depends on whether they needed to wait until Rex turned two. Some - eg my sons only take them from 2.

Reactions: 12
The Hinch days are numbered now with the likes of an ex made in Chelsea person doing joy of clean ads now.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think Stacey Solomon is on a wind up , making a point to say she's going to upcycle rexs furniture lol
I think it’s far more relatable AND it’s also nice thst just because you have ££££ it doesn’t mean you need all new again.... still dislike ss, I only like her when she makes hinch eye roll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have thought this a few times re ronnieslifeinblackandwhite hair. I wonder if he had a spectacular paddy when she cut it herself and made a complete hash of it. And since he refuses to get it cut. Im sure Inch shouting at Sophiesonotahairdresser not tp do it, after his botch job, did not help his experience. So why not share about it. As was said yesterday, im suprised he has not got a dadahairdo. And she knows people are commenting on it, she had a daft rant about it. This is what makes her have 401 threads. Her ridiculous trying to be clever attitude. She is a dick!!!!

Reactions: 11
Just seen in the SS that SS smoked during pregnancy and someone said she never stopped. Gosh I hope she has. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My first thread guys, I’m thank you 😊 I shall be celebrating on my tree swing, in my mahoosive garden whilst drinking coke from a wine glass and eating a diam bar 😇 Hinch I’m sorry you can’t join in because you don’t have a big garden or a fun personality x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have thought this a few times re ronnieslifeinblackandwhite hair. I wonder if he had a spectacular paddy when she cut it herself and made a complete hash of it. And since he refuses to get it cut. Im sure Inch shouting at Sophiesonotahairdresser not tp do it, after his botch job, did not help his experience. So why not share about it. As was said yesterday, im suprised he has not got a dadahairdo. And she knows people are commenting on it, she had a daft rant about it. This is what makes her have 401 threads. Her ridiculous trying to be clever attitude. She is a dick!!!!
I always thought she was trying to grow his hair to be like little Rex’s, but it never will be

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.