Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the mention of Ronnies birthday. If it isn’t In The Night Garden themed I’ll be so annoyed!! It’s the ONLY thing he’s shown interest in so give the boy a day he’ll actually maybe react to
Of course it won’t be, will need to be something aesthetically pleasing for Soph

Reactions: 15
Shes going to be that guest at SS wedding in the white dress isn’t she?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I know exactly what you went through. I had 16 months between my first 2, I was a teenager and my partner worked away all week.
The baby had problems feeding and would scream constantly then the toddler would scream.
One day they were both screaming, I was sobbing my heart out thinking I cant do this anymore. Then my neighbour came in, took both kids and said have a bath, put your makeup on and when you feel ready come to mine, take as long as you need.
I honestly think she saved my life that day!

Thank god there was no social media in those days because I dread to think the effect that seeing the perfect, disney family has on new parents.
Glad you’re coping better now but dont ever feel ashamed to tell someone that you’re struggling because you arent alone, thousands of mums are struggling too 💜
That pic looks like Ron has been crying, or been up all night with the new baby. But nah all is perfect for the Hinchkids.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if it’s a new thing but the last few times Iv logged into Instagram I have had to prove I’m a real person by looking at the camera looking away etc so maybe the bots days will soon be over

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes going to be that guest at SS wedding in the white dress isn’t she?😂
She reminds me of my mates sister, we were at my mates wedding - her sister was the MOH and done a big speech. In the speech she was rambling on blabla so happy for you blabla you're my best friend blabla and I'm so pleased to tell you that you're gonna be an auntie!!! I'm pregnant!
Gorgeous news and it was cute but everyone was flapping over her congratulating her the remainder of the night and forgot the night was about the bride and groom.. You kmow..their wedding!!!!! My mate was really peeved, happy but pisssssssed .. She could of waited til the day after to announce it atleast.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Such a lovely day here in Essex. Are there any beer gardens in little maldon village @fannysjohnny ? If so i’ll pop over so you can spill all the tea on fredayahoo, don’t worry i won’t blow my nusty troll cover as i’ll be wearing all grey (or a ballgown) with my shoulder out, hair on top of my head & i’ll draw my brows forehead high. She’ll think i’m a hincher & hasn’t read here since 1200bc anyways. I’ll be signalling the fiddle finger motion so you know it’s me hunnay
Who is fredayahoo? I’m new

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It might have already been mentioned...
But the likes on SS announcement (18 hours ago) have already over taken the number on Hinch's pregnancy announcement, and also Len's birth announcement! Bet she's raaaaaaaging.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Hinch’s comment just sums up how much insta controls her life. ‘My heart is so happy you’ve announced it’ etc etc… ermmm why isn’t your heart ‘so happy’ they’ve got their longed for baby after a struggle? Why’s your heart just happy for the announcement? Hinch’s life is controlled by insta.. bet when she found out she was expecting Lonnie her first thoughts were about how to announce it 💀💀💀
Oh god never forget the bleeping 10 hour bauble announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m still struggling to comprehend how if Hinch knew that her so called bestie had had “quite a few miscarriages” and had then was pregnant again - how on earth could Hinch be such a head about her own pregnancy. The bump hiding. The “I’m further along than you may think”, the bump photoshopping etc etc. That she made that comment of “I feel sick so I know the baby is healthy”. I mean wow. Let’s just hope she didn’t ever say that staceys babies will live on in Lennie.
I think my gut feeling is Hinch didn’t know about the miscarriages. We all know it’s a showmance friendship. Urrrhh. Just the way Hinch behaves about everything is so utterly baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
don't know if it's been said but argh! the people commenting on hinch's comment on SS's post -

several saying they messaged and asked if she was pregnant

people saying what a shame you weren't pregnant at the same time.

How insensitive can you get.
It is so insensitive. However, this is what happens when you open your whole life on the internet...you invite the opinions of sheep.

Reactions: 15
She reminds me of my mates sister, we were at my mates wedding - her sister was the MOH and done a big speech. In the speech she was rambling on blabla so happy for you blabla you're my best friend blabla and I'm so pleased to tell you that you're gonna be an auntie!!! I'm pregnant!
Gorgeous news and it was cute but everyone was flapping over her congratulating her the remainder of the night and forgot the night was about the bride and groom.. You kmow..their wedding!!!!! My mate was really peeved, happy but pisssssssed .. She could of waited til the day after to announce it atleast.
When I was pregnant with my second we had 4 weekend in a row of key family weddings on my side. I was 10 weeks pregnant for the first wedding and 14 weeks by the end of this run of weddings. We decided not to tell anyone we were pregnant until after all of the weddings cos we didn’t want to detract from the wedding days at all. Then it turned out we didn’t tell the in laws until I was 25 weeks - but that’s for other reasons.
Getting through 4 weddings pretending to be drunk and drinking so no one asks if you’re pregnant was exhausting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m still struggling to comprehend how if Hinch knew that her so called bestie had had “quite a few miscarriages” and had then was pregnant again - how on earth could Hinch be such a head about her own pregnancy. The bump hiding. The “I’m further along than you may think”, the bump photoshopping etc etc. That she made that comment of “I feel sick so I know the baby is healthy”. I mean wow. Let’s just hope she didn’t ever say that staceys babies will live on in Lennie.
I think my gut feeling is Hinch didn’t know about the miscarriages. We all know it’s a showmance friendship. Urrrhh. Just the way Hinch behaves about everything is so utterly baffling.
100% agree that she didn’t know. They are barely friends - despite what they portray - so I think there is a long list of people that SS would share that sort of news with before she would tell Soph.

Reactions: 26
I can imagine SS ugh face when she views Sophies posts. And SS is a hands on mum, so she must surely see what we see. But Hinch portays she is so fragile nobody feels they can walk away from her tit show, so they molly coddle her. I think this freinship is the most toxic thing ive come across. And i have had a few of my own.

Reactions: 18
I disagree I think it’s the other way around .. I think pairing up with mrs H gave Stacey a new lease of life and she’s slowly copied everything since, might not a popular opinion here 😝 maybe I should pop over to the SS thread lol
I think it’s a bit of both, but SS has benefited far more than Hinch - she’s essentially taken her following and run with the Insta content route (home/ organisation/ cleaning/ parenting) that Hinch could have explored. SS will be far more successful though because she’s more likeable, relatable and actually has a life of interest outside Instagram. I’m not an SS fan but I think she has definitely benefited from the Solo-Hinch joint venture and now Hinch is left looking like a desperate cling-on/ wannabe/ single white female.

Reactions: 21
As vomiting inducing as I thought it would be
What an absolute desperate head.
I knew before anyone else, you see.
Listen Hinch....you are sooo irrelevant now. It is time to crawl back under your rock. No one....and I mean, NO ONE gives a stuff about you anymore.
Your lies are so transparent. You have zero personality so you need to emulate other people. You need help love. Keep your kids off the Gram. That is all for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s changed her fb profile pic to the memorial type one 😂
What is this woman on?! Why not just have a real life pic of the four of you?! Strange

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.