Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she doesn't read on here no no no she doesn't.
" QUICK GET RONNIE ON THE GRAM QUIIIIIIICK!!!"
sad.so sad.and I burst out laughing when I saw it
Why did she need the whole double pram if she’s just going to stick a buggy board on it?! I mean don’t get me wrong, the buggy board means Ron gets out and about in an age appropriate way (ie not bundled up like a newborn) but could she not have used it on her original pram??

Reactions: 13
Hinch’s comment just sums up how much insta controls her life. ‘My heart is so happy you’ve announced it’ etc etc… ermmm why isn’t your heart ‘so happy’ they’ve got their longed for baby after a struggle? Why’s your heart just happy for the announcement? Hinch’s life is controlled by insta.. bet when she found out she was expecting Lonnie her first thoughts were about how to announce it 💀💀💀

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just looking at the comments on SS post. One said “shame you weren’t pregnant at the same time, it would be like Father of the bride2” Wtf? Their sheep really are a whole other species aren’t they? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
How is she sharing the journey "again"? As according to Sophie they didn't even become friends until after Ronnie was born when Stacey just happened to Rock up with a Maccys. They didn't share a pregnancy Journey before, they are not even sharing a toddler journey now. Rex is experiencing so much more that Ron. X
100% this!!!

Finally!!!!!!!!
We have the actual bleeping answer to the question “which celebrity couple are going to have another baby”
Talk about dragging it out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Love the fact that for the last month or so, I've come on and only missed a couple of pages tops. SS announces a pregnancy and I've missed loads of pages 🤣 imagine the only reason your thread is getting action isn't even to do with you! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry but if it weren't for Stacey then Sophie would've been out of the fame game long ago. SS is keeping her afloat in my opinion.

So is this Stacey's 4th child? I can't keep up lol.
I disagree I think it’s the other way around .. I think pairing up with mrs H gave Stacey a new lease of life and she’s slowly copied everything since, might not a popular opinion here 😝 maybe I should pop over to the SS thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lovely news about SS. I’m really pleased for them, especially so after having a difficult time TTC.
Not sure what Sopha will do now. SS was always going to be more “real” about this and it just draws more attention to Sopha’s Disneyesque portrayal of life with more than 1 child.
Interesting to see what happens next!! 🤗

Reactions: 15
At least SS is proving she’s actually carrying the baby with a full on scan 😂 no secrecy and I bet she’s going to show bump at every opportunity because that’s what pregnant women do 🤔

DO we think it’s a girl? Pink handprints? God I hope so 😂😂

Reactions: 20
I can’t wait for SS to have a little girl. I can just hear the screeches from castle grey skull now.. JaYmEH! GeT iN tHe BeDrUmM

• Haha
Reactions: 18
F9C64906-E17E-4B6E-95CB-97B16104EDAA.jpeg

In news that will shock no one (and I specifically looked for her comment because I thought it might be something like this), Hinch making it all about her. I generally HATE when people start their comments on news like this by doing the whole “I’ve been waiting for you to share this” things to prove how important they are because SHE KNEW FIRST GUYS. It’s not your journey hun, stop doing this withSS, it’s getting weird now

Reactions: 37
OK Grinchy now what ya going do? Stacey's got more likes than you!
Eta New thread tittle suggestion.

Reactions: 28
Just coming to say I called Stacey pregnancy and reveal by Ron's birthday 🤣🤣
Haha same... I called it 29th April over on the SS thread but I was quickly shot down 🔥 🔥 🙊 I however, thought she was going to announce on 31st May her re stock day with ITS and I thought there’d be some maternity pieces. Maybe the MC’s scuppered that? Either way I still think she’ll do a mat range.

Not commented much here but have swung my head in a few times for a quick read. Grinch is just totally boring me tbh. All we are seeing is a fake bit of mushy love. Where’s the real show at Zoph? Henry sulking, maybe he’s feeling pushed out. Ron starting to misbehave, lack of attention. How you’re feeling, or has your vag healed faster than anyone’s ever and you don’t know how it happened to little old you?! Where the exhaustion? Sick to death of seeing Z-Listers paint life like a bleeping fairy tale. Imagine the amount of people feeling crappy about their lives because they think it should be perfikttt like adams families!? 😤

Reactions: 20
These threads move too fast so I don’t know if it’s already been said. But since SS has posted she is infact pregnant (which us tattlers called it) I’m placing a bet now that Grinch has definitely bought a new house and it’s the one that’s off the market or atleast bigger than what SS has because she can’t having SS one up her... bet she’s fuming right now 😂
Yes and just by luck it will be called Handsome's cottage 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She’s done that post through gritted teeth this morning to keep appearances…. She’s about as genuinely happy for her “bubs” as the rest of the country is about the thought of another lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well done Tattle, you've made her post a filtered to duck picture of Inch with the boys 😉 Also, Soph, when using Stacey's news to up your own engagement and then you say "let the adventures begin" do you actually know what an adventure is? Because it sure as hell isn't what you get up to...

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.