Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The creepy ass fans need to duck. OFF.

“maybe a girlfriend for Lennie”
Did I miss something, or are we in 2021 where we don’t assume genders and sexuality anymore?

“You two need to get pregnant at the same time”
SS literally posted in her story that she lost a baby before this one... I think the last thing on her mind is SYNCHRONISING WITH GRINCH

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Well thankfully your heart hasn’t had to wait long if they only had it confirmed yesterday 🤔 Out of interest how long can a heart even wait for? How did her heart know when Stacey posted? Does it read instagram? Why does her heart always hurt so much? Has she seen a doctor about said heart? So many questions..
This killed me off, burst out laughing and woke my other half up with a jump 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sorry if it’s already been mentioned- waiting for saint sopha to notice that her ‘BFF’ that child with cerebral palsy, is trying to raise funds for a new chair or something. Tenner says she won’t because she’s a) not a very decent person b) not her BFF
I posted it yesterday. I know for a fact that she is in regular contact with the family and does alot to support Katie so my beef was why didn't she donate anonymously or just contact the family privately when she knows them so well. She did it for the 'kudos'.
I've worked with various charities and the best of people donate under the radar and don't want the recognition for it.

Reactions: 9
Why did it just show the circle like she just posted a new story, yet it's the same one I've seen with the pram from earlier

Reactions: 2
If she isn’t ready to move, Ronnie’s birthday is going to be extra extra this year. She will be flying James Corden in to do the voice of Peter Rabbit.
Laughing so much in bed I’ve just woken my partner up he’s fuming 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Laughing so much in bed I’ve just woken my partner up he’s fuming 😂😂😂
I’m howling here in my bed too 😂😂noooooo this is all too much for me right now.. just when I though I would settle down of the night 😂😂😂

• Haha
These threads move too fast so I don’t know if it’s already been said. But since SS has posted she is infact pregnant (which us tattlers called it) I’m placing a bet now that Grinch has definitely bought a new house and it’s the one that’s off the market or atleast bigger than what SS has because she can’t having SS one up her... bet she’s fuming right now 😂

Reactions: 10
If she isn’t ready to move, Ronnie’s birthday is going to be extra extra this year. She will be flying James Corden in to do the voice of Peter Rabbit.
CAN YOU PISS OFF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ‘FLYING JAMES CORDEN IN FOR THE VOICE OVER’💀💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion

Sopha's now in a one upping battle but hunnaaaay if you need some content, take advice from tattle

Reactions: 17
Well thankfully your heart hasn’t had to wait long if they only had it confirmed yesterday 🤔 Out of interest how long can a heart even wait for? How did her heart know when Stacey posted? Does it read instagram? Why does her heart always hurt so much? Has she seen a doctor about said heart? So many questions..

I suggest her Dr refers her to a cardiologist

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the actual is Soph’s comment on SS’s pregnancy announcement??? She can’t wait to do this together again?? Does she not realise there is a massive difference between a 6 month old and a newborn??? Like Lenor will be able to steam roll the Swashling, there’s a month or two between Ronnie and Rex, but half a year in terms of child development is a bloody massive difference

Me, me, me, me, me

All about hinch 🥱🙄 has to let everyone know, that she knew the news before everyone else 🤔

wouldn’t surprise me if she said to joe that she knew first ‘so happy stace has finally told you, I have been bursting for you to find out Joe’

View attachment 610583
I’m surprised she didn’t say Ma Freda was telling SS to take a test!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Tbh I’ll be interested to see how Lenor develops- I think it could be possible that pickle 2 over takes Lenor developmental wise even with a 6 month difference! Ron and rex are worlds apart and that’s only a few weeks worth! I watch a triplet family and there wee ones are 1.5 and they “speak”/ engage/ interact more than Ron. Time will tell & so will Grinch’s commitment to “her boys”

Shes a mad bleep.
I bet Stacey can't wait for the contract pretending to be friends with her, is at its end.

Sophie you are sharing your journey with your cousins, remember them? The ones you've posted bump triplet shots of.

I'm sure your tit is itching at the thought of Stacey having another baby!

Reactions: 20
Best news I’ve heard 😂 guess what Grinchy we already knew too 😂😂
I bet her blood is boiling

Reactions: 14
“I have no words” (carries on writing words)
to be fair, they are usually a load of shite even when she does carry on 😂😂

what are we thinking today…trolls post in the dog bed?! Inch looking after the alpacas? Big ott power ballad 10 story post about how much she loves Lonnie? Gretel?

Well I wasn't far from predicting her soppy message would be! I'll claim that as my first Bingo! 😂

AC55 would you like to call bingo. Your comment prediction was pretty much bang on to what she said. Well done xx

Her comment 🤮 I KNEW BEFORE ANYONEEEEEEE ME ME ME ME ME ME. Can't wait to do this journey together again, Ron and Rex, Len and Lex forever besties FUCKKKK OOOFFFFFFF you needy cow
Thank you! 😂 I think it's pretty accurate and typical of Hinch! Couldn't just say congratulations to Stacey and Joe, and instead made it all about her! That's quite a skill set! 😂 X

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet hinch is raging 🤣 although the last thing I expected was Stacey to announce pregnancy as she was only leaping around like a nob at Go Ape the other week
I suspected she might be pregnant but then when I saw her jumping around at Go Ape I thought she can’t be.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.