Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!,,

If you prefer to change the title just let us know,
I picked the first one I saw as the thread has gone way over 😬
Thanks to @GroundedAngel for this one 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Don’t tell me the longest pregnancy in the world is finally coming to an end 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All she's said is a summer baby right?

It's the first day of summer tomorrow

Reactions: 15
Kinda feel like these threads are in the vulture scene equivalent from The Jungle Book. We’re all just waiting for the tiger and fire.

Reactions: 10
If she is about to produce her little Prince Hinch I hope we get white smoke from the chimney.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I reckon her radio silence is all to get her hinchers in a hype she’s had baby Hinch.
I do hope if she’s had him she has had a safe delivery and her and baby are doing well.
But from 37 weeks your classes as full term so
Many mums are saying hurry up baby, as she’s been doing.

I’m not saying that you should have a baby at 37 weeks rather than 40 but I’ve had all my kids at 37 weeks, induced because of medical problems and they have all come home the same or the next day at very good weights and healthy

Reactions: 13
Baby hinch is imminent I noticed the other day she’s taken her nails off. I’m assuming in anticipation of an induction if she’s over due. Let’s hope the longest pregnancy in the world is over very soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven't read the threads for ages as I got bored... hope she is finally having him, it feels like the world's longest pregnancy.

Reactions: 20
I think she must be having her baby today, radio silence on all her accounts and she’d never voluntarily stop swipe ups or ads 💸💸💸 I imagine she values the money more than the attention, but who knows?

Reactions: 12
So while reading this thread an advert popped up for zoflora .... fuuuucccckkkkkkk saaaaaaaaaaaake

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What are the favourites for names? I’m going Archie (her little prince), Oliver or Mason.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.