Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all this baby talk and it got me thinking. I really hope when she had her baby she locks her chemical laden products away. Once that baby is a toddler, it will be going into everything. Could end so terribly if it gets access to cleaning products.

Reactions: 14
So all this baby talk and it got me thinking. I really hope when she had her baby she locks her chemical laden products away. Once that baby is a toddler, it will be going into everything. Could end so terribly if it gets access to cleaning products.
Yes if he's anything like my son was he will find the one most dangerous thing in the room, no matter how hidden and make a beeline for it!

Reactions: 5
Oh shut up Sophie!

You only post other people's "inspirational" quotes and memes because you lack the empathy, depth and warmth to post original motivating and loving material. This bullshit you have just posted should read:

To my Shoppers

3 important reminders:

1) You are Mugs

2) Your money means everything to us.

3) We love ourselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Newbie here! I only discovered Mrs Hinch the other day! I know I know...where have I been lol. I quite enjoyed her vids and definitely got the cleaning bug. But I also felt very anxious that my house doesn't look like hers and I didn't have time to clean it like she does. This forum really opened up my eyes though. Fair play to her earning money and becoming successful..but I had to unfollow her. X

Reactions: 16
No worries! I just copy the URL from the old thread and paste it. I just get a bit anxious when it gets to page 53 ?
Just pour some zoflora all over yourself ... cures anxiety don't you know ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she will buy those little locks on all her cupboard doors, from ebay of course with swipe ups.

Reactions: 11
Oh shut up Sophie!
It's all just manipulation, these infuencers only care about their followers as one homogeneous (I'm not sure that's the right word..) group of people that make them wealthy and famous.

So insincere pretending as if they are all part of a family and deflecting any valid criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her manipulation is staggering, but it's all part of her old sales job. keep em keen to keep coming back for more sales!!

I'm wondering if Jamie has started to call them shoppers to try to cover their back when it comes out. He'll say oh we thought you always knew, that's why I called you shoppers.. notice he only started to do it once their Ebay Partnership came to light!

They are quick to sweet talk / manipulate their way out of any situation.

I just noticed yesterday this insta who make and gift a lot of sophie's household items added a bath bomb bowl, apparently it sold out twice.

I think sophie buying that bowl today at Poundland and saying she didn't know why she got it, maybe she'd put bath bombs in it was a hint to this woman to send her one free! I thought she sounded a bit miffed when she said, idk what i'm going to put in this, maybe bathbombs. grr. lol! I remember thinking what a weird place to store bath bombs. But now it all makes sense lol!

They haven't sent her one because it's selling fine without her.

Reactions: 13
Her catchphrase "all the best" reminds me of when Southern US people say "bless your heart." It comes across as very passive aggressive and condescending. Not genuine at all.

Reactions: 16
Her catchphrase "all the best" reminds me of when Southern US people say "bless your heart." It comes across as very passive aggressive and condescending. Not genuine at all.
I thought it was hilarious when she was on This Morming and had a case of All The Best Tourette’s where she kept randomly saying it to Schofe ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.