Mrs Hinch #395 How long will this take her? Still waiting for the mini money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @YorkshireTeaTime for the winning suggestion with 45 likes.

Had to shorten it to fit.
"How much longer will this announcement take her? Apparently still waiting for the mini money maker".

@Admin - Is there a way if adding money in the title after mini please

Well guys, he's here...finally. Lennie Alan James Hinchliffe born today.

Continue here ....

Reactions: 17
So she’s had the baby! He is a little cutie. I’ll give her that!

That bleeping name though!

Can’t wait until he is doing GCSE English with “of mice & men”. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 199
Babies cute and all no doubt about it.
She's going to have to change Ron to Ren though. It gives me anxiety looking at it 😂
Hen, Ren & Len's adventures

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She can’t help herself even when announcing his birth by referencing tattle can she... the adventures of Ron, Len and Hen 😉.

Anyway glad he’s here safe and he’s a gorgeous little boy.

Reactions: 74
Well least it happened on the weekend for her to get that high engagement on her content... I’m still waiting on the OK mag shoot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I like the name Lennie, he is a cute looking baby too.
I’m just glad they didn’t chose my sons name which is a bit ‘old man’ too, would have upset me to see everyone taking the piss out of it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.