Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the kid play ffs ‘no that’s the label’ who cares?! Chances are he would have had a look at the label then started on the nappy, but no, just start laughing at him as usual and the poor little sod leaves and I don’t blame him! She is insufferable.

• Sad
Reactions: 82
Christ we’ll be on thread 400 before the arrival of cc2. Freda can duck off n’all. Tataa!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I was thinking where she’d have this baby - the hospital she had Ron John Long Legs or the Portland? I predict a c-section this time too!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the hell is enabling her about this Henry thing?

Henry is a much loved addition to your family Soph. I'm sure you'd throw all the money you had at a vet if he ever got ill and be incredibly sad when he passes. You enjoy his company and he makes you very happy.

BUT HE IS NOT YOUR SON! RONNIE IS!

Just have your actual baby and please sod off to your alpaca farm.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
please report posts that you think go too far - Please read our rules and why they're important
I see hunch is still blaming lockdown and lack of siblings for his lack of development, probably because her sheep messaged her from when she posted that plagiarised grid post saying yeah my toddler is the same, so it must be true then.
Well not that it means anything but my 19 month old, has no siblings and is fine, but then again he hasn’t had a camera shoved in his face for half of his life, he has had my undivided attention, I have taught and learnt him all sorts because lockdown was a blessing for me to spend so much time with him and he’s flourished. Ronnie has had two parents at home who don’t even properly work!!!!!
I know your game hinch, you could NOT have been giving Ronnie all the support he needed whilst you were making your life and house insta ready and it shows.
Sorry rant over
As a mother of a little boy who is also behind with development I find this so insulting. My son has had all my attention and support and still he is behind. There is a reason why you should not compare children and should not judge others. Perhaps you should think before you 'rant'

I know ma was there but if she’s had the baby aren’t you allowed to have your bubble round if you have a child under one?! Could be another vital clue for the tattle detectives 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️
I’m in scotland so i’m not sure of the rules down south.

Reactions: 39
What is that box she was wrapping..?
I had just mentioned in last thread, she is doing the amsr, its sounds thing that helps people relax, there is fook all in the box it's about the sound of the tape and the wringing of the sponge etc, content for her 🙄 but she's not even doing it right ffs you don't play music along with it, it's all about the sounds.
Hope that's helps Zoph when you're reading 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really don't blame Ron for walking off like that after having her cackle in his face.

Hey Zoph, if you're reading this... Stop correcting his play. He was exploring a toy, you told him off, laughed at him and he lost interest. Encourage him. Don't try to make him perform for the gram!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Also sorry I'm not up to date on Covid rules in the UK but is Freda not allowed indoors? I genuinely wouldn't know 🤦🏼‍♀️

But if she isn't could it be......she is allowed as she is in a 'support bubble' as Zoph has a child under one....aka CC2?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What's with her crappy take on ASMR..my life!!! And Ronnie walking away from her, shoulders hunched over like he's given up on life. So he points to where a penis would be and she laughs at him...that is not normal to laugh so much at your child

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Imagine if Stacey is pregnant and she announces it the day cc2 is born 😂

Haha its going to be a game of Tops Trumps!!

Hinch: here is baby no 2
SS: I'm pregnant with no 4
Hinch: well mine was actually born in January so is older than yours!
SS: I'm having twins!
Hinch: this is a GIRL!!
SS: TWIN GIRLS!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 138
Anyone know what those two marks on her left wrist could be?
I had a mark like that on my left wrist in the same place where my cannula was put in (didn’t have it in the top of my hand) I only had one mark though not two... so this probably doesn’t help at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dilly?? Please use the correct name. There's nothing wrong with Penis, vagina. Nothing wrong at all. That's what they are.
Did you not hear about the little girl who was telling her teacher her uncle licked her cookie and the teacher went Ohhhh that's not nice blabla thinking he just took a bite out of her biscuit.. She kept saying it and eventually it was understood what was really going on. He was abusing her but her mum taught her to say cookie instead of vagina.
My children are 8,4 and 3. They all know what everything is.
My friends little girl calls her vagina "fajita" a bleeping fajita. Diabolical.

But did she just take and empty a perfectly fine bottle of orange out the fridge and put it all into another bottle... And put it in the fridge.. Ok.. 👍

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
This is totally irrelevant as I can't remember what day she posted this, but I'm dying to find out what you all thought of her "shrinkydink" filter face and bellowing "HA" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.