Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree what makes the 17th so magical that it’s safe to do everything on that date but not today tomorrow etc, we have mixed indoors and out since the start and will continue to do so it’s upto her who she has in her house do people really think the government have stuck to their ‘rules’ have they balls 🙄
Selfish. We are still in this tit show because of this attitude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Just seen her story .. why does she call it a “dilly” 😩🤣 I read a few months back that you should teach children the correct terms or near the correct terms. If at school the child tried to tell a teacher or professional something had happened, they’d have no clue what a dilly is ....

Reactions: 8
yeah thankyou ❤ is why i ended up here as couldnt stomach her
She is hard to watch sometimes as she really doesn’t have a clue 😔. I think a lot of people are starting to feel the same. She has a lot to say about “trolls” but I’ve found people on here are lovely and more kind and caring than most of her “army”.

Reactions: 24
Lovelies, it’s almost time for a new thread. Can we kindly leave the personal COVID chat here and move forward please?
Let’s NOT turn on each other ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Are you in the UK?

If so that isn't true....Ive said previously that I gave birth during the first lockdown and have friends who have given birth at various points throughout the year and none of us had to wear a mask whilst in labour
I am in the UK, had my baby in April last year. Apologies, should probably clarify I didn’t wear one to physically push my baby out but had to wear one until they had determined I was in ‘established labour’ (took a while due to short staffing) and then immediately after when midwifes/ drs in room. Have pics of me holding baby with mask on.
Didn’t have to wear one in the shower though or to have my well deserved toast, thank goodness. Sounds like it may vary hospital to hospital (happy to be corrected) or maybe I just had a bad experience!! Anyway, enough about birth and babies, and back to Hinch…

• Wow
Reactions: 11
“I don’t abide by lockdown rules anymore”

Grow up, you’re as bad as her and the rest of them. Rules are rules.
Do you wear your seatbelt when driving? Yes because it’s the law, as is social distancing currently.
Spent the back end of my maternity leave in lockdown, only to return to the carnage that is A&E. Held the hands of dying people and cried my way home week in; week out.
Nothing is special about May 17th, just the LAW changes. Enjoy everyone. Soph, you are a disgrace hun. If you’ve got a platform, use it wisely.
ATV x
It most certainly is not law have a look at people who have been fined and its been thrown out because it’s not lawful that is why!
my husband works with a lot of people Iv got 3 kids in 3 different schools I have an auto immune disease that’s a lot of people to be in close contact with and none of us have had so much as a sniffle coincidence I think not!
I have never and would never grass anyone up for living their lives our street has that many cars coming and going it’s like a car park and not one person has said or reported anyone for anything all the kids play together all fine no cases in the kids classes either don’t blame other people for not seeing your own family that is your choice 👍🏻

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What are the rules in the UK for vaccinated people.
Are they allowed mix with unvaccinated people. Either she's going to have the baby or else her mother is vaccinated (if that's allowed) or she will say she had her mum round coz she thought she was in labour but false start.

Bit off topic but I think Stacey has a bun in th'oven.

As for Grinch, christ I want to slap her repeatedly.
From the getgo I've abided by all the NI lockdown rules. I got made redundant, luckily hot another job in an ED, didn't see my family, missed loads of occasions.
She's an absolute twit, we all know she was hosting get togethers the whole time. Living your best life is not drenching everything in Elbow Grease and making hoover lines.
She's a tit mum, it's obvious Ronnie has the connection with Janine and not her.
That child is going to need a serious amount of therapy later.
i did a post earlier re my ex and inlaws my daughter ended up having therapy diagnosed with anxiety disorder and repressed emotions from how they treated her on weekends visiting them

Reactions: 2
The "magical date" is to give a reference point to the data they collect about numbers of cases and deaths. They'll look at how they rise or fall after certain dates, and what changed on those dates.

I don't care how people try to justify it, anyone who has gone against the rules is plain selfish. Sod all the people who've died, lost people, worked themselves to the bone, or lived in complete isolation for over a year eh? 😒
As I have said your choice to do all the those things don’t blame that on other people

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same here. Myself and thousands of other women had to give birth wearing a mask so that people could have parties and break rules. 🤷‍♀️ Never mind the poor people who had to bury loved ones or work in hospitals/ shops around people who had been intentionally exposing themselves.
I hope you’re feeling ok, and you have plans for after the 17th with close ones!
I am keeping positive. It really is awful, isn't it. Xx

Reactions: 1
She is hard to watch sometimes as she really doesn’t have a clue 😔. I think a lot of people are starting to feel the same. She has a lot to say about “trolls” but I’ve found people on here are lovely and more kind and caring than most of her “army”.
i hate the idea of being labelled a troll for just being on here. It’s fair enough to have an opinion and call out blatant misleading stories and ads

Reactions: 8
Hinch has a best friend with a baby the same age as Ronnie . We couldn’t see people for 3 months of the pandemic last year but after that we were allowed to meet outside and then in other people’s houses. She could have seen Stacey and Rex once a week if she wanted to. She can’t use the pandemics as an excuse for Ronnie not seeing any kids. Also doesn’t one of her Kids have a child a little older than Ronnie? She puts no effort into Ronnie at all.
And apparently the child across the road is good best friend who he likes to knock for when they go for an evening stroll... She was in their garden a few months ago, and Inch had Ron round a neighbour's yesterday... So they could have been playing all this time.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.