Mrs Hinch #39 Innocent Sophie from the village hides behind Gretal while pockets get pillaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this has been mentioned, soz. But that diatribe about her changing Matt's business and so he's offered her more work ( airing cupboard) could she still not pay? It wouldn't really affect her bank balance, but probably would his?!

Reactions: 40
If this has been mentioned, soz. But that diatribe about her changing Matt's business and so he's offered her more work ( airing cupboard) could she still not pay? It wouldn't really affect her bank balance, but probably would his?!
A lot of the people following are nowhere near Essex area, so it’s not going to help his business at all

Reactions: 20
A lot of the people following are nowhere near Essex area, so it’s not going to help his business at all
She comes over all humble about changing his business and stuff.....just another freebie, justified because she put him where he is today! Meh.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
We never see her use her understair cupboards now tho. Personally it all smacks a bit MFI to me. I can imagine coming home in a bad mood and slamming a drawer shut for the whole thing to fall apart. Definitely a fuckwit idea to put in a boiler cupboard ... looking forward to this 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She riled me a bit last night with the post on stories via 'gretel' about privacy. What a load of bull. Was that supposed to incite sympathy? No-one forces her to do the 'Hi guys' stories to camera, no-one forced her to share the baby shower, no-one forces her to repeatedly share her OTT wedding pictures, she chooses to do that, and save it all to her story highlights. I can't feel sorry for someone who is choosing to monetise their whole life via instagram.

This made me laugh, from a recent episode of Killing Eve, Villanelle was asked in the street by a stranger if she could photograph her for instagram, the reply was 'No, of course you can't, don't be so pathetic'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I would love to know who this one thinks Mrs Hitch and Hitching is lmao
What the duck she even has her book how can she not spell her name, in true Hinch fashion because she wants to keep her privacy she plastered her name right across the very front of it, how did she miss it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She riled me a bit last night with the post on stories via 'gretel' about privacy. What a load of bull. Was that supposed to incite sympathy? No-one forces her to do the 'Hi guys' stories to camera, no-one forced her to share the baby shower, no-one forces her to repeatedly share her OTT wedding pictures, she chooses to do that, and save it all to her story highlights. I can't feel sorry for someone who is choosing to monetise their whole life via instagram.

This made me laugh, from a recent episode of Killing Eve, Villanelle was asked in the street by a stranger if she could photograph her for instagram, the reply was 'No, of course you can't, don't be so pathetic'.
Thing is she can’t have it both ways....she’s quite clearly desperate to be famous but now because it hasn’t gone her way, it’s all too much for her and she wants to keep some bits private...if that’s the case then why not delete her account and go back to being a nobody? I’m sure she’s made enough cash to last her a couple of years. She’s all about the attention. She clearly thought she was going to be the darling of cleaning but it’s kind of backfired.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's astounding really, how you can be called an " inspiration" for doing so little. Maybe some people have genuinely found a bit of motivation from her? So she may have been helpful to them. But inspirational, no never!

Reactions: 24
Thing is she can’t have it both ways....she’s quite clearly desperate to be famous but now because it hasn’t gone her way, it’s all too much for her and she wants to keep some bits private...if that’s the case then why not delete her account and go back to being a nobody? I’m sure she’s made enough cash to last her a couple of years. She’s all about the attention. She clearly thought she was going to be the darling of cleaning but it’s kind of backfired.
This. Absolutely agree

Reactions: 13
This. Absolutely agree
So true! It baffles me that she has such bad anxiety yet she’s able to open this account allowing herself to be criticised etc, surely that would be one of the last things you’d do! Along with such a massive fancy wedding and being a hairdresser where you have to talk to people and will also have your work criticised by everyone 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 22

I loved that outfit,sadly the blouse is $900 from Farfetch. The earrings are
a 99p Ebayer, swipe up! 💕

This. Absolutely agree
It’s definitely backfired,I read two articles in the papers this morning on the train,about Instagram cleaners,Mrs Hinch was not even mentioned 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So true! It baffles me that she has such bad anxiety yet she’s able to open this account allowing herself to be criticised etc, surely that would be one of the last things you’d do! Along with such a massive fancy wedding and being a hairdresser where you have to talk to people and will also have your work criticised by everyone 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’ve often thought this about her “anxiety” I have it but I don’t go around shouting about it. The last thing in the world that I would do is put myself out there to 2.5 million people or want my picture up in stores and then stand next to it saying how embarrassing it is! I pluck up the courage daily to actually leave my house and then when I get where I’m going to leave my car. She now bleating on about having a panic that she doesn’t have enough (gifted) tit for her baby 🙄🙄 Jog on Hinch and stop begging for sympathy, pick up a dictionary and learn what anxiety, depression and panic really mean!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve often thought this about her “anxiety” I have it but I don’t go around shouting about it. The last thing in the world that I would do is put myself out there to 2.5 million people or want my picture up in stores and then stand next to it saying how embarrassing it is! I pluck up the courage daily to actually leave my house and then when I get where I’m going to leave my car. She now bleating on about having a panic that she doesn’t have enough (gifted) tit for her baby 🙄🙄 Jog on Hinch and stop begging for sympathy, pick up a dictionary and learn what anxiety, depression and panic really mean!
Exactly, she’s 100% played that card to make herself ‘relatable’ I suffered a brief spell of anxiety and depression when I split from my daughters father but that was more anxiety as to how am I going to do this alone and depression for losing my whole life plan. Anxiety like how was I gonna afford my own place as I had to move back in with parents. It was relatively fleeting, lasted around a year and then when I met my now fiancée everything seemed to fall in place etc so I really struggle to see how if it was so severe that she’s managed as much as she has. And like you said her worrying she doesn’t have enough stuff when most of it she hasn’t even had to pay for it is ridiculous. She’s just begging for more stuff! She’s that anxious that she used to openly ask for ‘hinchers’ so strangers so approach her in public!

Reactions: 10
I have anxiety and I would not want a public profile where so many people can see my daily activity and scrutinise me, so I don’t put myself out there. (Not that I would be able to ever be that well known).

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.