Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even look after the worlds easiest pets! Those frigging fish! We have 6 of them and my 6 year old does a grand job at looking after them, you don’t need to be ‘fish people’.
What on earth makes her think they will be ‘alpaca people’ if she can’t look after a sodding fish.

Im sorry this this has absolutely raged me! She’s so careless and just wants wants wants no matter what the big veruca salt. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 98
The lack of focus and excitement about her new baby is just weird. Maybe she’s had him and he’s been sent to live with baby people while they concentrate on more important issues like alpacas.
No doubt when she clicks her fingers and appears at her farm her sheep will piss themselves with happiness. What’s she’s doing with the “little old me” routine is actually clever, she’s planting that this could happen to anyone just by posting stuff on Instagram, that’s why people get so excited when she tags them because maybe they will be the next Hinch with alpacas.
Absolutely dier content though.

• Haha
Reactions: 116
She can’t even look after the worlds easiest pets! Those frigging fish! We have 6 of them and my 6 year old does a grand job at looking after them, you don’t need to be ‘fish people’.
What on earth makes her think they will be ‘alpaca people’ if she can’t look after a sodding fish.

Im sorry this this has absolutely raged me! She’s so careless and just wants wants wants no matter what the big veruca salt. Prick.
Big veruca salt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone remember the days before Instagram and Facetune when if you wanted to take a pic that disguised how you actually look you’d have to take it in black and white and duck with the contrast on your webcam before you put it on MySpace? Those were simpler times

• Haha
Reactions: 179
Does anyone remember the days before Instagram and Facetune when if you wanted to take a pic that disguised how you actually look you’d have to take it in black and white and duck with the contrast on your webcam before you put it on MySpace? Those were simpler times
This is my era

Reactions: 46
Another week. It’s all so dragged out. She can’t keep the pretence up much longer. New house might be incoming before new baby.

Reactions: 42
Her plagerised quote states 'you are enough as you are'
What a load of bollocks.
If so Soph why the need for the gastric band, fake nails and eyebrows, the teeth and the hair, the one nostril or none at all...?
Most of all, why the urge to be somebody you're not?
Your not not enough, never enough and that's not a hint for you to start signing on the gram..
Wake up and smell the coffee,
as Alexander O'Neil says you're fake!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128
Do we think when number 2 makes his appearance (which by todays quote im guessing is gonna be today) she is gonna show off a huge haul of freebies. She doesn't seem to have been gifted anything for this one which is in total contrast to when she had R. If she was as popular as she thought surely the gifts would be rolling in?

Reactions: 39
I’m going to guess the 20th for this baby.
In her eyes both her boys born on the 20th would be perrrrfick. She loves it.
In our case, first born on a certain date in April, second born 13 months later on the same date in May, youngest was due several years later on the same date in June. Little minx arrived later and spoilt that ‘dream’ for us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she hasn’t had CC2 already, I mean that time is perfick for the 4am feed, that ridiculous Pinterest “borrowed” quote hints it’s today. Bit like not putting ad on her posts, she doesn’t see to want to credit ANY of the quote writers either. Just because it’s posted on the internet Sofa, doesn’t mean you can take it.

Reactions: 29
I wonder if her sister would rent out sophs house, her sister rents already so couldn’t see why she wouldn’t want to live in sophs house

Reactions: 20
I really do think we are giving her content ALOT - just an eg but I reckoned ages ago a baby/children’s wear range may be on the cards (obvs if this happens she’ll have been in communications about it for yearrrrs guyzzzz) but I’m sure WE are giving her ideas about lots of things.

Anyway I just think in a roundabout way we are lining her pocket as much as the huns.

ETA : Also not quoting other people’s words is about as low as you can go! Not professional and damn right lazy! I haven’t read her books and have no desire to, does she come across as a lover of words and literature?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.