Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretending to be a nice person, keeping up the ‘poor little me’ persona and all the pre records/bullshit must be exhausting. Not surprised she’s cracking. Surely the truth will out one day 🤨

Reactions: 17
Did anyone catch her stories this morning? 6:13 and a full days worth were up, now deleted

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Are you living in my house? 🤣 bad news it never stops got the kallax, teepee, toy piano with microphone (and recording option 🙉) as well as a toy kitchen, doll house, another smaller doll house, bunch of boxes sorted by theme my little pony, paw patrol, cars/trains, Barbies, arts and crafts etc. bunch of book shelves in several rooms, toy carpet with road maps and so many other things 🙈 clean one room and she's setting up a play area somewhere else 🤣 similar house to hinch minus the extension. Also my daughter loves to help me cooking and has since she was little, let's be honest, always ends in a huge mess but can't beat her smiles and happiness. It's always clean but never a tidy grey mess, unless I had a cleaner right behind her the whole day it would be impossible. Her friend's houses would be a same. I don't see how anyone could make a house like that look child free 🤷‍♀️
Doesn’t stop Either, mine are 19&13 and their tit is still everywhere and I want to attach a roomba to each of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow really?! What were they about?
The first one was the Kitchen with the 'Wednesday' and some Bullshit qoute, I clicked off then realised there were at least 10 more and went to click on it again, because weird, and they were gone 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The first one was the Kitchen with the 'Wednesday' and some Bullshit qoute, I clicked off then realised there were at least 10 more and went to click on it again, because weird, and they were gone 🤣
I think it was yesterday’s stories replaying. She had the red circle when I first woke up too but when I clicked it just put me to the start of yesterday which started in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just my two penneth worth on the 1950s housewife debate. I’m a SAHM but also worked in investment banking and earned more than my husband when I gave up work. No one is criticising stay at home mums or wives. But, in my opinion, there’s a big difference between that and what Hinch promotes:

- A clean, functioning house is good. But not as the main focus of your life, particularly if you have kids who want your time. She pushes an unrealistic lifestyle of a home where nothing is out of place or dirty. Together with constant and unnecessary purchases and overuse of strong chemicals. And they have three adults around full time to support her pretence of her having a perfectly kept home.

- Not everyone will get married and be able to spend their days titivating the perfect home or have the money for Hinch hauls. Investing time in your career or education (or family and friends) is surely better than making hoover lines on your carpets. If I had a daughter, there’s no way I’d be encouraging her to have Hinch as a role model.

- I find cleaning dull as is spending the day obsessing about every corner of your house. There’s a whole world out there to discover. I’ve found it surprisingly hard having my life restricted to my house during lockdown.

TED talk over, time to clean the kitchen after my teenagers have destroyed it making breakfast ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think it was yesterday’s stories replying. She had the red circle when I first woke up too but when I clicked it just put me to the start of yesterday which started in the kitchen.
It was the grey aesthetic, that's what made me rethink it, definitely said Wednesday. Either that or I'm seeing things

Reactions: 2
Does the boy have any toys? Why aren’t they left out all day whilst he’s up and just packed away at night?

Reactions: 11
I was thinking this too! And it angers me because I think of all the nasty things people have said about celebrities children - take Jake Quickenden (sorry if I've spelt his name wrong) for example. The comments about his little one were VILE! Saying something about him looking like an abortion gone wrong, I believe? (I might be wrong but it was something along those lines!). NO ONE here is ever horrible about Ronnie! X
This is THE most horrid thing about Hinch. Like, the most annoying, horrific thing to me. She has this thing about shouting TROLL at every given opportunity. Fine, if that's what she wants to do even though its bollocks. But when people don't really have much to say about her, she uses the word troll and claims trolls are horrid about her son. She's literally using him to get attention and sympathy. I've never seen a bad word about him on here. Only nice things. 'He's adorable' etc. People saying that they think he's a bit behind based on what she puts on social media isn't trolling, its just an opinion based on evidence. She's such a disgrace she's using her son for engagement. And it's only gonna get worse when this new one is born.

Reactions: 21
Never really looked into Hinch that much but can someone please tell me if she honestly thinks the word ‘handsome’ is pronounced ‘han-SUM’ or is that just some twatish attempt at sounding a bit basic and therefore possibly relatable to the poor saps that lap up her shilling?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
- Not everyone will get married and be able to spend their days titivating the perfect home or have the money for Hinch hauls. Investing time in your career or education (or family and friends) is surely better than making hoover lines on your carpets. If I had a daughter, there’s no way I’d be encouraging her to have Hinch as a role model.
100% this!
Nothing wrong with being a stay at home mum (or dad) if that’s what works for your family and your circumstances allow it. Most families these days do need mum AND dad to work though, and as you say not everyone gets married so the stay at home wife option is not a realistic goal for most. I would always encourage my future kids, male or female, to aim for a job/career that firstly makes them happy but also allows them to pay their own way in life. I say this as someone who absolutely loves being at home and is not career focussed whatsoever 😂
If we reach a point in life where I no longer need to work because my OH earns more than enough for us both that would be bloody brilliant 😂 but until then i will be working and bringing in a wage, it would be as realistic for me to “aim” to win the lottery as it would for me to aim for the housewife life 😏

Reactions: 10
I don’t want to click and listen… it’s too early to cope with that!!! But they’ve recorded thememselves singing??!! Am I reading that right? 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 559835So vest life can’t leave his flip flops anywhere but sofa can leave her slippers right at the bottom of the stairs for anyone to trip over! Hypocrite springs to mind
Tattle has opened my eyes sooo much to what this woman is really like 😂
What the duck is a fur human? 😂 That’s a dog Zoph, a DOG, not a homo sapien!

Reactions: 12
I don’t want to click and listen… it’s too early to cope with that!!! But they’ve recorded thememselves singing??!! Am I reading that right? 😬😬😬
Haha no, they've just put their favourite songs on an album. I turned on the sound and it ain't them singing so your alright 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.