Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. No one I know has heard of Mrs Hinch. Given we know a large proportion of her followers are bought, she’s not even as well known on Insta as her follower count suggests. My teenage son (who definitely hasn’t heard of her) overheard me listening to one of her stories this morning and said “what is that voice” (while pi**ing himself laughing).

Can I match your LQOC to Martin Kemp and Shirley, our local celebs, who are also left in peace to do their shopping etc. Excluding one incident where my far too drunk for 7pm friend accosted him in the pub to tell him at length how much she loved him in Spandau Ballet before we managed to save him. Poor man, he was very gracious about being accosted by a flirtatious middle aged woman.
Oh I love Martin Kemp 😍😂

Reactions: 9
They have bought a 'farm house' with land, not a farm.
Good luck to you Sofa, can't wait to watch you trying to get a draughty old house up to 30 degrees, there's a reason why SS lights her fire in the evenings.😉
Oh and another tip, make sure you've got plenty of new cloffs, wood burners create loads of dust.
New content for your followers maybe?
ATV. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was such a fan of Mrs Hinch, and then I came across Tattle completely by mistake,

I had a look and at first didn’t even want to believe what I was reading,
However I kept reading because slowly I was seeing Mrs Hinch unravel!

I can’t believe how fake and manipulative she appears to be.
I was totally deluded with it all, and I actually regret every penny I spent of my hard earned money on her books and other promoted items.
I thought she was sooo genuine I really did.
I have now unfollowed her.

From watching the posts the last week or so, I definitely think a house move is on the card and she is slowly brainwashing people to prepare for the big reveal.

Why can’t she just be honest????!!! She’s made it big time (from doing nothing) she’s lucky, embrace it, and stop pretending to be something else.
I would have much more respect for her if she didn’t play these games!

I would never comment negatively directly on her posts, and I actually can’t stand trolling but yet here I am but I think it’s important to point people towards what appears to be the truth.

She talks of anxiety and mental health … so why not with her 4mill following use the platform to help.
Instead of leading people with serious genuine mental health problems up a garden path of lies and deceit.

Mrs Hinch … disappointment is an understatement

• Heart
Reactions: 133
They have bought a 'farm house' with land, not a farm.
Good luck to you Sofa, can't wait to watch you trying to get a draughty old house up to 30 degrees, there's a reason why SS lights her fire in the evenings.😉
Oh and another tip, make sure you've got plenty of new cloffs, wood burners create loads of dust.
New content for your followers maybe?
ATV. 😘
Let alone the wonky walls....

Sopha would have a meltdown at her plastic tat not hanging correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so effing bored of brand hinch. SO BORED.

I come on every few days to get the tea and it’s just the same stuff on repeat, you all call it before it happens because she is that predictable so there’s just nothing of interest.

stand for something! You have a platform of millions, what do you stand for? Absolutely nothing, she could have gone down the ED Avenue, anxiety, PND, low self esteem all of those issues but no it’s just ‘lucky little old me’ #blessed

I initially followed way back when, to try and get some motivation to sort my home out after a bad bout of depression but do you know all it did, made me go and spend £100 on cleaning stuff I didn’t need or use from home bargs and then the penny dropped 😂😂😂 and made me feel crap that some days I couldn’t get out of bed let alone having the perfect clean home and life 😉

Also I hate when people insult my intelligence, she does it’s constantly! So patronisi
I was such a fan of Mrs Hinch, and then I came across Tattle completely by mistake,

I had a look and at first didn’t even want to believe what I was reading,
However I kept reading because slowly I was seeing Mrs Hinch unravel!

I can’t believe how fake and manipulative she appears to be.
I was totally deluded with it all, and I actually regret every penny I spent of my hard earned money on her books and other promoted items.
I thought she was sooo genuine I really did.
I have now unfollowed her.

From watching the posts the last week or so, I definitely think a house move is on the card and she is slowly brainwashing people to prepare for the big reveal.

Why can’t she just be honest????!!! She’s made it big time (from doing nothing) she’s lucky, embrace it, and stop pretending to be something else.
I would have much more respect for her if she didn’t play these games!

I would never comment negatively directly on her posts, and I actually can’t stand trolling but yet here I am but I think it’s important to point people towards what appears to be the truth.

She talks of anxiety and mental health … so why not with her 4mill following use the platform to help.
Instead of leading people with serious genuine mental health problems up a garden path of lies and deceit.

Mrs Hinch … disappointment is an understatement
Yass! This is exactly my thoughts with the anxiety/MH stuff!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
SS mugging hinch right off this morning 😂
Hinch puts a fridge restock yesterday, SS has a message to say her stock ups are the best (no picture on the message of who sent it) then she uploads An almost identical video to hinches last night.
Oh ans adding shes making a utility room in her room off the kitchen 😂
See this is what confuses me with this pair. She goes along with the lies, but then appears to throw a lot of shade? I can never work out if they actually are genuine bubs (eugh, puke 🤢) or if it's all management's doing and it's SS' way of getting back at her because the truth is she can't stand her. I always thought the latter, but I don't understand why she would go along with the lies (even lying herself, the cushion lie) if that's the case and risk losing some of her followers.

Reactions: 18
I have a feeling with the new property - she will move away from the Grey!!!
Even though it’s obviously been quite a trade mark to her, in general things seem to moving into a different direction and she needs to keep with the trends!!
More and more wood and beige etc keeps creeping in to her more recent posts!!

Reactions: 8
Morning guysh. Just popped on to say it was me who said she would have smashed garden furniture. It was meee, allll me! Me me me me! Going to treat myself to a £3.2mil farm house now, with a helipad of course. Catch up later, atv! 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Oh I love Martin Kemp 😍😂
Shall I share the name of our local hardware shop he frequents on a regular basis 😉 The irony is that he’s “only” got 426k followers on Instagram. Appreciate he’s better known to us of a certain age but 4 million genuine followers is insane. Or in this case, purchased. Which is the main reason why she doesn’t get into the mainstream press (whether for positive or negative articles) as she’s not nearly well known enough to warrant coverage by journalists.

Reactions: 22
Hmm, more things smashed in her garden. I live 20 mins away from her, we had gale force winds all night yet my little patio glass topped table that I left out in the middle of the decking remains upright and un smashed this morning!!!
Kent here. It was pretty windy last night but the worst of the damage has been my outdoor seating cushions getting scattered about. She really is something else.

Reactions: 8
Can I match your LQOC to Martin Kemp and Shirley, our local celebs, who are also left in peace to do their shopping etc. Excluding one incident where my far too drunk for 7pm friend accosted him in the pub to tell him at length how much she loved him in Spandau Ballet before we managed to save him. Poor man, he was very gracious about being accosted by a flirtatious middle aged woman.
Oooh envy! I think the Kemps are a fabulous family. Always had a thing for MK esp when he ditched the hair dye. 🥰. Shirlie is such a gorgeous, grounded woman, her Insta is lovely. 🙂

Reactions: 14
A move is imminent and who can blame her?
Pa would love to help with extra land and renovation work.I reakon it was always his dream but was held back by his selfish missus.
Ma's too fastidious for an older property and like hinch has no vision.
Soph grew up in at least 6/7 new builds.Little wonder she was always skipping through those fields and woods-she couldn't remember where she lived 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Shall I share the name of our local hardware shop he frequents on a regular basis 😉 The irony is that he’s “only” got 426k followers on Instagram. Appreciate he’s better known to us of a certain age but 4 million genuine followers is insane. Or in this case, purchased. Which is the main reason why she doesn’t get into the mainstream press (whether for positive or negative articles) as she’s not nearly well known enough to warrant coverage by journalists.
Oooh if only 😂. I'm one of his followers 🤣..
I know its crazy isn't it 4 million followers for doing sod all

Oooh envy! I think the Kemps are a fabulous family. Always had a thing for MK esp when he ditched the hair dye. 🥰. Shirlie is such a gorgeous, grounded woman, her Insta is lovely. 🙂
They're lovely aren't they. The documentary that Roman did on mental health was good too.

Reactions: 11
37w ago, holiday in Dorset. The one that ‘made her realise things’. If she’s not lying about her dates and CC2 isn’t already born then this adds up.
My thoughts are she realised she wanted another baby, made a wish, Ma Barker and Jamie performed the mating ceremony and *poof* ‘anxious about fertility’ Soph becomes pregnant.
And now we’re here.
View attachment 558539
This made a wish and it came true thing I think annoys me the most about her. Because that's not how it works in the real world. Very few people are fortunate enough to make that kind of money literally sitting on their arse. For most of us we have to go out and work had for the things we have. I just wish her followers could see how fake she is.
Also, her tattoo is horrendous 🙈 If I had to look at that on my arm every day I'd probably chop it off 😂

Reactions: 15
As others have said with shade from SS towards Hinch. On her stories she’s answering the question on whether she’ll do a walk round tour of her house and she replied that would feel like a burglars dream. I’d rather them get lost in here than know where to go. Very wise words. Where as Hinch’s house is on SIMS😳😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So Stacey understands that showing her house layout is a burglars dream and also isn’t safe for her kids if strangers know what room they sleep in. Hinch on the other hand has shown the layout of her house so much that a fan has recreated her exact layout on the sims. Also the new baby’s room is so far from her room is someone was to break in they could find his room very easily and chances are no one would hear coz his room is in the old part of the house. This is probably gonna be another reason why she moves but if I’m honest for that I would have to say fair play. I don’t know how she really can feel safe in her house.

Reactions: 31
Just going to dump my thoughts...

The May reveal came after GFC said about May being ‘the’ month, so wonder if she spurred Grinch on to announce it? Seems weird after Sofa has never dared utter when she’s due (again not sure why? Why not just say ‘my due date is May but I’m keeping the date to myself’

Very impressed with the fruit and veg array in SS fridge, compared to Zophs chocolate raisin and dairylea dunkers haul.

Loving the shade from SS re showing the layout of your house, especially after Zoph did a walkthrough especially for her bots ‘fans’

Attachments

Reactions: 15

Could it be either of these the new house?
The second one - has the fields view she's been going on about? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.