Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else actually have that horrible feeling In their belly watching her stories of Ronnie? .. I could cry for him, the beautiful boy is being used 😔, I’m sorry but if that’s genuine excitement I’ll eat Henry’s tit, & as a mum, you say “well done, yes “Ron Ron” “dada” etc.. EVERY SINGLE video is her sat there recording Jamie, I’m sorry but I actually feel sorry for the bloke, he clearly loves Ronnie... but the WORST thing for me, not every bleeping thing is about you hun... “ohhh he shouts me allllll the time if Jamie gets him dressed” no he doesn’t mate cause you don’t do anything for him you twit! I’m waiting for the day Jamie snaps 😂 The quicker people see through her the better
I agree that Jamie does seem to be the one to care for and do the majority of the the work with little Ronnie, but at the end of the day he’s just as bad as her for using the child for content for her increasingly dull and boring insta account, hinch and inch on their own are about as entertaining as a tooth abscess and I’m sure he is enjoying and doing very nicely out of the money she’s making so much so that he doesn’t even have to work, and therefore in my eyes he is allowing that little child to be exposed to anybody by constantly providing the main story line, if he wanted Jamie could put his foot down and not allow her to use the kid in that way but he doesn’t, he sits back and allows her to do it but he’s the father and would have the right to stop her if he so wished, they both as bad as each other
Yup he’s like my hubby. The man can intubate seriously ill patients but give him a pair of dungarees to put on a toddler and he’s totally stumped!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 19
In regards to her putting down on a list that she walked the dog and made dinner etc. I can completely relate to that. At the moment now I have terrible anxiety. And if I’ve put the bin out, made the family dinner I feel better seeing that I’ve done something. I have a list tomorrow that I’ll be ticking off that you may think of how pointless but it’s getting me through the day. Right now, I’m not good in the head and Mrs Hinch has been one of my triggers

As you were tattlers
I can relate to the lists. It's part of my anxiety, I've always wrote down to-do lists since I was a teen and honestly I feel so much better when I can tick something off.

Hinch sent my anxiety into madness though, I nearly ended up being put on a 72 hour hold because of how obsessed I became with cleaning and the decline in my mental health at that time. I felt not good enough, my house wasn't not clean enough, not perfect enough, i wasn't perfect enough, etc. I wasn't sleeping, I was constantly cleaning, mixing all the dangerous chemicals she was telling people to mix, etc.

I was thankful my mum saw the damage I was doing to myself and forced me to the doctors. I was crying in the waiting room because all I could think of was my 'dirty' home, that I was wasting time there instead of at home cleaning.

I was an extreme case, I have ptsd (sexual abuse as a child), severe depression and anxiety, and diagnosed OCD. I latched onto Hinch thinking her anxiety BS made me feel like she understood my struggles. Her sales technique of acting like your best friend drew me in. It has been nearly 2 years I think since I 'woke up' to it all and I dread to think what could have happened if I hadn't had my mum be there for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
I’m afraid I don’t feel even one bit sorry for her, she put up that video to show us trolls on tattle 😂
I feel sorry for the wee one, absolutely not for either of his parents

Yup he’s like my hubby. The man can intubate seriously ill patients but give him a pair of dungarees to put on a toddler and he’s totally stumped!!! 😂😂
When my sister had my niece, I got her a really cute Winnie the Pooh outfit. Clearly new to the parenthood thing my BiL couldn’t work out the poppers, so my sister went up to help. She couldn’t figure it out either so my dad got drafted in. Who was also less than useless. My mum had to swoop in and do it 😂 when my sister told me I was like it seriously took four of you to get a two week old baby dressed 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This Hinch Farm nonsense is annoying me already 😂

She does realise running a farm is not a twee little house with a Cath Kidston vibe and afternoon tea by a roaring fire... running a farm is hard graft, something that they won't understand. We have farmers in my family, up at 4am or earlier to be ready when its light and then out of the house until it's dark or even later. Missing making family memories as they need to tend to the farm otherwise it is loss of income.

Farming is definitely not having a cute ride on tractor and throwing a minky around 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t normally comment on Ron but I did find that video uncomfortable to watch. Jamie clearly does a lot for his son - he plays with him for a start. She is always filming - I find that odd. I disagree with what both parents are doing though - using Ron as viewing fodder and as a cash cow. That poor boy does not deserve that. Let him have total privacy. Remove him from social media altogether. He’s too young. He can’t give consent to any of this 😞

Reactions: 15
My youngest ( he's now 26) spoke well by the age of two using sentences also, he's got Asperger's, dyslexia, dyspraxia, OCD amongst a lot of other things every child is different and it's nothing to be ashamed about if they do need help, My Son got his degree and I'm super proud of him.
Well done yo your boy, thats a massive achievement.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just rewatched the video. When he first says mummum he’s not even looking at her. She screams yes mummums here but he’s not bothered. If he wanted her he’d have slid off the chair and gone to her. She’s so deluded that she thinks he prefers her just by what he’s shouting. I agree that he must have only just started doing that as she definitely would have shown it before. What happened to the flash cards?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This Hinch Farm nonsense is annoying me already 😂

She does realise running a farm is not a twee little house with a Cath Kidston vibe and afternoon tea by a roaring fire... running a farm is hard graft, something that they won't understand. We have farmers in my family, up at 4am or earlier to be ready when its light and then out of the house until it's dark or even later. Missing making family memories as they need to tend to the farm otherwise it is loss of income.

Farming is definitely not having a cute ride on tractor and throwing a minky around 😂
The whole Hinch farm and fields is to give Tattle content. She knows that everybody will be discussing it. I'm not saying she isn't movingly and I'm sure it will be a bigger house, but a farm? Not a chance. The winky face on her last story means its for here. I don't blame her either, she's a disgrace for posting her child but every story is dissected.

Reactions: 22
This house move has obviously been brewing for a long time. “Mum said go try a big house out first so we went to dawwwsiiitttt to stay in a huge mansion with a pool but we only showed you the fields and the tractor”. That was their trial run - a how big can we go. For all we know they stayed there two weeks instead of one. Who knows.
She’s alleging she came back from Dorset, found out she was pregnant and then started to contemplate the future.

I would hypothesise the other way around. She found out she was pregnant around End of may/June depending whether we believe she didn’t realise she was pregnant straight away. She freaked out about it (Ron’s birthday live). She said I don’t want to do this. I can empathise - I got pregnant quickly after my first and freaked out. Jamie placated her and said it’s ok what would make her happier about having another child. She stamped her feet and said I want a bigger house. So they started planning the idyllic dream. They tried the Kent house but Sophie rose said it was too small. They tried to dawwwwssittt house and Sophie rose said it was jussssttt right but too far away.

They began their search for the perfect house. Naughty Covid was putting a spanner in the works. Sophie rose had a clever idea. Why not wait until we’ve moved house to reveal the baby? No one will care if we’ve bought a £3mill house if we put a newborn in it. Think of the photoshoots Jamie!

So they hatched a plan. They secretly got the garden Astro turfed in October. They touched up some of the paint work round the house. They revealed the pregnancy in January but in a cryptic way to buy more time. They made the bedroom with an en-suite a bit neater by Turning it into a nursery. All to distract the sheep.

But then her nemesis Ss had a much smoother and easier house move. Now it just looked like Sophie rose was copying her. So they bit their tongues hard and did everything they could to make sure they came across as the most caring, generous, lovely people to ensure no one could accuse her of being jealous. They planted all the seeds nice and carefully for their followers. But the house still wasn’t ready. The pregnancy was going on too long to be believable. Sophie rose started to panic. But what if she couldn’t have her perfect reveal?....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Such an adorable sweet little innocent boy who is being exploited and being cackled at for no reason. He clearly may have issues which I'm not going to speculate on. But he was roaring at the top of his voice over and over. Made me feel uncomfortable if I'm honest.
I've never in my life heard the term mummum. It's always been mummy or mammy when I've heard kids taking to their mum. Is it an Essex thing? 🤷‍♀️
No it’s definitely not an Essex thing.......he is just shouting Mummum but I think she was laughing at Mr Hinch about getting his outfit tangled up 🥴

Reactions: 3
Maybe Hinch Farm will be an Eco farm, where the wind between Hinch's ears generates the power they need. Henry is large enough to pull a plough to harvest the arables and Inch LAVS a ride on mower, I'm sure a peddle one from Smyths will do him.

It's allll coming togeva guyzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh give over. Letting the boys run free, aka in the bigger house and bigger garden were planning on buying.
She knows it, we know it. Why all this BS.

Reactions: 15
Just watched SS story... wonder if she’s sent that inbox to herself “no one does it like you” definitely sounds like a dig to hinch’s pitiful 5 potato refill story

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stacey’s food shop refill story.... ‘no one does it like you’👏😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I really hope the health visitor picks up on Ron's delays at his 2 year check and gets him the support and speech and language therapy that would benefit him. That video has stuck with me I still feel uncomfortable about it this morning. My 3 year old has autism and I'm not diagnosing anyone, but he shares delays and similar traits with Ronnie. The thought of me laughing historically at him whilst he was distressed shouting at me for help makes me want to cry. She is evil.

Reactions: 4
She is deluded. 'farms' take constant 24/7 work, family members of mine have horses goats sheep alpacas on their land and they can't go on holidays etc always have to be around to feed morning and night/muck out/their health/they are always knocking fences down, their grass is wrecked it's just pure mud covered in straw and hat everywhere etc, looks like a real farm behind their house it's a full time job 🤔 her reality is so warped she needs a reality check and take her head out of her Disney cloud.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.