Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s all very well but isn’t the point of a Foodbank to donate food? And also toiletries? When I donate I ask what they need most and no one has ever said cleaning products. Ever. It’s about emergency food parcels not an emergency bottle of Zoflora or Febreeze!
This particular food bank was asking for cleaning products so that’s why she made the video. I asked my local food bank and they said they would really like to receive some cleaning items such as washing up liquid, basic sprays, sponges etc

Reactions: 3
That is just cruel- I suffer from hay fever and it’s horrible.
It’s not just cruel, it’s dangerous. Allergic reactions increase in severity at each exposure, I wonder if she’ll be laughing when his throat closes up and he needs resuscitating.

Reactions: 18
Bets on the baby already being here?

I reckon he is, which is why she’s just posting polls etc this morning...

Reactions: 18
it's quite scary to see these things happening I've seen post where wax melts burners explode boiling lenor in pots on the cooker list is endless yeah u have these major big cleaning insta influencers who should in reality be warning people off dangerous off these products rather than advertise them or when advertising them make it clear off dangerous off mis using them

Reactions: 6
Oh dear. The S**t has really hit the fan for this women.
Re my last post about the woman's husband being allergic to Zoflora!
She is now saying it was a joke, after some FBookers contacted her hubby and told him what she is doing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s on Snapchat chat so she actually goes on there records it, saves it then upload to insta instead of just not using a filter🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t remember the last time you saw her face while talking without that old lady filter (refuse to call it gretal 🤢)
It’s called the Queen of Hearts filter (I think!). Sometimes it is on my Snapchat and sometimes it isn’t. But she seems to permanently have it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I put it on my face once and it was like....I was her 😱. So I never used it again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh dear. The S**t has really hit the fan for this women.
Re my last post about the woman's husband being allergic to Zoflora!
She is now saying it was a joke, after some FBookers contacted her hubby and told him what she is doing.
That doesn’t read as a joke to me and also why would you joke about that anyway. And he probably has caused problems between them because he’s found out what she’s been doing 🙄

Reactions: 21
Bets on the baby already being here?

I reckon he is, which is why she’s just posting polls etc this morning...
Her stories in the car yesterday could have been her on the way to her planned section or even induction. Since she's already hinted a NICU stay, I'd put bets on her being booked in either way.

Reactions: 7
Might wanna rethink that name. I would never join a group that used “lynched” in the title. Politically sensitive term there.
I was thinking that. Lynched isn’t a nice word and could look like it’s got nasty intentions, when it may not at all. Just putting my 5p’s worth in.

It was on my yesterday but it’s not been on there in ages before that
She must have bought (begged) the rights to it 🤣 #giftedGretal.

Reactions: 3
That’s all very well but isn’t the point of a Foodbank to donate food? And also toiletries? When I donate I ask what they need most and no one has ever said cleaning products. Ever. It’s about emergency food parcels not an emergency bottle of Zoflora or Febreeze!
I volunteer weekly with the local foodbank and we always need cleaning materials, soap powder etc. Many families don't have the money for soap powder and we can decant from a donated box, into a bag to ensure a family has enough detergent to wash their clothing for a week or more

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.