Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gona ask for recommendations of instagram accounts we love and would recommend but realised this might clog up the thread for people who are just here for the anti-hinch stuff so i made a new thread called Instagrammers we actually like. Would appreciate suggestions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched that story and noticed the time on the little doo dah and thought it might get brought up! In this instance I think this is the sort of thing that probably has an agreed upon “release time” if that makes sense so from that perspective it would make sense to have it pre-saved and ready to go! Just my thoughts :)

Totally agree with you on this. 🙌🙌 Some partnerships/paid for adverts will have specified that they want to go out at a certain time, 8pm at night for example, so yeah the post is probably pre recorded.

Most of the large cleaning accounts post pre recorded stuff or run stories they have previously shown. I don’t think that’s in doubt and something we will continue to see on Hinch account & others. 😀

I don't think that is even her kitchen she is cleaning those candlesticks in, since when does she have a spaghetti jar and a mortar and pestle on her kitchen side?? I am not sure she would know what to do with it !!!!

She said on her stories this was a throwback, I remember her doing this last year

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She follows this company and they have just posted all these lovely things for baby hinch. I wonder if she will thank them. How does she decide who she thanks? Editing to add: I personally think she approached them (why else would she follow) and will thank with a tag when she reveals baby’s room and feels generous and charitable...because she changes lives.

View attachment 23514View attachment 23515View attachment 23516
That Baby isn’t going to know it’s real name....can you imagine when the child starts school 😂

I don't think that is even her kitchen she is cleaning those candlesticks in, since when does she have a spaghetti jar and a mortar and pestle on her kitchen side?? I am not sure she would know what to do with it !!!!
Yes that’s her kitchen. It’s stuff on her trolley.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else seen the dig at Mrs Hinch from the organised mom?
No, what did she say?

Just wondering... she goes on about trolls all the time.... but who do u think she is aiming that at? I don’t consider tattle as trolling, yes we are talking about her but everyone in the public eye is talked about. I don’t consider people disagreeing with things she does as trolling either. So does she get lots of trolling in her DM’s? I’ve never seen anyone directly being hateful to her on her Instagram posts... the only hate seems to come from her fans who pounce on anyone with a difference of opinion. So unless she’s getting thousands of horrible dms everyday I’m confused as to where the trolling comes from 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s tattle. Sounds silly but it blew my mind (in a good way) when I came here first and read about her side stepping labelling advertising and how her account is actually operated. I wasn’t a #hincharmy but I had picked up extra cleaning products and looked forward to watching her stories. Even with the increased ‘many of my hinchers have been asking...’ and explosion in swipe ups I still hasn’t pieced it together.
I read some comments on Facebook and they alluded to something dodgy and said they followed CHL - who I then messaged.
But... if I hadn’t discovered this for myself and someone told me about this forum I would have definitely would have shut it out as trolling. As far as I know this is the only concentrated area where people discuss Mrs Hinch in an honest way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No, what did she say?

I think it’s tattle. Sounds silly but it blew my mind (in a good way) when I came here first and read about her side stepping labelling advertising and how her account is actually operated. I wasn’t a #hincharmy but I had picked up extra cleaning products and looked forward to watching her stories. Even with the increased ‘many of my hinchers have been asking...’ and explosion in swipe ups I still hasn’t pieced it together.
I read some comments on Facebook and they alluded to something dodgy and said they followed CHL - who I then messaged.
But... if I hadn’t discovered this for myself and someone told me about this forum I would have definitely would have shut it out as trolling. As far as I know this is the only concentrated area where people discuss Mrs Hinch in an honest way.
@Ashila Welcome and this really sums up most of us

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with you on this. 🙌🙌 Some partnerships/paid for adverts will have specified that they want to go out at a certain time, 8pm at night for example, so yeah the post is probably pre recorded.

Most of the large cleaning accounts post pre recorded stuff or run stories they have previously shown. I don’t think that’s in doubt and something we will continue to see on Hinch account & others. 😀

She said on her stories this was a throwback, I remember her doing this last year
Think she’s hinting to get the new Pink Stuff products that some influencers are getting gifted ?

Reactions: 8
I love Juniper & Fig 🥰
Just watched this mornings stories....I had a few minutes spare...wish I hadn’t....she boils my piss with things like this😡You stupid stupid woman!!!! This is Henry’s bloody bed, his sensitive nose will be around this and his eyes will be watering and smarting from it all. Stored with a tumble dryer sheet to keep smelling fresh and then further sheets in the pillows he lays on, they are so damn strong. I brought some sheets for a craft project a while back and had to end up putting the box of sheeets in the shed to store as the smell indoors irritated my nose and throat too much.
Now she’s packed bloody make up for going in hospital...obviously expecting a photo shoot...how about just taking a few days out and going off radar and looking after your baby, instead of making it all in to another Sophie show!
She did say that she probably wouldn’t need makeup.
I hope she does go off radar when baby arrives. If she doesn’t it will be really sad. Her success and the timing of her pregnancy is unfortunate. Sadly she has created a situation where thousands of friends/strangers will have an opinion about her parenting & her baby and she can’t really escape.

Reactions: 7
She did say that she probably wouldn’t need makeup.
I hope she does go off radar when baby arrives. If she doesn’t it will be really sad. Her success and the timing of her pregnancy is unfortunate. Sadly she has created a situation where thousands of friends/strangers will have an opinion about her parenting & her baby and she can’t really escape.
I agree.
To be honest, I hope for the baby’s sake, she closes her Instagram account.
If she thinks the trolling is bad now, WAIT for it. I don’t condone trolling at all, but EVERY one has an opinion about how you should raise your child. She named her cloths and people went insane. Imagine her baby.
I’m actually genuinely worried that if she were to experience Post Natal Depression, it could have serious implications.
Listen, I disagree with her practices but I would never wish her harm or any ill will.
I hope she takes that on board and considers leaving Instagram.

Reactions: 27
I agree.
To be honest, I hope for the baby’s sake, she closes her Instagram account.
If she thinks the trolling is bad now, WAIT for it. I don’t condone trolling at all, but EVERY one has an opinion about how you should raise your child. She named her cloths and people went insane. Imagine her baby.
I’m actually genuinely worried that if she were to experience Post Natal Depression, it could have serious implications.
Listen, I disagree with her practices but I would never wish her harm or any ill will.
I hope she takes that on board and considers leaving Instagram.
I agree and also I have to wonder if gleam will be pressuring her to do more if she does want to take time out. I'm not sure how they work but if they take a percentage of her income they will want her to keep making money.

Reactions: 3
Just seen that Hollyvlogs has uploaded a video where she has bought one type of every single type of cleaning item from Poundland to donate to a food bank. Hope the Grinch is taking note, imagine how much her and bugboy could buy and donate with all the money they’ve made
Oi how dare you! She’s very charitable, she’s donated ONE bottle of zoflora with her signature on to charity before! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Think it’s worth mentioning for those that read here- that aren’t members- who like to take screen shots and post elsewhere, on social media etc- out of context to make posters look bad.
Tattlers aren’t trolls. 99.9% of us all are here for the same reason. To get Hinch to use chemicals safely, to promote safe use of them, or o advertise correctly and stop being a money grabber who is conning a certain market of vulnerable people by lying and deceiving them into thinking they are her best mate.
People here don’t wish her nor her child harm. When we write to papers or companies it’s to get her to use products correctly, not to “take her down” out of jealousy like you all relentlessly keep making out. It’s boring.
But her health is affected. Her families will be. The environment is damaged. And that’s what people care about and if you can’t see that then you are the ones that are stupid.

And for a certain website that stated Zoflora is just essential oils and totally safe and won’t matter where she sprays it. Have a word with yourself and read the bottle.

Also. Try reading all the page instead of screen shorting little bits to fit your agenda to make people look tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
And when is a Magazine going to be brave enough and do an article on what she is actually doing, overuse of chemicals, covering up that she is really a big business and conning people with swipe up's. Etc etc etc

I will wait.........

Reactions: 30
Oi how dare you! She’s very charitable, she’s donated ONE bottle of zoflora with her signature on to charity before! 😂
That’s all very well but isn’t the point of a Foodbank to donate food? And also toiletries? When I donate I ask what they need most and no one has ever said cleaning products. Ever. It’s about emergency food parcels not an emergency bottle of Zoflora or Febreeze!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.