Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title, thanks to @bellaburgundia . Had to change it slightly to fit, but unedited was - Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe Hinch is having a laugh 🦒

Mod @Yel @Helen could you close the previous thread please?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ohhh I've just discovered how to do a poll on here. So shall we say when we get to around page 45, people can start saying suggestions and then on page 49 we can do a poll to decide the winning thread title? Just an idea as otherwise you have to keep scrolling back, looking for suggestions?

Reactions: 25
We mention she has a good sized garden and no washing line...Today she's all about the pegs and washing line.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry for the interruption, I’m fairly new (and loving the banter🤣😂). Couple of questions:
When someone comments on one of your own comments could this then not be posted at the end of the thread (rather than bottom of page so we can see it).
It would be awesome to have a “previous page” button at the top of the page as I very often start reading from the bottom up cos I’ve missed so much.
This site is awesome and made me soooo much less crabby in real life as I can vent on here with peeps that understand 🥰🥰🥰🥰🤣😂🤣😂
There is a ‘previous’ at the bottom (see my picture below).

As for relying directly below peoples comments that’s not something that can just be done by anyone posting in this forum. Nobody has the ability or access to re-code a website and change the functions like that. It would be a pretty big tweak!

You could try and contact Tattler and make it a suggestion! I believe their contact button is at the bottom of the page.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Thank you to the Hinch threads for staying (relatively) sane today 😁

Reactions: 18
At last she’s getting a washing line!!! How can she have lived there for 3 years without one???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How long till someone gives her a washing line now she's brought a peg bag and pegs?

Reactions: 11
At last she’s getting a washing line!!! How can she have lived there for 3 years without one???
Because Mummy does everything most probably but then she saw someone mentioned she had no washing line on here the other day so thought she best address is :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Why would she want a washing line now of all times when they’re digging in her bleeping garden 😂 id piss myself if all those birds she’s gathered tit on her washing on the daily

• Haha
Reactions: 40
How long till someone gives her a washing line now she's brought a peg bag and pegs?
She's just "bought" one......hhhmmmm😂 The hincharmy are hung out to dry!

Why would she want a washing line now of all times when they’re digging in her bleeping garden 😂 id piss myself if all those birds she’s gathered tit on her washing on the daily
Harvey the pigeon plots his revenge!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey guys, another lurker 👋🏻
I just wanted to get my 2 pence worth! I do like her (I’ve changed many cleaning habits after coming here) and did find myself a bit obsessed. I’m sticking to the lists because I find it motivates me more after work but cutting down on chemicals! I’ve spent the last week watching, reading and concluding 😜However....
It literally amazes me the conversations you have, the washing line for eg, and like you say - days later out pops your conversation hints? Which has made me think of how ummm spiteful it’s becoming? A few things especially have happened like this over the past week I’ve been watching - A real eye opener!
I’ll keep watching and pop up here and there I guess (tattle is taking over I should interact with partner😜)
Thanks all ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The angel looks expensive??? What is she smoking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It looks like it cost what you bought it for, a couple of quid of memory serves

FML

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.