Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He's "digging" to check the bed for dangers (usually snakes in a dogs mind) but he's probably making sure there isnt a dryer sheet under there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I’ve been following hinch since August last year, been on this thread since April-ish, the only reason I’m still following her is to be nosey.. But the post about the pram giveaway is the final bleeping straw and I’ve finally unfollowed her. I would bet my first born child (she’s 7 and a right pain in the ass) that she’s only doing some sort of giveaway because the amount of people commenting about women who can’t afford the stuff shes being gifted & ‘how about donating to a women’s shelter’ etc. A long with many others on here, I’m 310% she’s on here, I would go as far to say she’s probably even a VIP member, 🙃. Watch out guyyyyyyyz we all know she’s sneaky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I actually feel quite sorry for her dad. She is such a witch to him. Imagine laughing at your dad, filming him and sharing it with thousands of strangers.
Proof to me that Hinch is a straight up nasty, spoiled witch.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
What about a giveaway that consists of items more or less all her followers could enjoy? That giveaway alienates alot of people.

I actually feel quite sorry for her dad. She is such a witch to him. Imagine laughing at your dad, filming him and sharing it with thousands of strangers.
Or when she uses him in tears to pull at folk's heart strings!

Reactions: 22
What is funny about her dad brushing down a mat? What is wrong with her?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg why is she laughing at her dad like that? That is just so horrible? I would never laugh at my dad like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand whats funny either? Is it because she’s the only person that can “clean” and anyone else trying it..is comical to her 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
She’s an outright bullying twit. She needs to take a look closer to home when she calls out other people

Reactions: 21
Theyre probably all in it together. Staged for the camera. Would your dad always be cleaning something different when you went round? 🙄

Reactions: 21
The only people who benefit in this giveaway is Mrs Hinch herself and the one winner. The shop will be forking out for the pram and posting it. Obviously they benefit of they get business from the giveaway but unless all 2.5million followers live near the store and just happen to need a pram they might not earn that much from it. In the meantime, Sophie's follower count and engagement goes up. Oh and she got a free pram.

Mrs Hinch is the real winner of this giveaway 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I don’t understand whats funny either? Is it because she’s the only person that can “clean” and anyone else trying it..is comical to her 😡
Totally not getting what’s funny about her dad cleaning the mats.... i would be fuming if I was him... she seems to like filming people and putting them on insta without their permission!

Reactions: 15
Anyone care to wager a bet of what song will be played over the picture when Prince Hinch of Chavvingdon is displayed to the world? My bets are on 1) Circle of Life by Elton John or 2) anything by Boys II Men.

By the way I think we might be onto something with this thread title I think the baby might be named Teddy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Again I don’t seem to find the humour in her dad cleaning car mats or in bugboy totally ignoring him....😑😑

Reactions: 18
Will she take her little one to nannies for tea 5/6 nights a week? Or will her mum finish work and head there to cook their tea? Or will she find the cooker and make their own meals?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.