Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admin in fb turned off commenting on that post but tattlewas mentioned before they did lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just wrote this in the other thread but it’s full so I’m going to copy it here...
Hi guys, I’ve been unable to catch up over last few days.... but can someone quickly fill me in on the Astonish thing? I love Astonish products so please don’t tell me I have to boycott them 😭

Reactions: 4
@MapleSugar
Hi guys, I’ve been unable to catch up over last few days.... but can someone quickly fill me in on the Astonish thing? I love Astonish products so please don’t tell me I have to boycott them 😭

Nick from Astonish was creeping and defending MH on another Instagram account about hinch. I said he was naive and privately messaged him. We had a lovely chat and I've given him some proof of what shes like. Hes said hes now going to stay out of it all. He didnt seem to realise what was going on with her, but does now. He was really upset at some messages he'd been sent that weren't so friendly.
Personally I think boycotting a company just because their media bloke made an error is a bit much. He admitted his naivety and seemed genuine and I dont think we'll see Nick on her account anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
@MapleSugar

Nick from Astonish was creeping and defending MH on another Instagram account about hinch. I said he was naive and privately messaged him. We had a lovely chat and I've given him some proof of what shes like. Hes said hes now going to stay out of it all. He didnt seem to realise what was going on with her, but does now. He was really upset at some messages he'd been sent that weren't so friendly.
Personally I think boycotting a company just because their media bloke made an error is a bit much. He admitted his naivety and seemed genuine and I dont think we'll see Nick on her account anymore.
hopefully astonish might not send her anymore free stuff, i know they said she wasnt paid but wasnt sure if they sent her stuff, hopefully they wont now

Slightly off topic but watching Stacey Solomon’s story and noticed this pretty similar to the one Hinch has

Also Lou is now private does that mean you can’t report the fake followers
thats basically the same drawers, im guessing stacey paid for hers, and i like stacey she doesnt show off and shes a normal lovely person not fake or nasty like grinch

• Heart
Reactions: 27
See MH moaning about the ‘state of her appearance ‘ this morning yet hiding behind Gretel 🙄 ....... ooooooh the mystery .... duck off

Next she will be doing an MJ and holding baby Hinch with a lenor tumble dryer sheet over his head protect his anonymity, out of her new two story extension.... for the gram 😂. No.one.cares

• Haha
Reactions: 55
See MH moaning about the ‘state of her appearance ‘ this morning yet hiding behind Gretel 🙄 ....... ooooooh the mystery .... duck off

Next she will be doing an MJ and holding baby Hinch with a lenor tumble dryer sheet over his head protect his anonymity, out of her new two story extension.... for the gram 😂. No.one.cares
If someone paid her she’d do it.

Reactions: 13
ats basically the same drawers, im guessing stacey paid for hers, and i like stacey she doesnt show off and shes a normal lovely person not fake or nasty like grinch
That’s what I thought wonder if that’s why she wanted them?

Reactions: 7
funny its pissing down cloudy most of the UK today yet in Kingdom of maldon sun is shining on her videos hmm

Reactions: 19
There’s a SIDS comment still up. And as per, her sheep are slating anyone who is making a valid point 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I found the fact she’s posted a story on someone saying they’ve discovered hinch is the most engaged “ non celeb” big account meaning she has no fake followers highly laughable given that the growth she has these days is obviously authentic the rate she grew last August to what she does now is poles apart! They bought following initially.. why won’t she admit that at least. And funny how she’s racing to reply to dm’s now when before she wouldn’t ! She’s the queen of trolls although she doesn’t have to troll herself, why bark when you’ve an army of dogs to do it for you .. her mask slips regularly and her #ad is slipping as that post on that vile Moses basket should have said ad due to her receiving press discount. Mrs hinch you’re a liar and a cheat

Reactions: 17
@MapleSugar

Thank you! I won’t boycott them, as I do like the products and they are so cheap! I’m guessing that is the case with a lot of people, companies included... they just don’t realise what she’s actually like!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.