Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY IS THAT 2 YEAR OLD CHILD WRAPPED UP AND STRAPPED DOWN LIKE A NEWBORN
I was thinking exactly that. Hes missing out on so much especially in this weather. You can only hope she gets her act together with the double pram.Mine had about 10 combinations so both of them should be sitting age appropriately. Shes a dope shes doing him no favours.

Reactions: 11
I don't know if anybody else saw, easigrass did another draw about 20 mins ago. People weren't happy again as the person supposedly hadn't like the picture. They've now deleted the second draw 🙈 think this may be the last time they ever work with an influencer again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Random question guyyyzzzzzz. Does anyone ever come onto tattle whilst at work because they want the gossip but because they don't have much time, they only look for the comments that have the 😲 emoji under them 🤣. Can't just be me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's extremely disrespectful what JDog said especially in light of what's going on at the moment. #educateyoursons
Not sure these 2 cockwombles are going to be able to do this!
Hopefully it'll make the national papers🤞🏻🤞🏻 How he could come out with such an inappropriate, misogynistic remark 😠🤦🏼‍♀️ and he's gonna supposedly be a role model for his sons 🤷🏼‍♀️😒

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching up? What’s going on with the fake grass company? Someone update me ?

Reactions: 2
I don't know if anybody else saw, easigrass did another draw about 20 mins ago. People weren't happy again as the person supposedly hadn't like the picture. They've now deleted the second draw 🙈 think this may be the last time they ever work with an influencer again
What a farce😂😂😂

Correct me if I’m wrong but just been on to Easigrass and the grid post showing Mrs Hinches garden has gone😳🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sooo many influencer mums now are choosing aesthetics over basic safety now it's scary! When you have a baby these days one of the things that's drilled in to you by the midwives and HV's is safe sleeping. We even had one come in and check our sleeping arrangements. It's insane that so many mothers hear this advice but don't actually listen and go against it for the sake of looking pretty on Instagram! When I look at photos of me sleeping in my cot as a baby I'm amazed I even made it out alive! But then they didn't have the research we have now.
I had my baby in August and even though he was my second I was told at least three or four times by different people about sids and safe sleeping before we left. The last one even apologised and said I know you understand but we have to go on and on about it to try and get through to people. It makes me wonder if this sudden leap in education is because of reckless idiots like Hinch encouraging people to do otherwise.

Reactions: 11
Happy st Patrick's day all ! Just a quick post to say as a long time lurker I've got to know some of the usernames etc I'm seeing a lot of new members and hoping more people will see the light, coming from someone who skinted themselves on a weekly basis topping up their 'Narnia' etc I'm not here to slag off anyone personally it's the whole wer'e in this together/in the same boat bollocks that's getting on my tits ! For any lurkers........this community is not what people make out at all! I dont always post but i have a read and we're all just fed up of the lies and bullshit 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Right you nusty trolls I was just browsing Insta and a clothing company I follow (I guess Hunch, SS and the likes would call it "small" despite it having 50k + followers 🙄) Has done a post about influencers treating independent businesses badly and sharing their experiences with it. I read some comments and found the following. Here are my thoughts:

Point 1) Our old mate BonBon has liked the post, what a bleeping legend! 😂

2) I wonder why the OP says she can't show the messages? Has she been told not to or is she scared of the backlash (ie the Barmy Army ruining her business)

3) The person who mentions a celeb with 3m followers, sounds an awful lot like SS or Hunch to me, they were at 3mil (bots) for a long while 🤷🏼‍♀️

4) The romper lady lives in Maldon.
Thats gotta be hinch! Mentions a son and that’s she’s local to her! Not many influencers in Maldon.

Why don’t they just bloody show the messages. It’s the true so it’s not slander. Seriously what’s the worst that could happen!

Reactions: 12
Right you nusty trolls I was just browsing Insta and a clothing company I follow (I guess Hunch, SS and the likes would call it "small" despite it having 50k + followers 🙄) Has done a post about influencers treating independent businesses badly and sharing their experiences with it. I read some comments and found the following. Here are my thoughts:

Point 1) Our old mate BonBon has liked the post, what a bleeping legend! 😂

2) I wonder why the OP says she can't show the messages? Has she been told not to or is she scared of the backlash (ie the Barmy Army ruining her business)

3) The person who mentions a celeb with 3m followers, sounds an awful lot like SS or Hunch to me, they were at 3mil (bots) for a long while 🤷🏼‍♀️

4) The romper lady lives in Maldon.
What’s the company?

Just catching up? What’s going on with the fake grass company? Someone update me ?
It all kicked off mainly because the winner hadn’t liked the competition post which was a requirement for entry, but then people noticed she was a home account with all grey and white interior, perfect for their marketing. It wasn’t Sharon who lives in a terrace (No offence meant for either 😉) and also the account was followed by Hinch 😏 so everyone has claimed it’s a fix. Then they said they’d do another draw today for another winner, why do that if the first was legitimate 🙄 and that’s just been drawn but people have kicked off again as this winner hadn’t liked the post either, so they’ve deleted at fron Instagram. also Hinch‘s grid post showing her makeover garden has also been deleted Phew😳😳😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It all kicked off mainly because the winner hadn’t liked the competition post which was a requirement for entry, but then people noticed she was a home account with all grey and white interior, perfect for their marketing. It wasn’t Sharon who lives in a terrace (No offence meant for either 😉) and also the account was followed by Hinch 😏 so everyone has claimed it’s a fix. Then they said they’d do another draw today for another winner, why do that if the first was legitimate 🙄 and that’s just been drawn but people have kicked off again as this winner hadn’t liked the post either, so they’ve deleted at fron Instagram. also Hinch‘s grid post showing her makeover garden has also been deleted Phew😳😳😂😂😂

Or set up a Insta account OutingHinch 😉😏
‘Easi’ grass my ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too much bother 🤣

Thread suggestion (deleted the otber as it was pretty tit 😬😂)

What a week it's been for hinch, but can we please see less of inch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thats gotta be hinch! Mentions a son and that’s she’s local to her! Not many influencers in Maldon.

Why don’t they just bloody show the messages. It’s the true so it’s not slander. Seriously what’s the worst that could happen!
The wicked witch of the east and her flying monkeys probably, you know what the crazy BeKind hinchers are like defending their queen

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think I know who the 'romper' lady is,just trying to work out why she would be wary of soph & co.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.