Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will have her placenta dried out and made into lenor unstoppables to hang in organza bags in every room, can’t beat the odour of l’au de womb. Or maybe crush it up into
Her jug of Frosties (special k) for that youthful glow sans filter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
Tbh it does look like he is smoking.

It look like it’s either right at the end or he is smoking a roll up.

I smoked until 2 weeks ago tomorrow ( I’m using a vape and trying not to murder anyone with the withdrawal)

But I never smoked in my house or around my 5 kids it’s not their choice to smoke it was mine so they shouldn’t deal with the damage

I wonder if she will have her placenta dried out and made into lenor unstoppables to hang in organza bags in every room, can’t beat the odour of l’au de womb. Or maybe crush it up into
Her jug of Frosties (special k) for that youthful glow sans filter

That’s bleeping rank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apologies. I realised that I'd not put any Tags, given credit to the title maker and then you lot were also taking the piss!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm unsure. He cold well be just biting his fingers and it looks like there's glare reflecting from the wall, to me.

As a smoker and a nail bitter I can 100% say he’s hitting his nails, and he blew the bitten bit out over the side of couch 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No you dont need a pre op before an elective section,

Surely if Jamie was smoking last night she wouldnt have panned the camera over to him, surely

Reactions: 12
Tbh it does look like he is smoking.

It look like it’s either right at the end or he is smoking a roll up.

I smoked until 2 weeks ago tomorrow ( I’m using a vape and trying not to murder anyone with the withdrawal)

But I never smoked in my house or around my 5 kids it’s not their choice to smoke it was mine so they shouldn’t deal with the damage

You’re doing amazing . There’s things online about the difference it makes to your body after so many hours and days not smoking , my friend found that helpful. You’re doing brill keep it up 💪

That’s bleeping rank 😂

Reactions: 4
"The general public isn't fit to breathe her farts"

Aye cos we'd all die from the fumes 🤣
Cleaner air than the toxic fumes of her house that's for sure.

I just watched the stories back about Jamie smoking on the sofa next to her... 100% spot on. Absolutely vile to smoke indoors next to your pregnant wife, innocent doggo and covering all your unborn childs belongings in smoke.

Reactions: 17
May be a bit off topic but I went and watched lynsey_queenofclean after hearing about her on here and I've learnt more new tips just from a couple of highlighted stories than I ever did off the Grinch. I do not get how Grinch has got so many followers when people like Lynsey are trying to be eco and showing cheaper ways to clean and have some great ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Cleaner air than the toxic fumes of her house that's for sure.

I just watched the stories back about Jamie smoking on the sofa next to her... 100% spot on. Absolutely vile to smoke indoors next to your pregnant wife, innocent doggo and covering all your unborn childs belongings in smoke.
That's "heavily, heavily" pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No wonder shes spraying stuff everywhere if hes smoking the gaff will stink.
Roll up or rolled up J. Pass the dutchie pon the left hand side 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.