Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here thank you all for showing me the light! Thought I’d start off my first post with something interesting I just noticed on her latest story..... she’s changed the way she hashtags on a p&g post... wonder if it’s a result of all the articles... thought it was new anyway seeing as normally it says about not paid part of a wider partnership... also noticed how when it’s a p&g post she makes it obvious with colour that it’s an ad yet when it was the grey curtains yesterday it blends in by using grey on grey colours...View attachment 21930
I just came to say the exact same thing, only difference was I used a blue ring instead of yellow lol. If her hinchers aren’t waking up by now will they ever?

Reactions: 5
And I’m sure someone on here mentioned one of those fussy Moses baskets???
It looks like one of those Big Fat Gypsy wedding style boses baskets. I doubt it was gifted from the posh children’s boutique in Loughton ,you know Soph that thing you can do helping local independent businesses! It will no doubt be a swipe up! And come from China. I follow a load of American hip hop artists,there is a promoter but cannot find him, he had a huge tattoo on his chest saying ‘SWIPE UP’ as he was always saying it but in an entertaining sarcastic way!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.