Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean youโ€™re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Qwerty6337 who got the most votes and didn't beg to win at all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well done thank you @Noseybint x

Dunno how many new threads were made in the process. May need a mod to go on a delete rampage ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How long do we reckon it'll be before we see tears and that the press is wrong about her. She's been so bloody predictable about everything else

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we figure out a way to shorten the title to fit the rest in?

Reactions: 5
I think she said her dad was from Newcastle? If I remember correctly anyway! Iโ€™m sure she visited family up there!
In her book (I got it free) she says her father is from Durham, and her mother's from the East end of London.

And she, Mrs Hinch, lives in a 'tiny little village' she says earlier on in the book lol. Maldon is a town, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bonding squares on her story now? As if she knows the baby will have to be in neonatal care? Hope not man. Really odd post and Iโ€™m a bit miffed that she has the same throws as me ๐Ÿ˜ค

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Bonding squares on her story now? As if she knows the baby will have to be in neonatal care? Hope not man. Really odd post and Iโ€™m a bit miffed that she has the same throws as me ๐Ÿ˜ค
I was just about to say how odd this was, the bonding squares not you having the same throws.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she not acknowledging the news articles? Is she hoping her 'hinchers' are too dumb to read?

Reactions: 34
She said she thought the baby had moved down, ready to come out!
I think shes just trying the sympathy tit, distracting the hinchers from all the bad press today

• Angry
Reactions: 41
She won't mention it because she doesn't want to draw attention to what she's been doing.

It might help the title to know they don't have to rhyme, so that helps to make them fit while getting the latest point across. But still, maybe a quick fix such as:

Damage limitation, our ss & tabloids mean she's floggin dead horse

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Man I really hope she doesnโ€™t start trying to pull on the sympathy vote for prem babies. I had a very seriously ill baby in Neonatal unit, we nearly lost numerous times. Fair enough if she knows her baby will be born early , but just tell people , donโ€™t use it as a reason to dangle a carrot ... etc itโ€™s not a joke ... a way to gain followers. Itโ€™s serious ... it causes trauma and is linked to serious mental health conditions for both parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm not defending her here ๐Ÿ˜… but we got told that it would be recommended to take home a blanket or something with the babies scent on for the dog to get used to the scent while the babies still in hospital? Because Henry is so babied it would probably be wise for her to introduce the smells before baby is brought home.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.