Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd get my money back if I was you Soph! You must have gone through boxes and boxes of cereal and it hasn't worked. Poor Onslow. Maybe he needs to start munching on it too. 😂😂😂😂

20210119_005340.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t believe this. I broke my little toe today kicking a storage box of books ready for the Charity shop (if it ever opens again) that my husband has decided is best living in the bleeping way on the landing. Where’s my million pounds and Covidiot picnic?

a pic for proof, bur it might kill Soph, as my living room has colour.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Broken toe?
Reminds me of them people who go off on the sick at work and you question if it’s real or not. #brokentoegate

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd get my money back if I was you Soph! You must have gone through boxes and boxes of cereal and it hasn't worked. Poor Onslow. Maybe he needs to start munching on it too. 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 391127
Onslow 💀💀🤣🤣🤣

Wtf is that weird dick looking TikTok.. as if that post wasn’t planned! Ugh.. it’s gone 1am get some sleep and stop pretending to be “normal”!
(I’m excused lol.. been on night shift for 2 weeks!)

Reactions: 9
Could end up looking a right dick for this post if I’m wrong but ITS GENDER REVEAL DAY GUYZZZZ.
Hope this helps, ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Hi guys been MIA on TL for a week or so and you lot are jokes I think this woman’s had 12 new threads since then 🤣🤣

just had to pop in to say LOL at this caption and this woman insinuating she gets invited to lots of red carpet events but always says no cos she’s too scared
5C5CBEEC-DB6C-4E84-A0FA-B71922FC92D5.jpeg

Hello! I really don’t know how to work this thing so I apologise, but wanted to reply to the ladies post from the previous thread about finding tattle through *hanging head in shame* buying her audiobook, so well done zoph for signposting people to it! I also have done the same thing! I had never heard of this site before but I must say it’s hilarious, and flipping addictive and trying to keep up with these threads is no mean feet

I started to go off hinch when her stories were no longer about cleaning, I could begin to smell BS. The more s**t she posts the more I realised it’s all a ruse, and she does nothing if it doesn’t involve money. Just the same as all the other “influencers”, but even worse because she pretends she’s just little old her and has no idea how she got to where she is! Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and thanks for the laughs.
YES!! I mistakenly made a joke about her to one of my friends who is a hincher and she literally pulled the “be kind” card with me and was saying how hinch is just sooo little old me how do I have so many followers?? And seems like soooo humble guys. I personally couldn’t believe anyone was falling for it when she’s clearly built a brand on.. well not much. Grey decorating and products I’ve seen in Tesco my whole life? It’s the “book of lists” I saw someone. Get for Xmas that made me even check her IG out for the sole reason that book screams “pointless merchandise to make £££” to me. I had to go and see what was so special about this woman that people are so on her and I still haven’t found out....

duck it - just messaged her to ask her to be careful with her mental health advice. It terrifies me that a woman who claims she can cure anxiety through cleaning and who claims doctors want to ‘bottle her’ because she’s got so many people off meds is giving unregulated advice on the internet.
Wait. This has happened? She’s said this??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just 4am thoughts, womder how ron will act to new baby.... my eldest 'didn't like' my youngest for at least the first 8 months. They're the best of friends now like but trying to get them to bond...god...

I've said it before but gunna say it again, I've spent most of the night sat on my youngest son floor (he's 14m) and I literally couldn't imagine her doing this. I reckon she'd have a breakdown, like i can't imagine her liking a baby cry for a long amount of time that's inconsolable.

Just incase any of you are interested guyzzzzz that wallpaper with the animals staring over the hedge/ trees is scary. I’d imagine a small child sleeping with one eye open incase those blank faces came alive in the night.

Reactions: 2
I think she is fed up of her cold, silver/grey house. The fact its been done to death by all of the Huns has put her off.
She is filtering the duck out of every single living room photo these days to make it look more oattttmeeeall.
But Jamie New Nose and Beggy-with-the-bad-hair can't switch it all up without a) alienating her shopper's who spent last summer collecting pissy sticks and spraying them to match castle greyskull or b) without being paid or sponsored to do so.
Why one random biskittttt nursery and the rest of the place literally glows silver?!
I thought this too. She filters her photos so much, you wouldn't know all her furnishings are grey!
Longing for the biscuuuuiTTT walls all over now. Her phone is her only escape from the grey life.
Serves her right for getting the grey spray gun out on EVERYTHING!

Someone I know tested positive and was given a grant for loss of earnings... he’s employed also so he got SSP and then this covid grant?
I could ask for details of it? Unless he was telling me fibs 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
No I think you're correct. Something about loss of earnings due to isolating, of a sum of up to £500. (Per week maybe??)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My middle of the night thought is I wonder if maybe she is colour blind, and that's why she chooses such a bland neutral colour for everything, as she is scared of messing up if she uses actual colour? Probably not it, but you never know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I was bored - here's the result

The broken toe song in A Minor incident

Melody: That's how you know ( Enchanted)

How does she know it's broken
How does she know it's smashed?

Well, does it leave her with a little limping
And scream out in pain?
Send her onto the couch with skin so grey?
HeeEeeeeeYYyyyy 🎵🎶

She'll find a new way to show you
A little bit everyday
To make the cash flow
That's how you know she broke her toe.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gender reveal.. she been throwing lots of hints to a girl.. but may just be throwing a curve ball to announce not to shock everyone who ( like me) thought girl coz of her hints.

I thought this too. She filters her photos so much, you wouldn't know all her furnishings are grey!
Longing for the biscuuuuiTTT walls all over now. Her phone is her only escape from the grey life.
Serves her right for getting the grey spray gun out on EVERYTHING!

No I think you're correct. Something about loss of earnings due to isolating, of a sum of up to £500. (Per week maybe??)
I think it's a one off payment but there is definitely a payment available. When the lady from our local council rang me for track & trace details she mentioned it in case we would struggle in isolation but my husband was on full pay so we didn't need it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.