Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idea for thread suggestions in the future? I've found a polling website where people can add their own answers and we can vote. It would be so much easier than having to search through the threads.

Reactions: 17
So she can reply to Trace straight away but doesn't reply to any of her "hinchers" who ask ask her questions on her posts. I thought they were all her friends and she loved them all?
God she makes me so angry how can they not see what she is.
So clearly the latest post should start with AD. How many are reporting ?
It feels like trace is trying to out her on the sly by that comment

Reactions: 13
Roll on the extension, that will challange her cleaning skills. Anyone who's lived through building work will know it creates a huge amount of dust, how will the Hinch measure up to actual real cleaning?
I'm guessing she will have professional cleaners in for that job. And then show herself hoovering up a little bit of left over dust and wiping down the surfaces....same as usual🙄

Reactions: 16
Did she buy it or just give a discount on the shoutout? Or maybe Hinch Inc needed the write off. 😂

Reactions: 2
So fell asleep on thread #30, PAGE 35 and finally caught up to find a new thread was needed. Hope I've done that correctly. I noticed when setting up, there's an option for a poll but will look into what that's all about.

Wow! What a lot to catch up on. You've all said pretty much what i was thinking and wanting to say! Quite a few disgruntled people who has also wanted to book their own baby showers at that venue to be told they no longer cater for them, rather than, they were taking a short break.
Also, why did she do that post about wanting to thank her family and friends, on her business page rather than her personal page?

Good on old Trace organising everything 🙄 I have an image in my head of how it was done. You know when you were at school and had a friend round and decided to phone the boy that everyone fancies. She doesn't want to talk, so makes you, but there's all those awkward bits where your hand is covering the phone while you're listening to the friend for her instructions on what to say, repeating them back stutteringly, while also trying to listen to what the person on the phone is saying, and then shushing your friend because you cant hear, while all the while making out you're on your own, and everything you are saying, is your own. 😂 However in this case I can imagine Hinch hastily scribbling down instructions in capital letters, underlined and shoving them in Trace's face
TELL THEM ITS FOR MRS HINCH!!!!......
MRS HINCH WITH 2.5MILLION FOLLOWERS!!.....
TELL THEM THEY'LL BE BOOKED INSTANTLY FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS ONCE MY SHOPPERS SEE MY NAME LINKED TO THE VENUE!!
TELL THEM WHAT MRS HINCH WANTS, MRS HINCH GETS!!!!!
AND NO, I DON'T CARE IF THEY HAVE TO BUMP SOMEONE ELSE'S WEDDING SO I CAN HAVE MY DATE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Yel

Idea for thread suggestions in the future? I've found a polling website where people can add their own answers and we can vote. It would be so much easier than having to search through the threads.
I think everyone just needs to suggest with 'new thread' to be easy to find and repeat any good ones on pages 48+. using another site will get confusing - we could have polls like that here but then gets fiddly adding suggestions and probably even more messy. Also can't see who voted for what and could get abused.

Reactions: 9
This is a good idea, I see lots of brilliant suggestions but because they appear earlier in the thread they tend to get lost!

Reactions: 7
I know it's super early, but I've made a #32 thread suggestion poll. I'll close it once we get near the end of this thread, I just thought it would be worth trying out because the current voting system is a hassle. Not discouraging anyone from voting on the thread itself, just want to test it.

Here's the link, try not to flood it with loads of suggestions :ROFLMAO:

Edit to add: since I made the poll I have the option to delete answers, so admins themselves could set up the polls when it comes to it, so they can delete repeats of answers, bad answers or votes that don't have usernames attached

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Picture 1 - Hopefully she got enough responses to realise, that this kind of baby shower isn't realistic for the average person, having to pay for it themselves.

Picture 2 & 3 - Disgruntled customer and reply from venue (think this one may have already been posted)

Picture 4 - Favouritism (from Hinch/Aunty) and being a big fat show off to the other Hinchers than she has an inside link to Soph!

Picture 5 & 6 - ANOTHER disgruntled customer and reply from venue!

Picture 7 - WHY?! Why would you want to send anything when you know she doesn't bother with the heaps of cards and gifts she already receives!

Picture 8 - You happen to like it? Really? 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Has everyone unfollowed? I've seen some people say they are still following so that they can be nosey but you can unfollow and still see stories/ posts etc.

I unfollowed after her cryptic graveyard story and still see everything.

Reactions: 25
Has everyone unfollowed? I've seen some people say they are still following so that they can be nosey but you can unfollow and still see stories/ posts etc.

Yes I unfollowed, everyone should, no need to follow as it's public anyway so you can still look

Reactions: 18

I unfollowed but still have a nosey. I don't watch her videos anymore because her shrill voice sets the neighbourhood dogs off (yes I've made this joke before but it still makes me chuckle :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do unfollow her.

I’ve never followed her but watch her stories after being on here .She did block me though after I left a scathing comment about her on another page.

Good job I set up that snooping account <taps nose>

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.