Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queue ‘a lot of people have been asking where I got my radiator covers...swipe up guuuuys’ in 3, 2.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's so close to doing the radiator swipe ups, anyone seen the latest story? My bet's on that being the first swipe up of the day 😂

Reactions: 5
Will start this thread on the note I finished the last- now off to write to the Liverpool Echo why they are so wonderfully mistaken in their last article about Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 12
We need some sort of bullet list to put at the beginning of threads for people to read through before they come in with their mad theories.

Example
  • Hinch's first name is Sophie - True
  • Hinch's maiden name is Shamalamadingdong - False
  • Hinch is not really pregnant - False
  • Hinch is an Alien from the Planet Zoltar here to destroy Earth one cleaning product at a time - Up for Debate
  • The dog is named Henry - True

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Will start this thread on the note I finished the last- now off to write to the Liverpool Echo why they are so wonderfully mistaken in their last article about Mrs Hinch.
Just telling them she reads The Sun should be enough.

Reactions: 16
Notice she’s got ‘Stock Check Narnia’ and ‘Stock Check Baskets’ on that bleeping interminable list.
Are we going to be allowed into the Narnia again? It’s almost like we’ve been saying on Tattle that we haven’t seen it forever
Or does she just mean the cupboard Narnias, not the garage Narnia?
Also. She’d better make sure she removes all her Cif wipes from her baskets before she shows them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or a basic intro in huge writing:

SCREENSHOTS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
SHE LIVES IN HER HOUSE NOT A FILM SET. SHE IS A SALES WOMAN. SHE SELLS STUFF TO PEOPLE THAT DONT NEED IT AND MAKES A TON OF MONEY AND SHE DOESNT GIVE A tit ABOUT ANY OF YOU.

How’d I do?

Reactions: 28
I’m surprised the Liverpool Echo write about her... do they know she reads the sun??

Reactions: 14
Notice she’s got ‘Stock Check Narnia’ and ‘Stock Check Baskets’ on that bleeping interminable list.
Are we going to be allowed into the Narnia again? It’s almost like we’ve been saying on Tattle that we haven’t seen it forever
Or does she just mean the cupboard Narnias, not the garage Narnia?
Also. She’d better make sure she removes all her Cif wipes from her baskets before she shows them.

Reactions: 2
OMG I can’t keep up on here! Wasn’t on much yesterday and I’ve got pages n pages to get through! Now onto a new thread! This tells me more and more are coming to here! I can’t keel up lol

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.