Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe the show she's going to see tonight is suitable for age 6 upwards so hopefully she should be able to understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she's off to London to the theatre to sit in her £122.50 seat.
What a boastful little biatch she truly is.
Sat in her bed this morning surrounded by her cards and presents showing them off so that we'll all know how wonderful she is and how loved she is... especially by herself!
What about taking the cake to an old folks home and giving them some joy?... but she can't do that as they'd not have a clue who she was.
I've seen some narcissistic people in my life but she has to be the one of the worst.

Also do none of these #gifts have to be stated as such?

Reactions: 14
?

I know a relatively big hitter on Instagram who is also signed to Gleam. She was spoilt to bits by them on her birthday, Hinch hasn’t done a mention to them yet has she.
Also Gleam treated a number of their minions to a luxury retreat this week (even Toff & Millie McIntosh turned up) but I noticed Hinch wasn’t. She must be raking in the cash for them at the moment so I find it most strange that that they are not all over her.

Reactions: 9
lol at the bracelet from Penguin, the books ghost written ffs number 1 author my arse! Sorry :ROFLMAO:
I think this is going to backfire in her face. So many from gleam have had total flop books in the last year. I wonder if someone from penguin is taking the piss at how ridiculous it all is with this "number 1 author" from Tiffany's.

She's just done another story clearly showing her exact seat for the show. It's like she's doing it on purpose .

Penguin is another brand to avoid along with Laura Ashley, matalan and zoella who all congratulated her for taking a photo of a cover someone else made.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she's drawing attention to where she's sitting as she wants the theatre to put a spotlight on her and have the cast sing her happy birthday?
She's got such a sense of self-importance nothing would surprise me.

Reactions: 7
I think it's all an act between these two; choosing a story where she thinks ravioli ends in an E as a highlight:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's all an act between these two; choosing a story where she thinks ravioli ends in an E as a highlight:rolleyes:
View attachment 5879
You're forgetting she's a wordsmith with her own Billy book! It must be us that can't spell.. surely penguin wouldn't capitalise on the social media popularity of someone who can't spell JUST to make money?!! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
?

I know a relatively big hitter on Instagram who is also signed to Gleam. She was spoilt to bits by them on her birthday, Hinch hasn’t done a mention to them yet has she.
Also Gleam treated a number of their minions to a luxury retreat this week (even Toff & Millie McIntosh turned up) but I noticed Hinch wasn’t. She must be raking in the cash for them at the moment so I find it most strange that that they are not all over her.
If you watch the Champney’s story she was obviously told as part of the deal she had to use her image,she did a quick boomerang in her dressing gown of her baby bump. Maybe the book will reveal all ( said in sacarstic tone ) that she has massive self esteem issues and body dysmorphia,has she spoken about eating disorders before? I would guess she has had Bulimia? She arrived to a platter of cake and some fruit and she said ‘Omg guys they have given us some fruit’ no mention of cake,then went to bed with a KG of sweets! She went to the Maldives and no bikini shots like most other Influencers.
The book is so obviously ghost written,I doubt she would be able to read it without Jamie’s help.She is not the brightest girl,she just drove past MI5 in London and he said ‘There is MI5 covered in scaffolding that was blown up in James Bond’ her reply ‘OMG,how long did it take to fix that?’ Jamie ‘It’s not real’ ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think this is going to backfire in her face. So many from gleam have had total flop books in the last year. I wonder if someone from penguin is taking the piss at how ridiculous it all is with this "number 1 author" from Tiffany's.

She's just done another story clearly showing her exact seat for the show. It's like she's doing it on purpose .

Penguin is another brand to avoid along with Laura Ashley, matalan and zoella who all congratulated her for taking a photo of a cover someone else made.
View attachment 5878
Looks like an Argos bracelet to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is not the brightest girl,she just drove past MI5 in London and he said ‘There is MI5 covered in scaffolding that was blown up in James Bond’ her reply ‘OMG,how long did it take to fix that?’ Jamie ‘It’s not real’ ?
Jamie must be pretty thick too, unless it's part of the joke that isn't mi5. Not sure what that art deco building is with the clock on the embankment a few doors down from Charing X, but wrong side of the river for mi5. Unless they have that building too and I'm the thick one?
Looks like an Argos bracelet to me.
If I worked at penguin I'd put Elizabeth Duke in a Tiffany's box ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jamie must be pretty thick too, unless it's part of the joke that isn't mi5. Not sure what that art deco building is with the clock on the embankment a few doors down from Charing X, but wrong side of the river for mi5. Unless they have that building too and I'm the thick one?

If I worked at penguin I'd put Elizabeth Duke in a Tiffany's box ?
They did buy her the cheapest item they sell! She was probably upset it wasn’t this one!
With ‘You are dawjus’ on it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't stand these influencers who show off their PO boxes or gift boxes, it stinks of greed and extortion. I know these brands send items to people for the exposure and good press, but I can't help but feel sad for the people who are more deserving of a treat like the ones this manipulative cow gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't stand these influencers who show off their PO boxes or gift boxes, it stinks of greed and extortion. I know these brands send items to people for the exposure and good press, but I can't help but feel sad for the people who are more deserving of a treat like the ones this manipulative cow gets.
I used to get gifted a lot of products in a previous job, I’d always share out the beauty stuff, and any houseware went to a local refuge, I never publicised it though, so perhaps a lot of others do this once reviewed?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.