Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always enjoy the hope some people have when they post for Hinch to stop using so many chemicals, go eco friendly or do things differently for the sake of the dog and now to change for the baby. I would fall off my high horse if she ever actually did.

Reactions: 25
Bizarrely, there’s a lot of money IN eco friendly products etc.
And she’s missed a HUGE one - I’ll give you this one.. again. Disposable nappies, which you obviously need to use when he’s first born. But, get some brownie points, and use cloth ones- use your platform for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And she’s missed a HUGE one - I’ll give you this one.. again. Disposable nappies, which you obviously need to use when he’s first born. But, get some brownie points, and use cloth ones- use your platform for good.
It's probably in violation of her P&G contract. :(

Reactions: 18
She wouldn’t do something silly like that. Free nappies

Reactions: 14
It's probably in violation of her P&G contract. :(
Didn’t even think of that. How sad when not just spraying all that tit around your house, but also filling up landfill etc will be way more important to her for the money than using her platform to so many for something good.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So she took Henry and her nan to the field today 😲

Is this some sort of birthday ritual 💁🏽‍♀️

Mamma Hinch’s birthday = trip to the field for nan & Henry?

Lucky bastards 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm pretty behind on the threads now, but does anyone recommend downloading her book on Audible at all? I have a discounted 4-month Audible membership at the moment so I would be more likely to use a credit from a 50% off monthly fee than a full cost monthly fee for a book like that.

Reactions: 2
I'm actually glad she isn't using washable nappies! It will be washed in 4+ chemicals and probably zoflora too!

Reactions: 29
I'm pretty behind on the threads now, but does anyone recommend downloading her book on Audible at all? I have a discounted 4-month Audible membership at the moment so I would be more likely to use a credit from a 50% off monthly fee than a full cost monthly fee for a book like that.
I got it free on Audible but it’s not the full version but honestly, don’t bother

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We need to stop putting suggestions of what we haven’t seen in a while such as fur remover and mop etc Cos she’s such a pathetic loser she just does what we put and her hinchers have no idea 🙄 also if I was her mum I wouldn’t want to be constantly filmed and on birthdays too, she’s a sad loser

Reactions: 21
We need to stop putting suggestions of what we haven’t seen in a while such as fur remover and mop etc Cos she’s such a pathetic loser she just does what we put and her hinchers have no idea 🙄 also if I was her mum I wouldn’t want to be constantly filmed and on birthdays too, she’s a sad loser
We haven't seen her BE HONEST in a while? 👋 Jokes as if she will do this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Won’t lie, I’m loving that pigeon 😂😂

Won’t lie, I’m loving that pigeon 😂😂
Although I WILL NOT swipe up to purchase one anytime soon Mrs Hinch so don’t bother saying how a lot of people have been asking where your dad got his new bird from 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I the only one that thinks if she made the cake she’d have jumped all over making a story for that? No way has she made that from scratch. That’s shop bought and she’s added flowers on it.

Reactions: 30
Am I the only one that thinks if she made the cake she’d have jumped all over making a story for that? No way has she made that from scratch. That’s shop bought and she’s added flowers on it.
If that cake is homemade, it seems way beyond her self-confessed abilities. Someone else did 99.9% of it.

Reactions: 16
I love the name & premise of the book at No. 8, pretty much sums up how I feel about this whole Hinch saga. I might buy it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New thread thanks to @ATBgrinch
So I’ve seen loads of mentions on Instagram about her attacking/arguing with another member of the cleaning community a while back. Apparently other woman was in tears and really upset because the whole ‘army’ got involved. Does anyone know who this was because I totally missed it all and I’m really curious 😂

Reactions: 6
So I’ve seen loads of mentions on Instagram about her attacking/arguing with another member of the cleaning community a while back. Apparently other woman was in tears and really upset because the whole ‘army’ got involved. Does anyone know who this was because I totally missed it all and I’m really curious 😂
Tomm?
There's actually been a few! But tomm was well known x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.