Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided I don’t like my username 😫 when I first started reading these threads after realising hinch was a massive Knob !!! someone had written sophie has the IQ of a ham sandwich, when I became a member I thought it was funny so I used it, now I’m wondering if people think it’s me that has the IQ of a ham sandwich 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
These are the best looking craft thing she has made. I like them. Don’t think I’d be too happy getting one, but that’s because I’m funny about not seeing my own food come from the packets. It does look very pretty though
Are you ok hun?

I was thinking earlier that since she’s a cleaning guru it would be great if she offered to clean the homes of hardworking NHS staff to show her appreciation (and for the gram of course).

I would love to see her scrubbing round my toilet and picking the dog shits up out of the garden!
She can duck right off. I like my covid infested house how it is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest story of him playing... honestly not being mean, I have 3 children of my own... but he always looks so vacant. Like he doesn't get much interaction, I don't know. He just doesn't look like a very happy child :-(

Reactions: 23
These are the best looking craft thing she has made. I like them. Don’t think I’d be too happy getting one, but that’s because I’m funny about not seeing my own food come from the packets. It does look very pretty though
I kind of agree with you. This is her best work.. thumbs up soph.

Reactions: 6
Her latest story of him playing... honestly not being mean, I have 3 children of my own... but he always looks so vacant. Like he doesn't get much interaction, I don't know. He just doesn't look like a very happy child :-(
Agreed - he has no interaction with her at all - completely disinterested...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Dare I say she's actually made a good gift? I've received a few of these in the past and they're such a good idea.

Reactions: 2
I know, and she’s obviously laughing at him ‘fixing his ears’ and not clocked that the little lad is copying her and he thinks it’s a hairdryer 😕
9F95C408-9B4B-4F4E-97DD-F4C3E1BCC36E.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Just seen her picture of picking an apple tree on Jamie’s back pretending to have a good time.

can’t someone near her just go bang her out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she constantly story that kid, that miserable kid who has no interest in ANYTHING mainly her! Also those nails today are odd

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's hard to make a critical well rounded judgment because we see such short snippets but I agree he never looks like a happy engaged child 😔

I know, and she’s obviously laughing at him ‘fixing his ears’ and not clocked that the little lad is copying her and he thinks it’s a hairdryer 😕
View attachment 318967
Awhh cute. You toddler is sticking something in his ear. Lets photograph and laugh about it and share it to 3.8million strangers instead of engaging his interest elsewhere... I did always enjoy pulling things out of ears in work 😂😂

• Sad
Is that a new Car burger serving thing? I thought it was his kitchen at first.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.