Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @AdApathy for the thread name. I had to alter it slightly to make it fit but great name.

Can anyone tell me how much she paid for her solar lights today please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I’m calling it the baby will be here within the next 24 hours...

But where is he going to sleep?!

Oh hold on... as I typed that I vaguely remembered something about a Snuzpod being gifted... not that we’ve seen it since and it’s definitely not set up in their febreezed bedroom!

Reactions: 5
Interesting.. what makes you say that? Grinch has blocked me on instagram so i cant see stories etc lol
Just a feeling, I think yesterday’s hospital visit was a pre-op, she never mentioned what the appointment was for, Jamie was home today for no reason? Them everything has gone quiet. I could be wrong but I just have a feeling. Waiting for egg on my face but I just have a feeling!

Reactions: 8
I’m confused as to why she’s so excited about the lights working..... and yet again she’s mentioned how much they were 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a feeling, I think yesterday’s hospital visit was a pre-op, she never mentioned what the appointment was for, Jamie was home today for no reason? Them everything has gone quiet. I could be wrong but I just have a feeling. Waiting for egg on my face but I just have a feeling!
Hmmm... watch this space then

I don't think so yet but you never know cause she's never said.

Reactions: 2
Ahh makes sense! Wouldn't surprise me if she's having a section. To posh to push i reckon! Mind you, baby hasn't got anywhere to sleep has it??

But where is he going to sleep?!

Oh hold on... as I typed that I vaguely remembered something about a Snuzpod being gifted... not that we’ve seen it since and it’s definitely not set up in their febreezed bedroom!
She will be in hospital a few days after if it’s a section which I suspect it will be as she’s never even mentioned anything about natural birth advice. Give Jamie time to get the cot in the bedroom?

Reactions: 4
Could well be! Judging by the date of the photo she posted where they found out the baby is a boy (normally 20 weeks into pregnancy) would make her around 37 weeks now so any day really! Maybe she had a sweep yesterday

Reactions: 6
Maybe the imminent birth is why bug boy is home so much? I seem to remember someone on the previous thread question whether he’s quit his job, but it could be holidays which coincide with his paternity leave?

Reactions: 6
Could well be! Judging by the date of the photo she posted where they found out the baby is a boy (normally 20 weeks into pregnancy) would make her around 37 weeks now so any day really! Maybe she had a sweep yesterday
You can get private scans from 16 weeks so she could be still a tad early as of yet

She will be in hospital a few days after if it’s a section which I suspect it will be as she’s never even mentioned anything about natural birth advice. Give Jamie time to get the cot in the bedroom?
If there’s no complications then most hospitals now try to get you out after 24hrs once you’ve had a section.

She however, will be in for months (whilst Jamie’s at home with baby). Simply because she will be the first woman to have ever given birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.