Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw some of the first live

Didn't pay that much attention to comments
Deanny speculated in the live that MH does drugs, and then after the live ended MH wrote him a passive aggressive message in response to his past messages (when he was a Hincher)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Deanny speculated in the live that MH does drugs, and then after the live ended MH wrote him a passive aggressive message in response to his past messages (when he was a Hincher)
I should learn to keep my gob shut

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Now this.
In other words she’s reporting people now.
She’s prob on some sort of revenge mission now coz of the asa

Her mask slips a bit more everyday... she’s so happy yet at 7months pregnant, she’s got time to be replying to “trolls”
She’s an insecure head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s defo got worse!

She’s so self pitying, posting messages now about online trolls 🙄
She went very quiet yet again around the time of trhoh & Chl went live then comes up with that!
She’s not cut out for this business
She didn't seem too bad when I first started watching during the Summer of last year, these days she's a whole new kettle of fish. From blocking endless fans, reading here daily then saying she's blocked us on her phone, to showing Jamie reading here, contradicting herself frequently, crying in bed over some unknown reason, looking like death warmed up in every pic without a filter, heavy use of the old lady filter that should've remained a one off joke, the crazy dancing to Beyonce with said filter, throwing her food on the floor and filming it, freaking out at birds she wanted, eating crap out of a jug, rubbing everything with elbow grease in a food environment, using all of the chemicals in the wrong way (eg dishwasher tablet on her cheap tatty bathroom rugs) doing weird things with her speech, reverting to a 3 year old trying to talk such as 'dorgeous', endlessly sitting in an egg chair, always filming her husband mowing the lawn, refusing to meet fans and when she did for a short period looking like if one so much as touched her she'd die and gritted teeth in every picture, begging her dog to say 'mama', making one revolting sugar 'meal', sitting and eating cereal for several meals that have banned ingredients, disappearing to hospital with no whisper why, having over 2m followers and expecting every single one of them to agree with her & throwing her toys out of the pram when they don't etc the list goes on and on. She's lost the plot.

Because of the interest today with her discussing how much is gifted in her home, I checked out a few stories and she seems really ticked off and as though underneath she's bubbling angry. She hates being told to be honest to her hinchers, that much is clear!

She just reminds me of a witch now thanks to that filter. I see her planning all her next day's ad's while stirring her big ole cauldron with her claws lol btw her bones showing through her skin as she placed the jar her friend gave her back, is shocking! Everything today just seemed to be a new type of AD. Guys, these items were gifted to me but you can get them here!! She never changes.

Now this.
Wow well done for sharing those. She admits finally to making money from the ebay swipe ups, although she lies by saying it's small. It's not small, the volume she sells! Over and over, she's also not mentioning the cookie thing, but then she won't.

It sounds like a threat at the end, the real Sophie peeked out there a bit! Takes me back to her old Twitter.. the air must be blue in that stinky house tonight. Jamie must wish he could give her a 1 way ticket to somewhere, anywhere!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Because of the interest today with her discussing how much is gifted in her home, I checked out a few stories and she seems really ticked off and as though underneath she's bubbling angry. She hates being told to be honest to her hinchers, that much is clear!
I don't understand why she is so upset about being told to be honest! I thought her Hinchers were supposed to be her besties?

Notice how she's been quickly adding things to her other highlights to push that P&G post back. What is she so afraid of?
20190519_012046.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She didn't seem too bad when I first started watching during the Summer of last year, these days she's a whole new kettle of fish. From blocking endless fans, reading here daily then saying she's blocked us on her phone, to showing Jamie reading here, contradicting herself frequently, crying in bed over some unknown, unrevealed reason, looking like death warmed up in every pic or video without a heavy filter, the old lady filter, throwing her food on the floor, freaking out at birds she wanted, eating crap out of a jug, rubbing everything with elbow grease in a food environment, using all of the chemicals in the wrong way (eg dishwasher tablet on her cheap tatty bathroom rugs) doing weird things with her speech, reverting to a 3 year old trying to talk such as 'dorgeous', endlessly sitting in an egg chair, constantly filming her husband mowing the lawn, refusing to meet fans and when she did for a short period looking like if one so much as touched her she'd die, and gritted teeth in every picture, begging her dog to say 'mama', making one revolting sugar 'meal', sitting and eating cereal for several meals that have banned ingredients, disappearing to hospital with no whisper why etc etc the list goes on and on. She's lost the plot.

She just reminds me of a witch now thanks to that filter. I see her planning all her next day's ad's while stirring her big ole cauldron with her claws lol btw her bones showing through her skin as she placed the jar her friend gave her back, is shocking! Everything today just seemed to be a new type of AD. Guys, these items were gifted to me but you can get them here!! She never changes.
She didn't seem too bad when I first started watching during the Summer of last year, these days she's a whole new kettle of fish. From blocking endless fans, reading here daily then saying she's blocked us on her phone, to showing Jamie reading here, contradicting herself frequently, crying in bed over some unknown, unrevealed reason, looking like death warmed up in every pic or video without a heavy filter, the old lady filter, throwing her food on the floor, freaking out at birds she wanted, eating crap out of a jug, rubbing everything with elbow grease in a food environment, using all of the chemicals in the wrong way (eg dishwasher tablet on her cheap tatty bathroom rugs) doing weird things with her speech, reverting to a 3 year old trying to talk such as 'dorgeous', endlessly sitting in an egg chair, constantly filming her husband mowing the lawn, refusing to meet fans and when she did for a short period looking like if one so much as touched her she'd die, and gritted teeth in every picture, begging her dog to say 'mama', making one revolting sugar 'meal', sitting and eating cereal for several meals that have banned ingredients, disappearing to hospital with no whisper why etc etc the list goes on and on. She's lost the plot.

Everything you said is true and like the bird thing?? I dunno if she was pretending to look shocked about it but sh
I don't understand why she is so upset about being told to be honest! I thought her Hinchers were supposed to be her besties?

Notice how she's been quickly adding things to her other highlights to push that P&G post back. What is she so afraid of?
View attachment 17981
Not being adored! She thrives off it so any chance of losing her cult scares her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s defo got worse!

She’s so self pitying, posting messages now about online trolls 🙄
She went very quiet yet again around the time of trhoh & Chl went live then comes up with that!
She’s not cut out for this business
Hey 👋 what id trhoh and chl? Im new to Tattle

Reactions: 2

View attachment 17981
This has been my issue with her all along, her complete and utter refusal to be transparent and going out of her way to lie to her fans, making out she shares just for them no other reason. Calling anyone who did tell the truth online bullies and trolls etc She's so childish in her attempts to paint herself as innocent. Pretending to go out of her way to find links for her fans from the goodness of her heart. Mrs Hinch and honesty / transparency are like oil and water. They just don't mix, so this must be killing her!

Clearly she's had her hand forced to be more transparent. So she's done the small amount she think she can get away with and is now back pedaling. I think perhaps (this is pure speculation) the ASA finally were true to their word. I know they were monitoring her, but they would frequently give replies such as she needs more time to read the rules etc Something has happened, and oh boy is she mad about it. She's not even trying to hide it!

Her motto seems to be, hide the truth and make more money. Don't let the hinchers know!

She would make the worst sort of friend. The sort who's always out for herself and always thinking about herself. I find her completely untrustworthy, the lies she tells and the way she very carefully chooses words, it's manipulative.

I think she's worried she'll stop making as much money. She's late to this band wagon, Zoella ruined it for many fans as now they see clearly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Now this.
I love how she engages with someone that she thinks is trolling/bullying her yet never once replied or even bothered to read any of the lovely messages my sister (a <god help me> dedicated “Hincher”) sent her and still blocked her. Same with me, way back in the day, when I followed her and sent her some nice messages about essential oils etc - not even a read lol.
@Deany644 while she’s talking with you don’t suppose you can help a girl out (who’s still in the doghouse with her sister) and ask her to lift the block 😂😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why would you accuse her of doing drugs. That is trolling.
Although Defamation of carachter is a civil procedure not a criminal one. So MH would have to pay for all cases she took out and unless people have money to pay any damages she is awarded she wont get anything because you cant go to jail for a civil matter.

Reactions: 12
Why would you accuse her of doing drugs. That is trolling.
Although Defamation of carachter is a civil procedure not a criminal one. So MH would have to pay for all cases she took out and unless people have money to pay any damages she is awarded she wont get anything because you cant go to jail for a civil matter.
Discovery would be fun! Deanny could demand a hair stand test to prove no drugs were ever done. The discovery process often reveals so much about the person trying to sue. She’d have to fair and sue the dozens of insta accounts talking about her, the debate groups, Tattle, and so on... fame has its lumps..

Reactions: 10
Just finished listening to the live stream it was very good! I didn't know the Hinch had received some honest media, The Sun, recently, so that's a step in the right direction.

Need more people to click on the poll though! Hinch will never teach me how to clean, or anything else for that matter! Her skills are lacking.

Apparently this is what may have triggered her massive backpedalling and pretending that while she's working for chemical companies she doesn't make money on her insta. Yeah right.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/9064726/mrs-hinch-five-thousand-per-post-now-worth-one-million/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8189679/mrs-hinch-cleaning-backlash/

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.