Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t understand why people have an issue with her advertising household items! I love it! I’m not stupid enough to buy every single thing that she advertises. I look at my budget first , space in my house and if I have a genuine need for it I buy. What’s with the nonsense of reporting to the ASA? Don’t you all have better things to do?Grown up and get jobs.p.s I’m not a hincher I’m my own person . Don’t need nobody to tell me how to clean my house. Ya’ll just bitter cos you don’t get free stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Open your own home accounts and maybe one day you’ll be brand ambassadors. Life’s too short to be bitter . Be happy. Night
Ironic that you seem more worked up than anyone else on Tattle... calm down hun- there’s a rave thread if your interested

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I genuinely don’t understand why people have an issue with her advertising household items! I love it! I’m not stupid enough to buy every single thing that she advertises. I look at my budget first , space in my house and if I have a genuine need for it I buy. What’s with the nonsense of reporting to the ASA? Don’t you all have better things to do?Grown up and get jobs.p.s I’m not a hincher I’m my own person . Don’t need nobody to tell me how to clean my house. Ya’ll just bitter cos you don’t get free stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Open your own home accounts and maybe one day you’ll be brand ambassadors. Life’s too short to be bitter . Be happy. Night
The trouble is people are influenced by her they actually think they need to buy all that cleaning stuff everyone is not like you some people are lonely and are sucked into thinking they need to be like her and that’s the real problem. They want her life that’s the selling technique sadly

🙋🏻‍♀️ Me!

Today was a yawn-fest 😴

Maybe she will do all her future posts as Gretal as she will read here that we don’t listen to them 🤔 not that she snoops around on here or anything....
Me 2

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair I bounced on mine from about 34 weeks. I had SPD and it helped relieve the pain
Same here! I was flat out barely able to walk from 30 weeks because of it to be honest. Ball Is a saviour! Plus, gets baby in position, thought everyone used it before labour anyway!?

Reactions: 6
Watching her first saved stories she could actually talk like a normal person, now HA she has to make a HA stupid HA laugh every time she says something HA 😂😂😂
I think she's lost the plot. Genuinely. I think her mother, Tracey and Jamie are at a complete loss and pretending everything's fine.

She seems completely loopy these days.

The Gretel thing makes me feel a bit ill, so I skip those. It's really silly how she never comes on as herself.

I don't follow her so have sneak peaks but she drains me so I read here and just wait for her to implode into a thousand pieces of glucose fructose syrup, illegal colourings, GM crap and fake tan bits the next time she lights a candle.

I keep expecting her to improve, but she never does :rolleyes:

She's beyond weird at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she's lost the plot. Genuinely. I think her mother, Tracey and Jamie are at a complete loss and pretending everything's fine.

She seems completely loopy these days.

The Gretel thing makes me feel a bit ill, so I skip those. It's really silly how she never comes on as herself.

I don't follow her so have sneak peaks but she drains me so I read here and just wait for her to implode into a thousand pieces of glucose fructose syrup, illegal colourings, GM crap and fake tan bits the next time she lights a candle.

I keep expecting her to improve, but she never does :rolleyes:

She's beyond weird at this point.
Shes always seemed a bit strange to me

Reactions: 9
Shes always seemed a bit strange to me
It’s defo got worse!

She’s so self pitying, posting messages now about online trolls 🙄
She went very quiet yet again around the time of trhoh & Chl went live then comes up with that!
She’s not cut out for this business

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Latest story going on about trolls....had her cage rattled tonight and I wonder if it’s linked to the CHL live? I hope so

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s defo got worse!

She went very quiet yet again around the time of trhoh & Chl went live then comes up with that!
She will have a Britney moment where she shaves her hair off, I’m waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s defo got worse!

She was definitely watching it. She needs to learn the difference between someone voicing their opinion on her vs someone who is trolling her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s defo got worse!

Oh for goodness sake. She put herself out there she must have known someone would eventually start exposing what shes really doing

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.