Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am loving the totally_unhinched instagram, who is behind that? a tattler??

Good point made on there about this glorious fantastical day MH has now mentioned, when she was signed as P&G Brand Ambassador. The day that was so wonderful and magical, and yet, till now, till she absolutely has to be transparent and label posts correctly, her besties, her Hinchers knew nothing about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder if more hinchers will begin to see the light.... or are they still thinking she’s just a hairdresser cleaning her home who got lucky and is now an ambassador for this huge brand? Surely they have to be opening their eyes and realising that she’s just a saleswoman and not their best friend by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whoever is running the totally_unhinched account - can you fix the text under the posts? It's an absolute migraine to read😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would love to do a unhinch account! Genius 🙌🏻
or instead of Mrs Hinch, .... Anti Hinch 😂

There was a post a while back referencing someone saying, possibly from one of the Facebook groups about how she hovers outside their loos waiting to immediately re-pine after a member of the family has used it. That's one of the things that really cooks my swede about Hinch, why is this women thinking its her responsability alone to keep the household loos clean? why is she not telling the others to pine if its that important to her. It's the men go out to work, women cook heat up slimfasts, clean, arrange their cloths/hoovers in full nails and make-up mentality I find uncomfortable, archaic and distasteful.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whoever is running the totally_unhinched account - can you fix the text under the posts? It's an absolute migraine to read😂
I'll second that. Was going to follow, but cba trying to decipher what's written. Shame cos it looked really good from the pics

Reactions: 8
or instead of Mrs Hinch, .... Anti Hinch 😂

There was a post a while back referencing someone saying, possibly from one of the Facebook groups about how she hovers outside their loos waiting to immediately re-pine after a member of the family has used it. That's one of the things that really cooks my swede about Hinch, why is this women thinking its her responsability alone to keep the household loos clean? why is she not telling the others to pine if its that important to her. It's the men go out to work, women cook heat up slimfasts, clean, arrange their cloths/hoovers in full nails and make-up mentality I find uncomfortable, archaic and distasteful.
Maybe it should be one about not needing all the crap to clean and reverting back to natural cleaning and a bit of a piss take. The dog camera has just turned up. You can down load an app called puppy cam that does the same thing. I even have a golden cocker spaniel apart from mine is walked on the beach, in the woods, not over weight and clipped so he is comfy not too hot.

I would love to recreate a comedy where I go into a restaurant, clean the table and put all the plates to one side and get out a jug and tongs from my bag. Now that would be comedy gold!

Reactions: 8
I never used to mind Mrs Hinch, but can she not post a video with that god awful filter or make out she’s all sweet and innocent...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stop the bloody press!!
We've had a ebayer, been shown the ebayer, seen the ebayer in action and still no swipe up!!!
Me thinks there are crisis talks somewhere about how to tell the army that we aren't in fact all in this together, and that lil miss liar liar I'll set something on fire (eventually) has been scamming them all for thousands and lining her already bulging pockets.
It'll take them a while as clearly it will have to be as confusing as the #ad #notad tit so they don't actually realise what their queen is doing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.