Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those orange peel stars were definitely made the same day she stuck those tatty Halloweeny bits on the love heart, not yesterday. Your pre recorded shite isn’t fooling any of us hun
bit random but I can’t understand why she was threading the string through them on her dining room table and not in the kitchen when she was hanging them on the pissy stick heart in the kitchen. Not sure but did she cut them out in the kitchen? Edit. Just looked she cut them in her dining room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If her dream is to get a horse why not get one? She’s got the time and money. Is she going to wait to be gifted a free horse and stable? She will also need a pony for Ron don🐴
Oh god no, she shouldn’t get a horse, another animal for her to neglect, overfeed and under exercise

Reactions: 16
There’s absolutely no point in her having a horse. Too much hard work for our dear Zoph, actually exercising the horse, going to the stable every day & mucking out etc. If you can’t make very day then you share with the other owners & take turns which then mean she’d have to take her turn & help others 😱
No chance - she would be a full livery kinda girl. Stables I used to ride at offered “5 Star Livery” service for over a grand a month. All she would have to do is turn up in her pink Katie Price jodphurs, chuck a crystal browband on the horse, paint some glittery hoof oil on, take some pictures for the gram, and swan off leaving the stable minions to do all the hard work....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She ain’t at home, look at the bottem left photo, she don’t have that window in her Lounge where he eats she has patio doors
Thats her kitchen bay window, can see the Venetian blinds and the tit candle stick on the window and Ronnies in that gifted wooden high chair he got with his name on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, I was looking at twitter to see if she had been tagged by anyone, when I came across someone having a row with a hincher!

It was to do with the superhero stuff and the hincher was basically saying that Hinch hadn't broken any COVID rules as she didn't have it! She was very adamant about it 🤣
I was having words with said hincher on that Twitter post 🤬

• Haha
I don't think she had the right disposition to ride horses, if she's to be believed, she's far too "anxious" and nervous and can just imagine she would get into such a flap cos she doesn't know what she's doing and she would end up falling off 🤣.
ooohhhh we can dream 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi megans amd non Megan pastry trolls. So yesterday i somehow accidently pressed ignore thread. When I came back to tattle the thread was gone. I thought I had been banned or something even though Im mainly a lurker. For a min I actually thought what the hell will I do with myself without tattle?! Am I meant to spend time with my family now?? Jokes! I have 3 kids and sometimes I escape them and hide just to catch up on here. Everyone is so funny and nice to eachother. Anyways I then started searching for SS threads. Gosh the threads are so boring! Nothing like mrs grinch threads. We have proper detective's , bants, and just generally kind hearted people. Its like a tattle family here. I then pulled myself together and managed to 'unignore' this thread and I was back!! Phew sigh of relief!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
God she’s so desperate to be relatable, Olivia rode horses when she was a kid so she wanted to get back into why does hinch want to have every one elses dream like last week with the ice skates after Chloe from g shore had posted a clip of her amazing ice skating get your own ideas you absolute melt

This. Have an original thought Soph. You really have no idea who you are do you? It’s all about what you think other’s expect you to look like/think like/act like

Last edited:
I bet she’s never ridden a horse in her life
Having seen what Inch brings to the party, I’m going to agree with this. He’s definitely not hung like a horse. Can’t see Soph straddling that like she’s on the final furlong at the Grand National!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s absolutely no point in her having a horse. Too much hard work for our dear Zoph, actually exercising the horse, going to the stable every day & mucking out etc. If you can’t make very day then you share with the other owners & take turns which then mean she’d have to take her turn & help others 😱
I think she’s eyeing a move up to the country as she’s too good for us town and city folks now 😂

Reactions: 11
Just seen that over 900 people voted in the thread poll! That's a lot of pastry trolls...

Come the revolution! 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh god no, she shouldn’t get a horse, another animal for her to neglect, overfeed and under exercise
Oh trust me I completely agree I hate what she has done to that poor dog 😩 just don’t understand why the princess wouldn’t have got a horse if she so desperately wants one. She doesn’t deserve to have any animals.

Reactions: 8
Listening to Radio 2 and 'This is me' just came on and Anneka Rice (who's presenting) declared she LOVES IT!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I read that too fast and I thought it said " there's absolutely no point in her talking to a horse" I thought why not? She talks to Henry and he understands every word she says so why wouldn't a horse? 😂😂
You’d have to be a very old Tattler like me to remember this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.