Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if it has already been discussed but has there been a fall out between her and tracey? As far as i can see Mrshinch doesn't follow her anymore but Tracey still follows Mrshinch?
Tracey has posted tonight she's doing her nails on Friday so not sure.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice this? The other day when bugboy was mowing the grass she said he’s also mowing the neighbours grass too (to get a kindness vote probably) I didn’t screenshot as didn’t notice at first but when I looked back I noticed he was on the side of the fence where their back gate is, it’s the fence with the trellis on top so I thought god there neighbours are bloody close, well.... from looking at the stories today with her and mum I noticed it’s the same fence but it’s still part of their front garden as Henry’s sitting there and there’s the path that leads to their back gate! So seems to me he wasn’t mowing the neighbours grass he was just mowing their own front garden, am I right in thinking that? Did anyone else notice? I’m not bothered whether he done the neighbours garden I think that’s a nice gesture but it seems coincidence that it’s the same fence that’s on their front garden? And if he was just mowing the front garden why lie and say he’s helping the neighbour? I have circled where you’d an see it’s the same fence and also put an arrow where their gate is as there’s a path that leads to it

View attachment 17363View attachment 17364
I’m sure she said that he had already mowed the neighbours and now he was doing their front grass

Reactions: 7
Britain hasn’t banned it. Can still get it in world foods aisle in Tesco/Asda etc
It was banned from being produced in Britain, from what I've read. It's still available but they have to source it elsewhere to get around the rules, apparently. And yes if you read my post after that, I quote where I read about the ban and say about it being available in supermarkets here. Mrs Hinch complained she couldn't find it easily in Britain and had to get it in Ireland on her book tour. Regardless, it doesn't change the fact only a numpty would be excited about it and put that junk in their mouth. Along with the 33p cheesy mugs and that revolting 'pasta' rubbish she apparently ate today!

She's so out of touch with normal portions she's putting enough food for a few people into her jugs and not realizing it's not normal.

The amount of porridge she has in her jug weighs more than her. There's no way she ate that. I feel like Mrs Hinch was a better size before she got with Gleam. I'm wondering if there's some sort of diet they suggest to keep their influencers tiny, Zoella was the same. Would be interesting to know the truth about their diets, because they both pretend to eat large amounts of food and sugar and crappy rubbish and they both are slim to tiny. It's so weird. It would KILL me to be a millionaire, order pizzas etc then eat one slice and toss it away. (There was a rumour once that's what zoe does, which is why she refuses to let anyone film her 'after' plates)

The sad thing is, Mrs Hinch is an influencer and she clearly has a large percentage of female fans young and old judging by her book signing. I wonder how many are losing weight due to her. And in such an unhealthy way. Snacking on tiny amounts of sugar items? You know they are copying her. She is a role model for nobody, she's not doing well at all. Her pregnancy seems to be the last thing on her mind, it's all about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Jamie was also apparently on Tipping Point (there’s a photo floating around on one of these threads of someone who looks like him & they’re called Jamie).
Yet I’ve tried finding a recording of that episode and haven’t been able to find it anywhere and the only photo I can find that shows ‘him’ is the one that’s already been posted.

So if they ever did apply to TOWIE then I’m not sure there will be proof unless someone involved in the production actually comes forward and says so? It’s hard enough trying to find anything proving it was actually him on Tipping Point and that would have been broadcast to thousands. TOWIE is just speculation and was never backed up with any evidence.
Someone on a Facebook group was watching challenge tv channel and saw Jamie on tipping point and posted a pic of him. Never seen it anywhere else tho

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does MH have any friends? There was that time when she hung out with about 3 or 4 friends, and they danced around a vacuum cleaner like it was the best thing ever, but it just seemed weird and forced. Then there was the BBQ they were supposed to be attending, where there was the Jo Malone gift bag in the back of the car, but no evidence that they even attended the party. We all joked on here at the time that her and Jamie must've had a fight and went home. But the more I think about it, I feel like there's no friends. Where are they all? She films her mum with her face out of the story most of the time (probably because her mum doesn't want to be fully filmed which is understandable), so why can't she just do that with her friends? Show their hands grabbing biscuits or whatever while hanging out etc.

Reactions: 15
I’m sure I read that she replied to one of her army on her own account that he did...it was a long while ago though.
I even think it may have been on her stories once where she made a point of showing it .

I’m sure she said that he had already mowed the neighbours and now he was doing their front grass
This is what I said too. I knew layout of garden so knew when we saw his head through the trellis it was out the front, she had said what he had already been doing and said he’d done the neighbours.

Yawn yawn the pile is still there 😕 huge pile of the baby stuff taking up room in their tiny lounge and gathering dust. Surely you would put this away upstairs as you need to move it each time you want to clean, it’s not like they need to use any of it at the moment.....oh sorry that won’t get it noticed will it....noticed the clever scanning over it tonight in her stories. Oh god Soph you are so bloody obvious !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what I said too. I knew layout of garden so knew when we saw his head through the trellis it was out the front, she had said what he had already been doing and said he’d done the neighbours.
All I remember from the video was his head through the trellis. I do admit defeat on this one, though. Mowing-gate was a short lived scandal, but a funny one nonetheless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m new, first post. First discovered Hinch last year before her ads were off the scale. Wasn’t a huge follower but found her quite funny at first. Showed my mum one of her posts and she gave me a look to say are you bleeping mental? She said, that is not cleaning she is just spraying chemicals everywhere, which I knew anyway. So a couple of points, firstly she says she has anxiety, well so would I have severe anxiety and would not be able to sleep at night if I knew that i was actively encouraging about 2.5 m people to more or less contribute to the hole in the ozone layer. We are living in a time where we have all been educated and have to take responsibility to help the environment as much as we can right now. What’s the latest figure being thrown around at the moment, something like 12 years left before we do irreparable damage? It’s terrible.

Secondly I would be absolutely petrified of all the potential future legal cases that would be brought against me. She is blatantly encouraging people to use and mix dangerous products and some of her die hard crazy fans will probably get ill down the line and after all we are living in a no win no fee era! That would give me serious anxiety.

The blatant begs make me angry, anyone know where I can get a such and such? Let me translate, anyone wanna send me it?

Also she sits around all day, get a bloody vitamix (which you can afford) and make your own soups and smoothies etc. She is so unhealthy eating crap all the time! I think she just does it to appeal to her not so bright audience to be honest.

I’d like to see an opposite of her on insta, someone full of natural eco friendly tips for the house (probably loads but haven’t looked).

I cringe at the constant fakeness and begs/hints.

Awful house btw (but then I am being catty there as each to their own).
There's a really lovely account brushes and broomsticks I think it is? Very colourful a breath of fresh air! And also promoting eco friendly options 😊

Reactions: 5
Sombody asked if she had always lived in Essex due to her accent, I was sure she had but found the article which says where she was born. Basildon hospital is in Essex and not too far actually from where she lives now, she also rented a small flat with Jamie in Chelmsford before they bought the house.
Interesting what she studied for her A levels 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
I even think it may have been on her stories once where she made a point of showing it .

Yawn yawn the pile is still there 😕 huge pile of the baby stuff taking up room in their tiny lounge and gathering dust. Surely you would put this away upstairs as you need to move it each time you want to clean, it’s not like they need to use any of it at the moment.....oh sorry that won’t get it noticed will it....noticed the clever scanning over it tonight in her stories. Oh god Soph you are so bloody obvious !
Doubt she'll ever use them,they're more like props! Not sure if she has multiple sets of these baskets or she's moving them around😣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Anyone else see Louise pentlands insta story about being pissed off when influencers don’t declare ads properly... could it be aimed at hinch?

Anyone else see Louise pentlands insta story about being pissed off when influencers don’t declare ads properly... could it be aimed at hinch?
Could be aimed at anyone, they all hate having to label ads, laziness and shadiness at its best!

Sombody asked if she had always lived in Essex due to her accent, I was sure she had but found the article which says where she was born. Basildon hospital is in Essex and not too far actually from where she lives now, she also rented a small flat with Jamie in Chelmsford before they bought the house.
Interesting what she studied for her A levels 🤔
Yet she was working in sales since 16 so I call BS on her doing A levels

I've seen multiple people on this thread ask about her applying to TOWIE and no ones got a reply yet. Can someone please direct me to where we can read about her applying to TOWIE?

Edit just to add: I've had a look through the forums and I've only seen comments saying apparently she applied to TOWIE
Yeah, it's one of those stories that gets mentioned once and then everyone believes it because it gives them more ammo against MH (bit like the triplets story).

Reactions: 6
There is a Maldon juicy gossip group on Facebook, anyone live near that area? I live too far away to try and join!

Reactions: 3
This can't be him, he's ginger!

The episode is series 5, episode 47 I'll see if I can find it and confirm
It is him, I'm not sure which thread it's in, but his appearance was referenced on IG or Facebook and it was confirmed as him.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mother of God.... it's far too early in the morning for this kinda shite.... taking a minkehhh and elbow grease on holiday. What a bleeping rocket 🚀🚀🚀🚀
I’m just laughing at the fact they called their sandwich bag of chemicals ‘mini Hinch’.
MH will be outraged if she sees that considering that’s her nickname for the baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why don’t they just enjoy their holiday! You go on holiday to relax not bloody clean, morons 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.