Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gone a bit quiet this evening hasn’t she! No rubbing Henry’s head or cringeworthy bedtime quotes tonight 🤔

Reactions: 8
Right... bet you all a fiver tomorrow's first swipe up is for the door knocker earrings

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Will probably fall asleep soon so placemarking this thread for the morning

Reactions: 6
I’m betting on the jug.
Queue the “Guys everyone keeps asking me where I got my jug from, I obvs got it on eBay, here’s the link if u wanna buy one my hinchers! I have 3 so i can have porridge, pasta and slimfast in them as Jamie’s at work all day he can’t do the dishes so i need 3 so u should buy 3 too🤪, can never have too many jugs my hinchers”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Queue the “Guys everyone keeps asking me where I got my jug from, I obvs got it on eBay, here’s the link if u wanna buy one my hinchers! I have 3 so i can have porridge, pasta and slimfast in them as Jamie’s at work all day he can’t do the dishes so i need 3 so u should buy 3 too🤪, can never have too many jugs my hinchers”
I read that in her voice 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m thinking 🤔 Swipe ups for the pots on the fence, they were scanned over quickly tonight !

Reactions: 6
Has everyone watched Lorna (CHL) today! Spilling more tea on Jamie and a potentially influential person he knows/worked with.... 🐸☕
That first post is very interesting. It's obvious when it comes to sales they are pie hot. They obviously make good money before they stumbled upon this easy way to cream money of unsuspecting fans.

Back in the early threads I commented they are almost genius in their sales techniques, the way they make up stories to shove a ton of ads in and make it seem like normal life. Which is all fabricated stories and lies, ofc. Don't agree with it personally but I have a conscience. I could never sit there planning and plotting stories in order to show items then pretend people are asking then linking. They are constantly dreaming up new ways. Or just being blatant.

Her new technique is to pretend she doesn't know how to achieve something and asking her Hinchers for help. She seems to have a company already lined up. She then blames her Hinchers for the decision and the resulting advertisement they sit through shortly after.

One of the most complex ad she did was early on, she bought a lamp and set it up, already did an advert for it. She then made a song and dance in the evening about how great it looked but horrified it has a finger mark on it. Remember she has tons of cloths downstairs, she went upstairs to get her stuff and while up there she managed to show off her wallpaper and link it, her light switch border and link it, a few other furniture items and then on the way down the stairs she advertised her new gifted free framed prints on the wall and linked the website 😂 in 10 secs we had a whole bunch of ads inc the spray and duster. None of it made any sense, until I realized this was all a fake show. Haven't looked back lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
That first post is very interesting. It's obvious when it comes to sales they are pie hot. They obviously make good money before they stumbled upon this easy way to cream money of unsuspecting fans.

Back in the early threads I commented they are almost genius in their sales techniques, the way they make up stories to shove a ton of ads in and make it seem like normal life. Which is all fabricated stories and lies, ofc. Don't agree with it personally but I have a conscience. I could never sit there planning and plotting stories in order to show items then pretend people are asking then linking. They are constantly dreaming up new ways. Or just being blatant.

Her new technique is to pretend she doesn't know how to achieve something and asking her Hinchers for help. She seems to have a company already lined up. She then blames her Hinchers for the decision and the resulting advertisement they sit through shortly after.

One of the most complex ad she did was early on, she bought a lamp and set it up, already did an advert for it. She then made a song and dance in the evening about how great it looked but horrified it has a finger mark on it. Remember she has tons of cloths downstairs, she went upstairs to get her stuff and while up there she managed to show off her wallpaper and link it, her light switch border and link it, a few other furniture items and then on the way down the stairs she advertised her new gifted free framed prints on the wall and linked the website 😂 in 10 secs we had a whole bunch of ads inc the spray and duster. None of it made any sense, until I realized this was all a fake show. Haven't looked back lol.
I remember you commenting on that, it sure gave me pause!!! And what we’ve learned is social media sellers are supposed to make selling look just like a day in the life...she is getting so obvious now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.