Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit goes to @Qwerty6337 for the thread name

The full thread name should be "Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals. Can’t Hinch, too much of a task. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask" but it was too long to fit!

Previous thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m probably talking absolute bollocks but I’ll chuck my two pennies in because....why not ?

I wonder if she had a cervical cerclage to prevent labour starting early, it’s a stitch to stop the cervix opening to prevent an early labour.

That would explain why she’s on bed rest and Bugboy’s at home being all buff and ripped < stop laughing at the back you lot > .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's filming pining the bog and she's narked ( trying to make it look jocular) because he didn't move the rim block...well lad, let it fester from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m probably talking absolute bollocks but I’ll chuck my two pennies in because....why not ?

I wonder if she had a cervical cerclage to prevent labour starting early, it’s a stitch to stop the cervix opening to prevent an early labour.

That would explain why she’s on bed rest and Bugboy’s at home being all buff and ripped < stop laughing at the back you lot > .
I am not right in thinking she is to far gone to have one of those? Isn't the baby due in the 3/4 weeks? From experience they can be very arsey on when and who gets stitches..

Reactions: 5

I think she’s too far gone now for them to do that? Could be wrong but I thought they would only do that upto a certain amount of weeks 😕

Reactions: 2

If it was something like that, she'd say so and milking the sympathy. The comment she made today about weight gain gave the truth away, it was definitely an eating issue, as others have said, I'm in the camp of she still had the gastic band and she's had it removed, the story of it being unclipped in 2016 was bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

She did say something like 'don't you'll make the baby come out'

Reactions: 12
Definitely something to do with her weight, she looks like she’s been losing more weight since being pregnant, rather than putting it on, also noticed how now she’s being paid for all this, Jamie doesn’t moan about all the tit she buys on eBay anymore, where is at the beginning, he’d moan about her wasting money 🤔

Reactions: 14
As I said , I’m talking bollocks😁😁.

I wasn’t sure how far along she is and I only follow her stories after I’ve read up on here first .

Reactions: 2
Seriously how many times has she mentioned she’s had a cannula in?? And her hands have always been veiny what’s she on about 🤨

Reactions: 16
I know everyone’s said why they think she was in hospital.. but I do agree with people who have said the band has been removed.. I think she ended up hospitalised because she was so thin and they told her they have to remove it for her health because she was getting dangerously thin and that’s why she now put on weight

Reactions: 17

I was thinking it sounded like something like that or low lying placenta until she said about gaining 8lbs unless she’s also been told she needs to gain weight

Reactions: 4
I am all for people keeping their private business private ! 100% wouldn’t be telling anyone online my health issues ... BUT ... she is drip feeding hints for attention. Basic witch 🙄 keep it to yourself ffs have some dignity.

Yay 8lbs gained.

Attention. Seeking.

Reactions: 40
I am all for people keeping their private business private ! 100% wouldn’t be telling anyone online my health issues ... BUT ... she is drip feeding hints for attention. Basic witch 🙄 keep it to yourself ffs have some dignity.

Yay 8lbs gained.

Attention. Seeking.
Yeh like people who put things like ‘omg worst day ever ‘ etc then don’t elaborate or even worse ‘inbox me hun’ lol x

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Yeh like people who put things like ‘omg worst day ever ‘ etc then don’t elaborate or even worse ‘inbox me hun’ lol x
🤣 yes. Be open or be private ... pick a side.

Reactions: 21

BUGBOY 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello ...I’m new here and I found the site *kind* of by accident, It was today when she was showing the hospital bag and called her unborn child ‘handsomes’ I actually gagged/shivered/cringed

And then I knew I had to unfollow :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
How boring is her getting ready for the hospital?! Even if I was a fan I think I would feel the same! I couldn’t give a tit what she’s taking with her and I don’t see why anyone else would either lol

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.