Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is quite unusual to go MIA for a period when supposedly in the midst of a marketing campaign for an upcoming product launch. Normally authors (using the term loosely here) would either be schlepping around signings, or as at present, doing TV and radio slots or heightened coverage on social media channels.

This feels like a definite strategy by her PR team - take some ‘much needed’ time away to show how much this fame affects ‘little old Soph from the village’.

I bet the next step is to have her back online showing how grateful she is to her fans, who have missed her so much (complete with insta collages of quotes) and a few half-hearted nods to how she would have loved to do a proper book tour. Plenty of pre-records of daily life and slow-mo montages of her book cover photoshoot, plus another teaser of her childhood pics.

Reactions: 21
You can tell she’s never actually used a cleaning trolley before to do real cleaning. They are huge and only any good for industrial cleaning, I mean you go round and empty all the bins into your trolley bin and use it to clean large areas, that trolley won’t even fit in her downstairs loo so basically she can bring it in from the garage, it goes in the hallway and back to the garage! She’s literally only bought it as a storage trolley to move all her crap from one place to another.

why she hasn’t got stairgates on is eternally going to annoy me - that child is literally only allowed to play on the living room mat or on the dead zophlora bin juice grass, and I’m sure isn’t allowed to play in his room or explore his surroundings which aren’t child friendly or safe

Reactions: 7
It is quite unusual to go MIA for a period when supposedly in the midst of a marketing campaign for an upcoming product launch. Normally authors (using the term loosely here) would either be schlepping around signings, or as at present, doing TV and radio slots or heightened coverage on social media channels.

This feels like a definite strategy by her PR team - take some ‘much needed’ time away to show how much this fame affects ‘little old Soph from the village’.

I bet the next step is to have her back online showing how grateful she is to her fans, who have missed her so much (complete with insta collages of quotes) and a few half-hearted nods to how she would have loved to do a proper book tour. Plenty of pre-records of daily life and slow-mo montages of her book cover photoshoot, plus another teaser of her childhood pics.
I hope she does tease some more of her child hood pics,then I can spoil her stories 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have kids and at this age I would be upstairs having a shower, tidying up or hanging out and folding washing and the toddler would be crawling round upstairs trashing their bedroom with toys and having a great time learning to play with their own toys, having little (baby babble) conversations with their teddies and ‘helping’

Reactions: 10
I'm way behind again. This thread is a full time job! What's all this stay hopeful tit?! She's really looking down on the minions isn't she? I'm convinced she's not on holiday anywhere near that bloody field.

Reactions: 4

Don't forget the music. The absolutely depressing, morose, funereal music!

Good morning you tattle trollzz I hope your days are as hopeful as soph wishes with an extra sprinkling of Tumeric and sarcasm
ATV #gifted

• Haha
Bonjour mes croissants 🥐

What the actual bleeping duck was that message about last night?!

Hopeful?! About what? That she’s coming back soon? That she’s never coming back? What???

My tiny Doodle brain can’t process this 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have been thinking the same thing!

I can't get on board with the Klopp fest, as I can't get over our game with liverpool in which we lost 4-5 😂
Think that’s bad. I was at the FA cup final 1974 when they hammered us 3-0. Keegan, Heighway, Keegan. On the Friday I sat the oral part of my French O level and told the examiner in French that of course we would win. I travelled down that night on a bus organised by my brother. He actually left Wembley before the full time whistle so thought the score was still 2-0.
I must say though, afterwards was great. Mixing in the pubs with the Liverpool fans, singing and drinking with them was the most memorable part. Kisses were even exchanged. Alcohol certainly dulled the pain before we all staggered back to our bus at midnight.

Right can I just say, she has never needed that cleaning trolley. At least two years of being an influencer and she has never needed a trolley. What about the basket upstairs and the ones under the sink filled with cleaning products?

Also has anyone found out where she is atm yet? I really recognise the harbour picture but just can't seem to put a finger on it! Btw a little tip (it didnt work this time because it's probably a poster) but use Google Lens, screenshot pic and sometimes it can tell you where something is!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.