Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d just like to say Thank you to our Soph for giving us such a long break!

Dunno about anyone else but I really needed it and now I feel ready to handle the tit show that will be her ‘book’ 🙄 promo ATV

And, who remembers the storage unit/lockup they got?
We saw it once then it was never mentioned again!
Just like Polly. How excited was she and how much did she love it, only for it to be pushed in the garage and never seen again! Shes like a child just wants, wants, wants. She would do her mental health a power if good by decluttering that crammed, messy house of hers, stop buying senseless tat that she doesnt need and living a more minimalist life. I only ever buy what I need now, been through a period where i used to buy 'stuff', then gave my head a wobble, got my priorities right.

Reactions: 22
My highlight yesterday was Jurgen Klopp on the thread.....😚 swoon.
But I dislike her having any kind of affiliation with M&S, even in the same sentence or paragraph 😆. As a retired employee and shareholder of M&S she can stick to B&M and Homebargains thankyou. 😉😆
Omg that's crazy I used to work in M&S!! Obviously not the same one as you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fuckin rambling shite to write on a box. That’s gonnae replace “live laugh love” shite. Or “home where dreams come to die” or something like that.
Or... "Hinching will fleece you dry.....Money say bye bye!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just like Polly. How excited was she and how much did she love it, only for it to be pushed in the garage and never seen again! Shes like a child just wants, wants, wants. She would do her mental health a power if good by decluttering that crammed, messy house of hers, stop buying senseless tat that she doesnt need and living a more minimalist life. I only ever buy what I need now, been through a period where i used to buy 'stuff', then gave my head a wobble, got my priorities right.
Right!! She’s a joke. Was no need for that huge contraption of a trolley she purchased. Did she really think she’d be lugging it from the garage to the lounge and kitchen everyday. She simply didn’t need it. Everything she has is at reach in her kitchen so I don’t possibly understand why?!? She obviously weren’t going to take the thing upstairs😂 that really really annoyed me and made me realise what more of an inconsiderate DIV she is. She really is putting pressure on her sheeple and she doesn’t see it, what a shame Sophie rose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clutter is literally the devil in my house, I hate stuff so much, she’s like a modern day Mrs Havisham, rattling around Maldon Manor. Her house is bursting at the seems with cheap, tacky shite. She needs to drop the ‘I’m just like you act’ stop buying crap from eBay and home bargains and invest some her money decluttering the house and making it Ron friendly and homely.

Right!! She’s a joke. Was no need for that huge contraption of a trolley she purchased. Did she really think she’d be lugging it from the garage to the lounge and kitchen everyday. She simply didn’t need it. Everything she has is at reach in her kitchen so I don’t possibly understand why?!? She obviously weren’t going to take the thing upstairs😂 that really really annoyed me and made me realise what more of an inconsiderate DIV she is. She really is putting pressure on her sheeple and she doesn’t see it, what a shame Sophie rose
Perhaps she brought it for this housekeeper or perhaps the housekeeper brought it with her....looks like it came straight from the Premier Inn to me?? 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve got a bad feeling guyzzz, I think this absence is leading up to some big ‘woe is me, poor little old Soph’ post and she’s trying to make sure the army are all primed and ready to leap to her defence.
All for book promo and attention and I’ll just be sick if I’m right. 😷

• Angry
Reactions: 25
So is today the day the dynamic duo return from their holiday, full of promises of hope, strength and love? Will the adventures of Ron and Hen - Ron in his pyjamas running about in a field, and Hen running about in a field, made possible because he's free of his personalized backpack - continue apace, keeping the sheep locked in their pens as they gaze in wonder at their incredible brotherly bond? Will there be jus-rol, spinach and eggs? Will any ebayers have come fru in Her Ladyship's absence?
Will the loft have been converted into a superior master suite complete with monochrome accessories and an ensuite that will soon be lost in a sea of Flash bathroom?
Or will the radio silence be maintained, thus causing the further decline in the physical and mental health of her followers?

🎶
When I was just a little girl, I asked old Freda what will I be?
Will I be pretty, will I be rich?
You'll have to wait and see....

"Oh I'm rich, I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
You could say I'm Maldon's witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

Then I grew up and married Vest
I sliced his balls off the night we were wed
He doesn't need them, not anymore
That is what my mum said

" Oh I'm rich I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
You could say I'm Maldon's witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

Now I have children of my own
They ask their Mummaazzz
What will we be?
Will we pimped out for Instagram?
Sold out to all who see

Yes but I'm rich I'm rich
Handsnomes I'm rich I'm rich
Your mummaazz a nasty witch
but she's rich she's rich
🎵🎶

If you Tattling Bastards aren't singing this all day long, I swear I'm going to Home Bargains to buy every last drop of Rose Wonderpiss and I'll bloody drink it! 😂😂
That is bloody brilliant! The part about Vest and his balls 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning neat level pastry trolls. Can you believe that today is fresh beginning? Who would have thought it. I’m glad she’s been away I’ve managed to catch up on 5 threads, not dipped into the Mario threads for ages so I’m going to take myself over there next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is something that continuously bugs me about her story.
Her sister,one of them who is never mentioned,was diagnosed as being bi-polar at quite a young age.
Her illness manifested itself mainly in that she overspent on things that she had no use for.She would get a high from the spending and then crash when she realised what she had done.
My point is that if this is what she's doing,why does ma allow it having had first hand experience of the delibitating illness and is she hoping to pretend it's her story in the book?

It’ll be full no doubt about it!

Did they get it before Ronnie was born? Im sure we spotted some baby stuff in there when first showed it
It was when they were clearing the garage out I think🤔 probably just pre-Ronnie?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just heard an interview on 5 Live with Dr Luke Evans. Hinch would be stuffed if this was brought in.

’A proposed law could mean celebrities are banned from secretly photoshopping their pictures on social media to change their body shape.

Tory MP Dr Luke Evans has drawn up a Bill which would mean celebrities would have to label images which have been digitally altered to change how they look.

Dr Evans, a member of the Health and Social Care Committee and a GP, said that edited photos on social media were fuelling a mental health crisis' as it was creating a 'warped view' of beauty’
So so true...bring it on as quick as possible.....young people believe these people really look like the super imposed pics they portray, it's very bad for mental health....My vote is a definite YES!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Today is my day off I'm having an anti hinch kinda day. Looked at my (bit messy) kitchen and thought duck it! Done some tattle reading now going shopping, sod the house it's just a house! I'm sure the mess will still be here when I get back haha!

I’ve got a bad feeling guyzzz, I think this absence is leading up to some big ‘woe is me, poor little old Soph’ post and she’s trying to make sure the army are all primed and ready to leap to her defence.
All for book promo and attention and I’ll just be sick if I’m right. 😷
I have been thinking the same thing!

I can't get on board with the Klopp fest, as I can't get over our game with liverpool in which we lost 4-5 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.