Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is today the day the dynamic duo return from their holiday, full of promises of hope, strength and love? Will the adventures of Ron and Hen - Ron in his pyjamas running about in a field, and Hen running about in a field, made possible because he's free of his personalized backpack - continue apace, keeping the sheep locked in their pens as they gaze in wonder at their incredible brotherly bond? Will there be jus-rol, spinach and eggs? Will any ebayers have come fru in Her Ladyship's absence?
Will the loft have been converted into a superior master suite complete with monochrome accessories and an ensuite that will soon be lost in a sea of Flash bathroom?
Or will the radio silence be maintained, thus causing the further decline in the physical and mental health of her followers?

🎶
When I was just a little girl, I asked old Freda what will I be?
Will I be pretty, will I be rich?
You'll have to wait and see....

"Oh I'm rich, I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
You could say I'm Maldon's witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

Then I grew up and married Vest
I sliced his balls off the night we were wed
He doesn't need them, not anymore
That is what my mum said

" Oh I'm rich I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

Now I have children of my own
They ask their Mummaazzz
What will we be?
Will we pimped out for Instagram?
Sold out to all who see

Yes but I'm rich I'm rich
Handsnomes I'm rich I'm rich
Your mummaazz a nasty witch
but she's rich she's rich
🎵🎶

If you Tattling Bastards aren't singing this all day long, I swear I'm going to Home Bargains to buy every last drop of Rose Wonderpiss and I'll bloody drink it! 😂😂
This is brilliant, I'll be singing this all day now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Disgusting how she's still buying followers. Engagement is so low at the moment for her but she's still miraculously averaging 1500 new followers a DAY, even when she's been offline for the past week. Bullshit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’d just like to say Thank you to our Soph for giving us such a long break!

Dunno about anyone else but I really needed it and now I feel ready to handle the tit show that will be her ‘book’ 🙄 promo ATV

And, who remembers the storage unit/lockup they got?
We saw it once then it was never mentioned again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So is today the day the dynamic duo return from their holiday, full of promises of hope, strength and love? Will the adventures of Ron and Hen - Ron in his pyjamas running about in a field, and Hen running about in a field, made possible because he's free of his personalized backpack - continue apace, keeping the sheep locked in their pens as they gaze in wonder at their incredible brotherly bond? Will there be jus-rol, spinach and eggs? Will any ebayers have come fru in Her Ladyship's absence?
Will the loft have been converted into a superior master suite complete with monochrome accessories and an ensuite that will soon be lost in a sea of Flash bathroom?
Or will the radio silence be maintained, thus causing the further decline in the physical and mental health of her followers?

🎶

"Oh I'm rich, I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

That is what my mum said

" Oh I'm rich I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

They ask their Mummaazzz
What will we be?
Sold out to all who see

🎵🎶

If you Tattling Bastards aren't singing this all day long, I swear I'm going to Home Bargains to buy every last drop of Rose Wonderpiss and I'll bloody drink it! 😂😂
OMG Ilaaaaavvvveee it! Sing it lauddddda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just heard an interview on 5 Live with Dr Luke Evans. Hinch would be stuffed if this was brought in.

’A proposed law could mean celebrities are banned from secretly photoshopping their pictures on social media to change their body shape.

Tory MP Dr Luke Evans has drawn up a Bill which would mean celebrities would have to label images which have been digitally altered to change how they look.

Dr Evans, a member of the Health and Social Care Committee and a GP, said that edited photos on social media were fuelling a mental health crisis' as it was creating a 'warped view' of beauty’
She doesn’t even write ad or gifted when she’s meant to so I’m sure she will ‘forget’ to label her edited pictures too 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They sound nice 😂 you'll have to give your Tattle pals the recipe
I will! I’ll post it later on when I start it!

Can’t wait to hear all about the escapades of the hincher date!
If I didn’t have so many kids I would of had her round for dinner too just to see how batshit crazy she is! But alas only 6 people are allowed 😂😂

also @AC55 I’m very well thank you for asking!
❤

Is there any pastry involved? 😆
Unfortunately not and no tumeric either.
I think I’m doing something wrong?

Oh and also I had a dream last night that I made a t shirt saying
“I’m a tattle bastard”

and I wore it so proud to a Hinch book signing for her crappy book and Vestlife tried to drag me out like some bouncer but his arms and legs were so small he couldn’t catch me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's really quite strange this thread, she's done feck all since what Friday? And we've all kept the thread going, had a laugh, discussed where were all from, established most of us fancy Jurgen Klopp, chatted amongst ourselves but still kept it mainly about Hinch

Shes probs gonna be back today. How disappointing 😂

Nice to know we're all Tattle pals though. Were not just any trolls, we're M&S pastry trolls 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I’d just like to say Thank you to our Soph for giving us such a long break!

Dunno about anyone else but I really needed it and now I feel ready to handle the tit show that will be her ‘book’ 🙄 promo ATV

And, who remembers the storage unit/lockup they got?
We saw it once then it was never mentioned again!
Can you imagine how much #gifted stuff is stored in there?😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's really quite strange this thread, she's done feck all since what Friday? And we've all kept the thread going, had a laugh, discussed where were all from, established most of us fancy Jurgen Klopp, chatted amongst ourselves but still kept it mainly about Hinch

Nice to know we're all Tattle pals though. Were not just any trolls, we're M&S pastry trolls 💖

I just love it 💜

Reactions: 6

🎶

"Oh I'm rich, I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

That is what my mum said

" Oh I'm rich I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

They ask their Mummaazzz
What will we be?
Sold out to all who see

🎵🎶

Omggggggg😂😂😂😂😂😂 bloody brilliant😂😂 I choked at ‘I sliced his balls off the night we were wed
That is what my mum said

ive had to screenshot your post for keeps and laughs when I’m having a shite day😂😂 I really wonder who some of us tattlers are behind our screens sometimes😂😂 made my morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

My highlight yesterday was Jurgen Klopp on the thread.....😚 swoon.
But I dislike her having any kind of affiliation with M&S, even in the same sentence or paragraph 😆. As a retired employee and shareholder of M&S she can stick to B&M and Homebargains thankyou. 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.