Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the fuckity duck is this?! Stay hopeful!!! Could she sound anymore condescending? She really is scraping the barrel for content now. You just know there was absolutely minimal effort that went into that, and it was done purely to appease the crazy shoppers for a few more hours. Like throwing scraps to a starving dog.
Stay hopeful for what....

World peace?
End of Covid?
That you all get to HB before they sell out of Rose wunderlust?
That she gets back from her holibobs before one of them needs to put the next wash load on?
That dymo tape never go out of business because they wont find anything if it's not labelled?
That some of you manage one holiday never mind four like me?
That no one's moss dies overnight?

"Stay hopeful...tomorrow is a new beginning and we are all in this together.... only I am in it for the money and you are supplying it?"

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Stay hopeful for what....

World peace?
End of Covid?
That you all get to HB before they sell out of Rose wunderlust?
That she gets back from her holibobs before one of them needs to put the next wash load on?
That dymo tape never go out of business because they wont find anything if it's not labelled?
That some of you manage one holiday never mind four like me?
That no one's moss dies overnight?

"Stay hopeful...tomorrow is a new beginning and we are all in this together.... only I am in it for the money and you are supplying it?"
Spot on !! 👍

Reactions: 6
Oh you just know they’d all have notifications turned on for Inch and would stop everything to see what she had posted

“Tobias, Mummy needs to check what Queen Zoph has posted - you’re just gonna have to bathe yourself!”

What the fuckity duck is this?! Stay hopeful!!! Could she sound anymore condescending? She really is scraping the barrel for content now. You just know there was absolutely minimal effort that went into that, and it was done purely to appease the crazy shoppers for a few more hours. Like throwing scraps to a starving dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi guyzzzzz, sorry I’ve not posted in a while but I’ve just been so busy with work, being a mum to little million dollar baby and a wife plus trying to keep the house not looking like Beirut. I hope that makes sense.
A few things....
1) why in all that is holy did she have that gorgeous little boy running round in a field IN HIS PYJAMAS!!!! You just know she isn’t changing him again afterwards what with him hating getting dressed and everything 🙄
2) Had a good look at the beg board and one that caught my eye was “Grand Prix”, I would hate to be the one to break it to her but no self respecting F1 team would invite her to join them at a race. I can say this with a large degree of certainty as I’ve worked/work in the business and have known “proper” celebrities to be turned away, so a little influenzer from a small village in Essex would have no chance.
3) it’s taken me ages to catchup on these threads and she’s not been on. I really hope if she does ever foxtrot Oscar that this thread stays active I think I’d miss you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can we also add that a lot of these were prerecorded and they rarely ever went out at 8pm!! Utter knobs...
So weird imagine hearing your neighbours banging saucepans and screaming llllaaaaauuuddeerrr at like 11am you would think what the actual duck 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 243688Any troll phrases to help him out are welcome

Ignore the boring tit at the bottom
Enzo needs new football boots and that’s not my territory

also ignore the 72 unread messages! I’m hideous
I have 3456 unread emails
I think your brother is hilarious! Seems like he's in a spot of bother here! 😂 how are you doing @Astonishing ? 💕

Plus a pair of Vests pants dont forget those, the obligatory flip flops, zoflora and all the other random tit that she has bought never to be seen again. With a special 'Ebayer' corner
Do you think a tour would include a wander around the garage of forgotten wonders? Is love to see all the things she's forgotten she ordered! 😂

I'm a bit concerned about what the onsite cafe would be like though. Pastry everything with a side of sweet potatoes :sick:
Surely that would be balanced out with tumeric and juice in a Robinsons bottle though wouldn't it? 😂😂

I’m york, that’s close enough 🙋🏼‍♀️
Love York! Go every Christmas on the pretense of Christmas shopping but only ever eat and get pissed! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone seems to live in Essex or that way 😂 anyone from Liverpool 🤣
Nottinghamshire - Robin Hood Country 🌳🍁💰🏹

10 mins on here. You kidding lol. You wouldn’t last 10 seconds before you enjoyed what you read, saw the light and joined us. Anyone for a “I’d rather be a troll than a Hincher” T-shirt, mug, poster. Any merch you want.
Do you know, I don’t follow this Mario guy and have only heard about him in passing from Hinch. What’s his deal? Should i look at the Mario threads or will I end up down a hole?!....
You'll soon come back 👌🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

Soph’s still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So is today the day the dynamic duo return from their holiday, full of promises of hope, strength and love? Will the adventures of Ron and Hen - Ron in his pyjamas running about in a field, and Hen running about in a field, made possible because he's free of his personalized backpack - continue apace, keeping the sheep locked in their pens as they gaze in wonder at their incredible brotherly bond? Will there be jus-rol, spinach and eggs? Will any ebayers have come fru in Her Ladyship's absence?
Will the loft have been converted into a superior master suite complete with monochrome accessories and an ensuite that will soon be lost in a sea of Flash bathroom?
Or will the radio silence be maintained, thus causing the further decline in the physical and mental health of her followers?

🎶
When I was just a little girl, I asked old Freda what will I be?
Will I be pretty, will I be rich?
You'll have to wait and see....

"Oh I'm rich, I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
You could say I'm Maldon's witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

Then I grew up and married Vest
I sliced his balls off the night we were wed
He doesn't need them, not anymore
That is what my mum said

" Oh I'm rich I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

Now I have children of my own
They ask their Mummaazzz
What will we be?
Will we pimped out for Instagram?
Sold out to all who see

Yes but I'm rich I'm rich
Handsnomes I'm rich I'm rich
Your mummaazz a nasty witch
but she's rich she's rich
🎵🎶

If you Tattling Bastards aren't singing this all day long, I swear I'm going to Home Bargains to buy every last drop of Rose Wonderpiss and I'll bloody drink it! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Just heard an interview on 5 Live with Dr Luke Evans. Hinch would be stuffed if this was brought in.

’A proposed law could mean celebrities are banned from secretly photoshopping their pictures on social media to change their body shape.

Tory MP Dr Luke Evans has drawn up a Bill which would mean celebrities would have to label images which have been digitally altered to change how they look.

Dr Evans, a member of the Health and Social Care Committee and a GP, said that edited photos on social media were fuelling a mental health crisis' as it was creating a 'warped view' of beauty’

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So is today the day the dynamic duo return from their holiday, full of promises of hope, strength and love? Will the adventures of Ron and Hen - Ron in his pyjamas running about in a field, and Hen running about in a field, made possible because he's free of his personalized backpack - continue apace, keeping the sheep locked in their pens as they gaze in wonder at their incredible brotherly bond? Will there be jus-rol, spinach and eggs? Will any ebayers have come fru in Her Ladyship's absence?
Will the loft have been converted into a superior master suite complete with monochrome accessories and an ensuite that will soon be lost in a sea of Flash bathroom?
Or will the radio silence be maintained, thus causing the further decline in the physical and mental health of her followers?

🎶
When I was just a little girl, I asked old Freda what will I be?
Will I be pretty, will I be rich?
You'll have to wait and see....

"Oh I'm rich, I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

Then I grew up and married Vest
I sliced his balls off the night we were wed
He doesn't need them, not anymore
That is what my mum said

" Oh I'm rich I'm rich
and I am a lying witch
Oh I'm rich I'm rich!

Now I have children of my own
They ask their Mummaazzz
What will we be?
Will we pimped out for Instagram?
Sold out to all who see

Yes but I'm rich I'm rich
Handsnomes I'm rich I'm rich
Your mummaazz a nasty witch
but she's rich she's rich
🎵🎶

If you Tattling Bastards aren't singing this all day long, I swear I'm going to Home Bargains to buy every last drop of Rose Wonderpiss and I'll bloody drink it! 😂😂
Hahahaha that is absolute genius!!! Thanks for making my morning!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't believe we have a whole thread nearly and all she's posted is one prerecorded picture! See if we can finish this thread before she appears like the evil queen in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.