Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad I’m actually loving the virtual silence from Soph, this has been 4 days without anxiety, 4 days of not comparing my house and lifestyle with hers (old hincher habits die hard, sorry guys 😣) and 4 days of not comparing myself as a mother to her.

She needs to take breaks like this more often because this has actually done my mental health a solid break, not like the digital detox, just a break from her constant screeching and narcissistic ways 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hope Grinch is spotted flying back from Palma with Ryanair and she’s arguing at the gate “DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?” To the Spanish ground agents.. They’re like sorry no, 80€ for priority boarding and cabin bags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it bad I’m actually loving the virtual silence from Soph, this has been 4 days without anxiety, 4 days of not comparing my house and lifestyle with hers (old hincher habits die hard, sorry guys 😣) and 4 days of not comparing myself as a mother to her.

She needs to take breaks like this more often because this has actually done my mental health a solid break, not like the digital detox, just a break from her constant screeching and narcissistic ways 😌
Don't compare yourself to her! I'm sure you're doing a cracking job at all of it.
Remember she has help 24/7... I've been a single parent and it's shite! She shows a perfect lifestyle that would be pretty unattainable to anyone.
She will never get those missed years with dadooRonRon back cos she was too busy shining her sink.
X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't compare yourself to her! I'm sure you're doing a cracking job at all of it.
Remember she has help 24/7... I've been a single parent and it's shite! She shows a perfect lifestyle that would be pretty unattainable to anyone.
She will never get those missed years with dadooRonRon back cos she was too busy shining her sink.
X
You are very right, it took me far too long to realise I shouldn’t be comparing myself to her and her set up, I’m still baking my little bean, but one things for sure I’m not gonna to be shoving a camera in her face 24/7, but instead I’m going to soak up every moment and enjoy every second 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Its a very beautiful place even better grinch doesn't live here, unlike hinchs small village, I live in a big town lol surrounded lush green scenery. And house had views to die for x
I do live in a little village just outside Durham. A proper village... (pit village) not the size of Maldon (village!) 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Freda! You must try harder with the customers dear!
We all know who inspired the funeral type flowers don’t we?!
This is also the woman who advised her daughter put the bowl of fake moss outside so that it would revive itself in the damp air 🙄.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is also the woman who advised her daughter put the bowl of fake moss outside so that it would revive itself in the damp air 🙄.
Um she is a professional florist, so she knows her moss, she’s basically Alan titchmarsh at this point, our Freda knows what she’s on about, so I’d watch your tone, you sound jealous! ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Um she is a professional florist, so she knows her moss, she’s basically Alan titchmarsh at this point, our Freda knows what she’s on about, so I’d watch your tone, you sound jealous! ATV
Ha! I am a Florist - Chelsea Gold Medal Winner 🏆, and studied Horticulture, I wouldn't take advice from anybody who can't distinguish between real and dried moss. She looks like dried up moss herself 🤭. Maybe she does the deliveries 😆😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ha! I am a Florist - Chelsea Gold Medal Winner 🏆, and studied Horticulture, I wouldn't take advice from anybody who can't distinguish between real and dried moss. She looks like dried up moss herself 🤭. Maybe she does the deliveries 😆😂.
But are you Freda Barker, Queen Mother of the Princess of Maldonia?

....Didn’t think so? 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Very interesting, I too do believe she’s abroad, we would of definitely seen a montage of Ron and Hen by now but we haven’t because she isn’t with them she also just said that they’re fine not that they’re having a fab holiday. I think she’s somewhere very private and she’s not mingling on the beach with anyone. Ron and hen are with ma.
Maybe they’re in turkey getting Jayyyymeeee some new tttttteeetttthh and a tummy tuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is what worries me about the 'hinch army' They are all so aggressive and on 'the attack' if anyone dares to disagree with Queen Soph. This is because they are so pissed off they can't achieve her lifestyle and they think she will acknowledge them if they kick up a fuss. To be fair she does like and encourage their comments which only makes them worse. Like little yappy bleeping sheep...

I have, in the past had dealings with her on a business level and she is a grabby witch. I know this as I have experienced it first hand when she was only on less that 1k followers and my account was 10K plus. She begs and then you help and then she drops you like a stone. She is like Rapunzel's step mom in Corona Tower :LOL: :LOL:, a life vaccum. Also, her and her fake anxiety. I can say this as my anxiety is crippling at times, likes lots of you on here. You don't get to pause it as and when like she does
I hope shes not friends with SS because she is after a position on Loose Women and trying her luck on TV.....the thought is horrendous but those sort of people dont care who they tread on to get fame and she does seem hungry to be famous?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What is it with her and fields? Does she think she is beyond walking anywhere where there are real people?

I'm liking her not being on she needs to stop spoiling it by posting ONE story and post none!!

Reactions: 9
Stumbled across this Aussie lookalike on the the telly tonight. Identikit lips lashes and extensions.
IMG_20200915_173105.jpg

Reactions: 6
Can’t remember if anyone has suggested it, but she might be staying at Wilderness Reserve in Suffolk - and if she is then the lack of posts is probably because there is no way she could spin a stay at that place to her shoppers and still maintain the “little ol’ me” act
Not sure if it is...but the position, outlook and description of this one would fit, also in with her Disney Princess 🤦‍♀️🤮 Thought the article by ‘TATLER‘ was quite funny 😂 maybe it’s a dig😂🤣 Not sure she’d like no electric though, although she does love her candles 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 8
What the fuckity duck is this?! Stay hopeful!!! Could she sound anymore condescending? She really is scraping the barrel for content now. You just know there was absolutely minimal effort that went into that, and it was done purely to appease the crazy shoppers for a few more hours. Like throwing scraps to a starving dog.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.